hi! thank you very much for the software

but i've got some problem after installing

im using WM 6.1

after installing the V31 version the needle is not moving

it doesnt work after i shake for a long time too

could u give me some advice?

thx!

Guest Rapid81
There's no option to save my current gps location?

Now I'm understand. :D

At the moment, no option for that. I'm thinking a way to solve this, but the solution not clear yet. I'm thinking to save more destinations in a list and you can pick one from there.

hi! thank you very much for the software

but i've got some problem after installing

im using WM 6.1

after installing the V31 version the needle is not moving

it doesnt work after i shake for a long time too

could u give me some advice?

thx!

This was happened to me too once. I don't know why, but I shaked and rolled, and did not want to go above 66% calibration percentage. Then I skipped it. Next time at start, I shaked it again and after a while it's fully calibrated. Maybe the hardware can jam?

Update

I found the easiest and fastest way to change the pages skins. :lol: I won't tell you, but you need to forget the old dropdown list way and think different. :lol: I will optimalize the code, and apply to every page, then maybe I will release a new version. And if I can solve the fade in-out problem. (Accelerometer will not be included - I don't see any good reason to do it anyway. What may the use of that? Only +-2g, not a really big interval. If anyone tell a good example, then I will implement. :D)

Edited by Rapid81

There's no option to save my current gps location?

Great Idea. When you are in a foreign city, just save the position, where you parked your car. Go away and find back with O2Compass :D

I would love this feature!!!

Tanks for your application. You can´t imagine how often I play around with it...

Regards,

Tobi

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid81,

Nice release indeed!

If you don't mind i have posted your app in http://www.wmfreeware.net/2010/02/o2compas...om-getting.html

Feel free to comment on it in case i have missed something.

Thanks for developing such nice app!

When I'm push the download button, the download buttons image shows alone. :D

That's shows the download times somewhere? I want to keep the downloads number controlled. I see it on the 4shared and the freewarepocketpc, but I can't see it on pages where not i'm in control. I don't want lost in many pages where my soft uploaded.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest alexovy

Hello,

did you implement the light sensor yet? I don't find it :D.

Is it possible to make a distance calculator also based on the focus of the camera?

Just an ideea :D

Thank you!

Guest Rapid81

I don't know what is that page what mentioned there. And I don't understand why people not reading. Everybody tries it on i900, i910, HTC Touch Pro. The specs are clearly (i8000, i920, B7610), so I don't understand. :D

And btw, HTC has an own SDK or something? :lol:

Hello,

did you implement the light sensor yet? I don't find it :D.

Is it possible to make a distance calculator also based on the focus of the camera?

The light sensor will be in the next release (3.3 or something like this).

Focus of the camera? Explain it to me a little more, please.

I don't know what is that page what mentioned there. And I don't understand why people not reading. Everybody tries it on i900, i910, HTC Touch Pro. The specs are clearly (i8000, i920, B7610), so I don't understand. :D

Well you weren't very clear, you should mention only on these mobile because of the use of specific compass hardware on these.

That page is my page, where i host your file, dunno why the hell the stealer used this. Btw i'll update your false page with your freewarePPC link as soon as possible, to hide the link. I'm happy and surprised of the huge success of your app, looks like Opnmarket is very known, and it's a good thing.

Guest alexovy

And btw, HTC has an own SDK or something? :D

The light sensor will be in the next release (3.3 or something like this).

Focus of the camera? Explain it to me a little more, please.

I was thinking, for a photo camera you can choose manual or auto focus. If you choose manual, than a scale will come up and show at what distance is making the focus on. If you choose automatic focus, you have to slightly press the shutter and the camera will make the focus on the area that is in the focus square. After the focusing, the camera knows theoreticaly the distance to the area where the focus is connected. If you, somehow, can get this distance from the camera...and put it on the Compass Application...that it will run also like a laser distance calculator.

I hope you understood what I mean.

Best regards,

Alex

Guest Rapid81
I was thinking, for a photo camera you can choose manual or auto focus. If you choose manual, than a scale will come up and show at what distance is making the focus on. If you choose automatic focus, you have to slightly press the shutter and the camera will make the focus on the area that is in the focus square. After the focusing, the camera knows theoreticaly the distance to the area where the focus is connected. If you, somehow, can get this distance from the camera...and put it on the Compass Application...that it will run also like a laser distance calculator.

I hope you understood what I mean.

Best regards,

Alex

Yeah, I understand. The Samsung SDK has the camera API, so I will take a look at that.

Right now I'm playing with a list to save coordinates in it.

Update:

Copy-Paste popup menu added to destination input fields.

I'm trying to implement the destinations list, but it takes time.

I was looked into the camera api's specs. There's no way to determine the focus' distance.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
Your link is now hidden on my page, I don't know how to update files on openmarket, I guess i'll just need to upload next version next to previous ?

Yes, you upload it and send the link to me, then I will update it on the opnmarket.

When I'm push the download button, the download buttons image shows alone. :D

That's shows the download times somewhere? I want to keep the downloads number controlled. I see it on the 4shared and the freewarepocketpc, but I can't see it on pages where not i'm in control. I don't want lost in many pages where my soft uploaded.

Hi Rapid81,

it didn't show any download counts in my page as all downloads are directed back to your 4shared page. I understand that windows mobile app developer wants to know the download counts. That's why i link the "developer's page" back to modaco and the download is redirected back to your download page, (4shared) if that's ok with you :D

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid81,

it didn't show any download counts in my page as all downloads are directed back to your 4shared page. I understand that windows mobile app developer wants to know the download counts. That's why i link the "developer's page" back to modaco and the download is redirected back to your download page, (4shared) if that's ok with you :D

Thanks.

Guest agent44

Will there be a inclometer added to the compass or does anyone know of a inclometer app for the i8000 ?

I only ask as i am a satellite installer and use both,,, but the compass is cool on the phone and i now use it 2 or 3 times daily.

Thanks for the compass.

Cheers

Guest Rapid81
Will there be a inclometer added to the compass or does anyone know of a inclometer app for the i8000 ?

I only ask as i am a satellite installer and use both,,, but the compass is cool on the phone and i now use it 2 or 3 times daily.

Thanks for the compass.

Cheers

You can use the spirit level for that. It's for the same purpose. You can read the pitch from the writeouts.

But you gave me a new idea. :D

Guest dwallersv
You can use the spirit level for that. It's for the same purpose. You can read the pitch from the writeouts.

But you gave me a new idea. :D

With the reference to sat install, my guess is he's referring to accurate angle measurement. That's what an inclinometer does.

But then, I'm guessing that's your new idea :D

Guest Rapid81
I found a bug in the v3.21 : the speed displayed on the GPS page doesn't return to 0 km/h , stays at the last value >0 .

That bug is related to the MS Intermediate GPS Driver, not to the app. I found a newer version of the DLL lately and I will deliver it with the new release. Didn't tested yet, so I don't know this bug still exists or not.

Guest Rapid81
could you make the compass rotate more smoother like HD2 built-in compass? :D

If you send me a good directx book what's usable in VB.NET on compact framework, yes.

Rapid,

Thank you for adding decimal/sexagesimal option but could you add the possibility to enter GPS coordinates in degrees minutes and thousandth of minutes format, like this 50°25.123' ?

Thanks again for your great job! :D