I8000L ROM Network settings

Guest brodieman84

Guest jgrf150
i can use the internal gps on my i8000L with google maps or garmin. if your talking about the omnia 1 then your in the wrong forum section.

Thats the answer i'm looking for. You are no longer using the stock bell i8000L ROM and can now use the internal gps. Thanks..

Guest redzone321
Thats the answer i'm looking for. You are no longer using the stock bell i8000L ROM and can now use the internal gps. Thanks..

but even when i ran the stock rom i could use the onternal gps make sureyour settings are right via tweaks thread

Guest redzone321

but even when i ran the stock rom i could use the onternal gps make sureyour settings are right via tweaks thread

• 11 months later...

I have an i8000L bell phone and I want to flash the CSC- I want to get rid of that stupid bell intro- I have an unlocked O2. can I do that? Im with fido now. if i wanted 3g, couldn't I flash that and find the fido 3g network?

• 1 month later...
Guest ThEGraVmaN

Ya, that Bell logo really sucks. Hoping to make it vanish too. I also have the Bell APN settings stuck in the phone no matter what I change or remove. Bell is like a virus in this phone. I've never managed to make the gps work without a data connection.

I also just flashed my i8000L with Energy.OMNIA.28244.Sense2.5.Feb.19.7z and my CSC has no version number when I look it up. Would have been nice to know this would happen. It does have an Auto Data Config app that seemed to find the data settings from the fido network but I have yet to confirm that it works beyond seeing the 3G icon next to the signal meter. Here it is;

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=45354

After dumping the CSC, I have found that the Energy ROMs must just ignore the CSC part somehow since the original information is still present yet not in use.

Edited by ThEGraVmaN