whiskeybro Manila 1.3 ++ Mods all in on Cab

Guest whiskeybro

Guest protozo
and what is the name of you windows startup folder in spanish

windows/Inicio

In that folder already is an albunsearcher

Edited by protozo

Thanks for the great job ... but i'm facing a problem ...

AS using WM6.1

i have followed the instructions .. every thing went fine .. but when i go to ((TODAY selector )) i didn't find the TF3D option there .... :)

i have removed the CAP ... and i reinstall it .... and the same problem remain.. ;)

any suggestions ????

note : i have install it on MY STORAGE .. !!!!

Thanks

Edited by Kholyo

Guest grzes_r07
note : i have install it on MY STORAGE .. !!!!

Thanks

You have to instal on device

And other question - how to change default internet browser in TF3D? - TF3D always open old version Opera but in system I have set Opera 10 as def internet browser.

Edited by grzes_r07

You have to instal on device

Done sir ... THANKS

NOW its showing white ... and i cant change the wallpaper ....

i have tried to hold it .. it works ... i chose a PIC .. but it remain the same ...

and the windows manue also terns to white ?????

all this happen when i select the THEME (AHEN) ... and after i retern it to BLACK THEME ... the manues remains white .....

i don't like my phone in that colour ..... please help ....

i can't see the messages .. the contacts ... the mails ...

i'm a new usr of WM ... and LOST

Guest whiskeybro
nothing to me yet :) my rom is official l5 in english but still don't work My storage\DCIM\100SSCAM

copy the albumsearcher.exe from my documents to windows/startup folder and softreset

Guest whiskeybro
Done sir ... THANKS

NOW its showing white ... and i cant change the wallpaper ....

i have tried to hold it .. it works ... i chose a PIC .. but it remain the same ...

and the windows manue also terns to white ?????

all this happen when i select the THEME (AHEN) ... and after i retern it to BLACK THEME ... the manues remains white .....

i don't like my phone in that colour ..... please help ....

i can't see the messages .. the contacts ... the mails ...

i'm a new usr of WM ... and LOST

after changing your theme always softreset to load all the collor settings

Guest h4x0r3d
copy the albumsearcher.exe from my documents to windows/startup folder and softreset

:) nothing , don't work don't even search , just say press to launch camera no photos available

;)

Guest whiskeybro
:) nothing , don't work don't even search , just say press to launch camera no photos available

;)

and what are your registery settings in HKLM/Software/HTC/HTCAlbum/favorite_folder

Guest whiskeybro
HKLM/Software/HTC/HTCAlbum/favorite_folder[CAMERA]

did you instal a hotfix after my cab ? ..

i don't no how it came to [CAMERA] but i needs to be \My Storage\DCIM\100SSCAM softreset and it shows your pictures

Edited by whiskeybro

Guest whiskeybro
hm.... now say there is now application assosieted with albumsearch.exe

maybe i need to do hard reset and load again from the start :)

i think it's the best option as it should work on english rom

Guest wiggy6230

Hi,

For me its,

\My Storage\DCIM\100SSCAM

And I get nothing on my Photos and Videos tab, it says No Photos Available, Press to launch camera.

I have put the exe file in Windows\Start Up

Update I wrote the Album searcher located in Windows and then moved it to Windows\Start Up then reset and now it tells me The file AlbumSearcher cannot be opened . Either it is not sighned in with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file.

Any help??

Cheers

Wiggy

Edited by wiggy6230

I installed the cab, at the end of which i was asked for a restart, which is canceled, as i was in the middle of something. After which, i restarted the device, and now, i cant see the option of TouchFlo in the "items on today" screen. Nor can i uninstall the installed bits, doesnt show up in the "main memory" page either. Also, i failed to reinstall, it just got stuck at 1 bar for >15mins. Am i doomed?

Guest whiskeybro
I installed the cab, at the end of which i was asked for a restart, which is canceled, as i was in the middle of something. After which, i restarted the device, and now, i cant see the option of TouchFlo in the "items on today" screen. Nor can i uninstall the installed bits, doesnt show up in the "main memory" page either. Also, i failed to reinstall, it just got stuck at 1 bar for >15mins. Am i doomed?

no its now replacing the old one and takes30 minutes if you keep the phone alive when the phone is in sleepmode

the best way i think is a hard reset but you can try to reinstal

Guest forelli
no its now replacing the old one and takes30 minutes if you keep the phone alive when the phone is in sleepmode

the best way i think is a hard reset but you can try to reinstal

Hey whiskeybro, thanks for sharing this with us! A quick question please: can you share your taskbar too? Or point to where you got it? It's looking like 2 different taskbars I know: Brian's Black and White and Grigoris v4.

Thanks

forelli

Guest monyozt
did you fix it

here is the english fix

but what i need to no is did you install a manila hotfix or other manila files befor or after my cab ?

im using chainfire version and ofcourse i use manila hotfix :)

thanks for sharing