Want more customs roms? UPDATE: Ordered

Guest behnaam

Guest Elmokki

Try expansys Finland. It allows shipping to European Union instead of Just Finland and allows paypal. White Acer Liquid is 355,42€ with shipping. The site's in English so ordering should be easy.

All expansys orders come from their French warehouse in any case, and DHL will bring the device the next day at best.

Guest behnaam
Try expansys Finland. It allows shipping to European Union instead of Just Finland and allows paypal. White Acer Liquid is 355,42€ with shipping. The site's in English so ordering should be easy.

All expansys orders come from their French warehouse in any case, and DHL will bring the device the next day at best.

Thanks for the tip, seems to be the best solution. But one issue is that it asks for my VAT number, does it work with my swedish one?

Guest trispect
Thanks for the tip, seems to be the best solution. But one issue is that it asks for my VAT number, does it work with my swedish one?

You only need VAT-number if you order it for company. For personal orders no VAT numbers are needed.

Guest ©_vito_©
Ordered on Expansys.fi and it worked as a charm, just waiting now B)

God forbid! Please ensure us that that was not a Liquid with Red cover :) ;)

Guest trispect

Nice! Glad that worked out good.=)

So hopefully we may expect custom ROMs soon! =)

For example I ordered my Liquid from Expansys.fi Friday 3PM and DHL delivery guy was on my front door 10.20AM Monday! :)

Guest Elmokki

Expect your Liquid by tuesday if you live in a decent sized city. I personally got mine the next day from when I ordered, but I ordered like 2 AM that day and it wasn't weekend. Oh yeah, and delivered to my front door naturally. DHL is such luxury.

Oh yeah, by the way, I think no-one in the topic has mentioned - in case you haven't ordered from expansys before - they might want to check your identity by asking you to send some photos of some official documents. It could be that they only do that to credit card customers though, as as far as I remember it was to prevent credit card misuse.

Edited by Elmokki

Guest behnaam
Expect your Liquid by tuesday if you live in a decent sized city. I personally got mine the next day from when I ordered, but I ordered like 2 AM that day and it wasn't weekend. Oh yeah, and delivered to my front door naturally. DHL is such luxury.

Oh yeah, by the way, I think no-one in the topic has mentioned - in case you haven't ordered from expansys before - they might want to check your identity by asking you to send some photos of some official documents. It could be that they only do that to credit card customers though, as as far as I remember it was to prevent credit card misuse.

Live in capital, Stockholm. So probably will get it fast. I saw something that concerned me, my lastname in paypal was a bit misspelled at the end, and the lastname in paypal is used as delivering adress. But hopefully the DHL guy understands the misspelling and rings on the right door :)

Guest behnaam
Any news? As you can see things happen here and there, Paul is leaving Liquid Arena and for us - Dragon is dead - We need another Dragon!

Im waiting for the device to come, seems paypal havent confirmed the payment yet to eXpansys.fi. Alot of things are being worked on behind the scene, e.g. :

- Maxisma is working on Nexus and helping me with Dragon while im waiting for the device

- A AOSP eclair vendor for Liquid is set up, thanks to Lox my friend at HTCPedia. Which Im currently working on

- Acer kernel is on its way, coming by the end of this month

Be patient and some good things are waiting for this device.

Guest amdnikos

that was the best part from whole post.

that means tether and finally the cpu speed that liquid deserves.

are u sure about this? :)

Im waiting for the device to come, seems paypal havent confirmed the payment yet to eXpansys.fi. Alot of things are being worked on behind the scene, e.g. :

- Maxisma is working on Nexus and helping me with Dragon while im waiting for the device

- A AOSP eclair vendor for Liquid is set up, thanks to Lox my friend at HTCPedia. Which Im currently working on

When actually we can use new roms? In this month? Next month? Next week?

This sounds very promising! Myself and, judging by the frequent bumps and questions,

a whole lot of other liquid owners are eagerly awaiting something cool.

But take your time and have fun!