incoming call and answer keys

Guest greyfox505

Guest greyfox505

Hi all,

i bought the new Omnia II i8000 with win 6.5 some days ago ;) . I found a "little" problem in this phone, when the phone is locked and i got an incoming call i accidentally press answer or cut-off button trying to take the phone out my pocket! :) B)

Is there a way to lock the answer keys? i want to use only the windows 6.5 default sliding answer keys.

I don't want to install S2U2 or other software that modify the lockscreen, i like the window's one.

There is a registry tweak to do that?

thank you very much!

Guest tacchan23
Hi all,

i bought the new Omnia II i8000 with win 6.5 some days ago ;) . I found a "little" problem in this phone, when the phone is locked and i got an incoming call i accidentally press answer or cut-off button trying to take the phone out my pocket! :) B)

Is there a way to lock the answer keys? i want to use only the windows 6.5 default sliding answer keys.

I don't want to install S2U2 or other software that modify the lockscreen, i like the window's one.

thank you very much!

I think it's not possible, they made those 3rd party screen locker mostly for that reason^^

Guest WebReaper21

Try flashing one of Secany's ROMs. There the windows sliders to accept/reject incoming calls are enabled by default, at least in the german versions...

• 2 months later...
Guest bu1412
Hi all,

i bought the new Omnia II i8000 with win 6.5 some days ago :( . I found a "little" problem in this phone, when the phone is locked and i got an incoming call i accidentally press answer or cut-off button trying to take the phone out my pocket! :P :(

thank you very much!

Hello I have the same problem and I don't want to use s2u2 because I have a lot of problems...Have we find any solution yet?

Thanks in advance!

Guest bu1412
Try the attached cab. It does just what you've asked. Has no options, just run the shortcut from start menu, and run again to temporarily disable it.

vangrieg_InCall_Lock.CAB

Thanks Maboroshy I'll try that too...The touch lock pro didn't go so well!.......

Edit:Thanks a lot my friend it worked perfectly..It's just what I wanted...Many many thanks

Edited by bu1412

Guest zzedg3

May I ask .. "vangrieg_InCall_Lock.CAB"

Install in which location ? e.g. device or storage card ? Or anywhere it still work well?

Well, can have some screenshot for those that had try this .cab?

bro bu1412, would you mind to share your feedback on this cab so far ?? Does it prevent accidentally reject call when picking up from your pocket ??

thanks in advances...

Guest bu1412
May I ask .. "vangrieg_InCall_Lock.CAB"

Install in which location ? e.g. device or storage card ? Or anywhere it still work well?

Well, can have some screenshot for those that had try this .cab?

bro bu1412, would you mind to share your feedback on this cab so far ?? Does it prevent accidentally reject call when picking up from your pocket ??

thanks in advances...

Hello

I installed it on my device..It works just perfect.When the phone is locked the hardware key buttons do not work you can only accept or reject calls with the slides.

In that way you won't accidentally answer calls that you don't want to answer!

PS.There is no screen shot....The hardware key buttons just don't work it doesn't change something which can be viewed!

Guest zzedg3

bro..

So it used the default lockscreen but added this extra feature that prevent us from accidentally reject or pick up the call even before we accept or reject via the slider?

O ya.. did anyone try installing it inside storage card? As the devices memory is not realli enough if everything is stored there?

And how big is this .cab size?

:P once again.. thanks for the fast reply...

Guest bu1412

bro..

So it used the default lockscreen but added this extra feature that prevent us from accidentally reject or pick up the call even before we accept or reject via the slider?

Yeap that's exactly what it does!

O ya.. did anyone try installing it inside storage card? As the devices memory is not realli enough if everything is stored there?

And how big is this .cab size?

Why don't you try it?????

Guest zzedg3

i done it in devices oso, therefore wish to ask if bro bu1412 can try and test installing it in storage card ???

Bro bu1412, if u dun mind? would you test out ? Thanks a million .. for your great testing...

Guest bu1412
i done it in devices oso, therefore wish to ask if bro bu1412 can try and test installing it in storage card ???

Bro bu1412, if u dun mind? would you test out ? Thanks a million .. for your great testing...

Done!Works too my friend! :P

Guest zzedg3

Great..

While waiting for your test..

I when and test up myself also.

Result: IT WORKS

Final Summary feedback:

*If you are facing accidentally answer and reject a call while picking out your phone while inside jean or pants?

The resolve problem is this!

1. Install "vangrieg_InCall_Lock.CAB" (To resolve the ANSWER and REJECT answering)

2. TESTED WORKING in WM 6.5 Omnia i8000 phone

3. Install in device or storage card (TESTED WORKING in both location 100%)

*If you have enough memory, you may wish to install in devices as the apps loading speed is slightly faster compare to Storage card.

Thanks to bro bu1412 and Maboroshy (for sharing the file over to us and providing feedback for this .cab)

:P

Guest zzedg3

Slight review after used for couples of days.

Sometimes the incoming calls you receive might not be able to ANSWER using the slider.

(The slider just slide toward right, then it hold there. Then it will HANG UP the call you just receive.)

* Anyone face this problem?

Remark: the .cab has been installed in device memory or storage card the same problem occurs.

maybe someone can have any solution or patch .cab to resolve.

Thanks advance. :P