Bios PC and Windows7 boot screen on i8000

Guest zzedg3

sparta77, is tis the final update .cab ?

Or they will be more update over your nice work ?

Would like to know more ... Hope you can combine all the function that will enhance the system boot up ;)

Nice work ... and con't to work on ... :)

Guest redhead910

Hi there, really like your work!

With the Startup Sparta_Startap_v1.1_No_Bios, the first screen is animated (moving windows logo), but the second windows screen is not. The windows loading bar stands still. Can you make it move as with real windows?

Also I thought of having a windows shutdown animation as well (instead of the dull Samsung one). Is this possible?

Edited by redhead910

Guest Ender Psp
Hi there, really like your work!

With the Startup Sparta_Startap_v1.1_No_Bios, the first screen is animated (moving windows logo), but the second windows screen is not. The windows loading bar stands still. Can you make it move as with real windows?

Also I thought of having a windows shutdown animation as well (instead of the dull Samsung one). Is this possible?

Second screen can't be animated, it must be a static image.

For the shutdown animation, it can be done an I'm sure sparta77 will oblige if anyone finds an animated shutdown sequence for WVGA :)

Guest redhead910
Second screen can't be animated, it must be a static image.

For the shutdown animation, it can be done an I'm sure sparta77 will oblige if anyone finds an animated shutdown sequence for WVGA :)

Why must it be a static image? I'm not a coding wizard but I think it should be possible. Again, it would be nice to have a shutdown sequence as well. I'm searching the internet as we speak.

Guest Ender Psp
Why must it be a static image? I'm not a coding wizard but I think it should be possible. Again, it would be nice to have a shutdown sequence as well. I'm searching the internet as we speak.

No need to search the net. Just read this thread properly. In a previous entry I was explaining that the "loading" image is in Device Main memory\Windows\welcomehead.192.png (not My Storage or Storage card). That's a static image, and if you don't believe me you can try replacing it with the animated power-up, and see if it works (didn't for us, but you can try anyway). The animated power up is here:

Device Main memory\Windows\Power_on.gif

and you can copyit to the static "loading" as

Device Main memory\Windows\welcomehead.192.png

just make sure you backup first the two.

Guest redhead910
No need to search the net. Just read this thread properly. In a previous entry I was explaining that the "loading" image is in Device Main memory\Windows\welcomehead.192.png (not My Storage or Storage card). That's a static image, and if you don't believe me you can try replacing it with the animated power-up, and see if it works (didn't for us, but you can try anyway). The animated power up is here:

Device Main memory\Windows\Power_on.gif

and you can copyit to the static "loading" as

Device Main memory\Windows\welcomehead.192.png

just make sure you backup first the two.

Yeah, tried it but just get the original windows image back. Pitty :)

I have a better idea. If you would like to make a new cab (perhaps v1.2) with the first startup animation from v1.1. (no bios) and the second image the second image frim from v1.0. I think this would like nice

Edited by redhead910

Guest redhead910
Yeah, tried it but just get the original windows image back. Pitty :)

I have a better idea. If you would like to make a new cab (perhaps v1.2) with the first startup animation from v1.1. (no bios) and the second image the second image frim from v1.0. I think this would like nice

Never mind, did it manually. I found something on shutdown though. Check this link: http://www.se-stuff.net/other/.

Windows 7 splash, startup and shutdown

It's for sony ericsson and i don't recognise the file types in the .zip, but maybe it works?

Edited by redhead910

• 2 weeks later...
For the shutdown animation, it can be done an I'm sure sparta77 will oblige if anyone finds an animated shutdown sequence for WVGA ;)

Here's the i920 Shutdown. I don't know why it'd be needed in order to make a custom one. But whatever.

post-618685-1265244956_thumb.jpg

Guest redhead910

i think the problems lies with the replacement of the original Omnia Shutdown .gif. It cannot be replaced by another gif while your phone is running. If we can solve this, I think we have a shutdown sequence

• 3 weeks later...
Guest alexovy

can anybody make this boot screen available for wm 6.5?. I think is from nexus one.

Thank you.

Edited by alexovy