[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest contable

Project stopped....

jml350promo.jpg

jmlpromorc300.jpg

04.09.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod V3.0 WVGA now for WM 6.5.x roms

screenshot1sx.png

I have good news for all 6.5.x rom users. My latest skin V3.0 is also working with your roms !

Installation guide:

1. Follow the instructions for 6.5 roms and install all as described below.

2. Go to \Program Files\JMLPanex folder

3. start JMLOffset.mscr

4. Choose all

5. Choose 480x800

6. Choose ok

=> now the clickable buttons are adjusted

In case of that the screen is not displayed well do the following:

1. copy this cpr file to \Windows folder: Titanium_480x800.cpr

2. Restart titanium (in JMLToday press SK2 (Menu))

That´s all. That´s the way I got it working on my device. Please reply.

Cheers

contable

31.08.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod V3.0 WVGA for WM 6.5 roms

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=61709

Here we go !

This is the lastest (and maybe last) version of my JMLToday skin/mod: V3.0 WVGA for WM 6.5 roms.

First of all the credits:

1. Dr. Sonblack personal rom support, professional cooking and all he did for me

2. JMHL fantastic development of JMLToday and JMLPanex, support of SB Rom Series project

3. Omar Junior GFX "express" support

4. Lancez 24/7 support for i8000 section and moderation

5. jmsmartins for pushing me every day ("When do you release ?") :)

6. Dinik icons, inspiration and best taskbar ever

7. Tacchan23 White theme V7

and all I forgot...

Important notes:

1. This version is property of SB Rom Series Team. Cooking in another rom is not allowed without my permission !

2. Works only with 6.5 roms not with 6.5.x roms.

3. Your rom should use Titanium cpr files not Splugins cpr files.

For changing from Splugins to Titanium cpr files do the following:

- copy Splugins_480x800.cpr file to your desktop and rename it to Titanium_480x800.cpr.

Copy the file back to \Windows folder of your device

- edit the following registry keys: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome

Keys: CPRFile, ExtensibilityXML, DefaultXML

peplace "Splugins" with "Titanium"

Installation guide:

1. Install Dinik´s taskbar V1.5: Link (optional)

2. Install Tacchan23´s white theme: link (optional)

3. Install Showaco´s Chome Editor: link (optional)

Edit:

3a. Install MyLocation Service v1.2: link (optional)

=> if you wanna you use AccuWeather by GPS position

4. Install JMLToday contable skin/mod V3.0 part1: link

5. Install JMLToday contable skin/mod V3.0 part2: link

6. Disable Titanium ("Windows default")

7. Start Chome Editor

8. Disable all other plugins, only leave JMLToday enabled. Save order.

(For explanation:the skin features fullscreen clicking but it only works if you use JMLToday as standalone plugin)

9. Enable Titanium ("Windows default")

Edit:

For all informations around JMLToday please visit JMHL´s original thread: link

That´s all !!!

Edit:

Guide for personalization/customization:

1. How can I change the wallpaper ?

=> Go to \JML folder and replace default_Bkg.jpg with a 480x800 .jpg wallpaper of your choice (name: default_Bkg.jpg)

=> If you wanna go back to default wallpaper you will find it in \Program Files\JMLToday\skins\default folder

2. How can I edit the links of the icons or the menus ?

=> If you wanna change the link of an icon please edit default.pnx file (\Program Files\JMLToday folder)

=> If you wanna edit or add a link of a menu please edit .mnu files (\Program Files\JMLToday folder):

web.mnu, Gps.mnu,media.mnu, Volume.mnu, Settings.mnu, photos.mnu. It´s easy.

You can add as many links as you want.

Enjoy

contable

30.04.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod V2.0 available for download.

1. Sonblack edition with black transparent clock background:JMLToday contable skin/mod V2.0 SB edition

2. Gary Crutcher edition with white standard clock background:JMLToday contable skin/mod V2.0 GC edition

Note:

1. WM7 Project titanium has to be installed on your device. If it´s cooked in your rom you don´t have to install it !

Otherwise download the here available cab (post#1 installation guide for V1.0).

2. You don´t have to install JMLPanex on your device. Current version V2.5 is included in both V2.0 cab files.

3. To add your personal predefined sms texts edit the PDSMS.txt file located in \Program Files\JMLToday

4. To add more msn weather codes edit the JMLCities.txt file located in \Program Files\JMLToday

I hope the cabs are working well !

contable

29.04.2010 Preview JMLToday contable skin/mod V2.0 Gary C. edition. The cabs are ready !!

The final tests are done. I think I can upload tomorrow.

I created two different clock skins:

1. Black transparent clock background dedicated to Sonblack

2. White standard clock background dedicated to Gary Crutcher

Cheers,

contable

26.04.2010 Preview JMLToday contable skin/mod V2.0 (Son)black edition. The release is getting closer !!

Today I started the final tests. The attached screenshots are dedicated to chef Sonblack for his next rom release:

Cheers,

contable

25.04.2010 Preview JMLToday contable skin/mod V2.0

I decided not to release V1.3. The next version will be V2.0 !!!

News:

1. All useful functions from stock version V5.76 added

2. All features from not released service package V1.3 added

3. Landscape view added

4. New wallpaper management added (portrait & landscape can be different !!)

Coming soon.... stay tuned....

Cheers,

contable

22.04.2010 Preview JMLToday contable skin/mod V1.30

News:

- Weather update function from stock version added: location bug fixed

- JMLPanex V2.50 added

- SMS panel updated and extended:

1. more sms commands (from stock version)

2. reply with predefined texts (not from stock version)

3. contacts details function added (not from stock version) => reply via call, sms or email possible

- cpr´s reworked

- general bugs fixed (special thanks to Sonblack for testing !!!)

- Mainmenu.exe for launching apps added (instead of Shortcutpicker)

Cheers,

contable

18.03.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod V1.20 wallpaper package II!

Download (8 wallpapers):contable_wallpaper_package_II

check post #398 on page 20.

Again all credits for the original wallpapers go to Lechux from the xda devs !

Installation: same as first wallpaper package.

Cheers,

contable

28.02.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod V1.20 wallpaper package!

Download (8 wallpapers):contable_wallpaper_package

check post #339 on page #17.

Cheers,

contable

23.02.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod V1.20 ready for download!

Changelog:

1. SMS panel added

2. Samsung ShortcutPicker added (instead of AppLauncher)

3. HSDPA icon fixed

4. JMLPanex 2.3 added

Please reply if the cab is working well, I didn´t have much time for testing...

Download link: JMLToday contable skin/mod V1.2

Please note: ATM custom skins don´t work with V1.2. Update will follow....

Cheers,

contable

16.02.2010 Preview JMLToday contable skin/mod V1.20 !

SMS panel extension ported to page 1. Upload will follow at the weekend.

Features are:

1. Incoming SMS directly on your screen

2. If there are more than 1 SMS you can scroll left or right

3. Up and down scrolling if the sms is larger than 210 letters

4. Call sender by pressing the call button

5. Reply, mark SMS as read

6. Senders picture on the screen if saved in contacts

Cheers,

contable

03.02.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod V1.10 ready for download !

Improvements:

1. Weather update function from JMLToday V5.65 added (JMLMeteo Mortscript replaced with JMLMeteo.exe)

=> better performance, less buggy

2. Default skin updated

3. Some scripts reworked

Thanks to previa for reporting the weather bug !!

Before installation please do the following things:

1. Backup your default.pnx and all customized *.mnu files (Menus)

2. Remove old version

3. Install new version

4. Restore all backuped files (1.) to \Program Files\JMLToday and the default.pnx also to \Program Files\JMLToday\skins\default

5. Start JMLPanexForPlugin if the buttons don´t work after installation

6. Enjoy.

Download link: JMLToday skin/mod 110 or post #202, page 11

Greetz

contable

28.01.2010 Wallpaper section for JMLToday contable skin/mod opened !

Please check post #3 !!!

16.01.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod for WM7 titanium (OMNIA II i8000)

I decided to share my personal JMLToday skin/mod for WM7 titanium users, so here we go.

First of all the credits:

JMHL + MICHEL DIAMOND for great JMLToday plugin and JMLPanex

IBRITHYLL for WM7 titanium theme

GENIX9 for WM7 titanium theme 6.9.2 mod and general support + great help

ALL BETA-TESTERS, specially MONYOZT

ALL PERSONS I FORGOT......

FEATURES:

- Full control over all main functions/apps of your phone with only 1 titanium plugin: 17 (!) clickable buttons on 1 page with clock and weather display

- Jump buttons to Speeddials and AppLauncher plugins

- Easy customization of all apps you wanna launch

1. PRE-INSTALLATION

- JMLPanex V2.3 Link

- Samsung SMS-MMS, Samsung Phonebook, Samsung Calender Link (needed for full support of my default configuration !!!)

2. MAIN-INSTALLATION

- Ibrithyll WM7 Theme 6.9_2 GENIX9_mod Ibrithyll_WM7_Theme_6.9_2_by_Genix9_OMNIA_II_mod.cab

- JMLToday_contable_OMNIA_II_mod/skin JMLToday_contable_OMNIA_II_mod_RC100.cab

3. AFTER-INSTALLATION

- contable plugins Speeddials + AppLauncher (WM7 titanium versions !!!) Link (needed for full support of my default configuration !!!)

4. MENU CUSTOMIZATION

- Download the following file: JMLToday_contable_mod_menus.zip

- Modify all files with names and links of your personal apps on your desktop (you can use TextEditor)

- Copy the modified menu-files to your phone (folder: \Program Files\JMLToday\)

5. HINTS:

- During installation you should choose "The Internet" as default connection for weather update !!!

- For all JMLToday specific customizations please visit the original thread: Link

Edit: After install please disable CClock plugin with CHome Editor (and all other plugins you don´t need, too)

That´s all for today. Please reply if the cabs are working well.

Cheers,

contable

post-502784-1263590690_thumb.png

post-502784-1263590747_thumb.png

post-502784-1263590823_thumb.png

post-502784-1263590905_thumb.png

Edited by contable

Guest contable

28.01.2010 Here is the new wallpaper section for my JMLToday skin/mod.

Installation:

1. Install one of the attached cabs on your device.

2. Press Softkey 2 (Menu), choose settings, then change skin and finally the new skin.

That´s all.

If you like please post your personal wallpaper. As fast as possible I will create a cab of it !!!

More wallpaper will follow...

Enjoy !!!

contable

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=46265

contable_custom_skin1.cabcontable_custom_skin2.cabcontable_custom_skin3.cabcontable_custom_skin4.cab

post-502784-1264712988_thumb.png

Edited by contable

@ contable

its damn nice theme. i have one question, which ROM do u have on ur O2, secany's ROMs will do just fine? thanks for ur reply and above all, ur damn nice theme. :)

Edited by Lancez

Guest contable
@ contable

its damn nice theme. i have one question, which ROM do u have on ur O2, secany's ROMs will do just fine? thanks for ur reply and above all, ur damn nice theme. :)

I´m glad to hear that you like my theme. Since OMNIA i900 times I´m using Mr. Khuanchai´s roms, actually his latest release build 23518, but in my opinion previous build 28205 runs a bit better.

Greetz

contable

Edited by contable

Guest contable
Nice theme.. will try it out once i decide to add in the samsung stuff :)

@all: the samsung apps are only needed for full support of my default configuration. If you don´t like them you have to edit the links in default.pnx file (\Program files\JMLToday folder).

Guest ZeroXtreme

Looks really nice, but I tried it out on RODRIGO's latest ULTRALITE ROM, and it doesn't work.

Nice work though....

EDIT: Oops! My bad, it does work. Thanks for the hard work

Edited by ZeroXtreme

Guest corny2007

Wow! Looks incredible!

CABs seem to work well. I've got no weather atm though, and clicking update does nothing.

EDIT: The update button in the menu does nothing, the sun icon above the weather updates it.

A MASSIVE thank you to all involved, especially contable!

Question:

contable, how does the weather auto-update, I have the same question for stock JMLToday? I only use WiFi, I selected the Internet as the setting.

Edited by corny2007

Guest Aydon_ger

Strange ... all Steps from your Instruction was followed and all Programs installed - but the Theme doesnt work. Tried some restarts, removed all Progams, installed it again and - nothing happend. I cant see or start this Theme.

Anyone know, what its wrong?

Ok, I didn't realize the initially blank JMLToday panel needed to be pressed to initiate setup. I got it to install, however, the panel needs to be in the middle of the screen for it to display properly I guess? Also, weather won't update, and like person below said, there's no option for my city either (is this editable somewhere?). I'm still playing with it, trying to get it set up. Will report back soon. But the install does work.

Edited by Snow02

Strange ... all Steps from your Instruction was followed and all Programs installed - but the Theme doesnt work. Tried some restarts, removed all Progams, installed it again and - nothing happend. I cant see or start this Theme.

Anyone know, what its wrong?

Totally same case with you.

Any editing needed to be done beforehand with CHome Editor?

Looks really nice and many thanks to Contable. The only problems for me, is the Weather code/citys withour my location (Hong Kong).Hence, can't update the weather,and the the Speeddials >contac+ malfunction ,I need add the >fave people>Sync the contacts into the Speeddials .Bro,please how to fixed it with thank :)

post-454755-1263661058_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263661070_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263661093_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263661149_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263661166_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263661175_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263661199_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263661209_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263661259_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263661434_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263661445_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263661474_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

- Ok, the JML today panel shows correctly in expanded view.

- The menu buttons in the middle of the panel don't click properly(the clickable areas aren't exact for the icons), and when I do manage to click one to bring up the scroll menu, JMPanex.exe kicks back an error and stops. Any ideas? Do note that some of them do perform the correct function though. For example, pressing the bluetooth icon will turn on bluetooth, but JMLPanex still has an error.

- Are instructions for addings applications to the app launcher panel on your app launcher page? When I press the panel nothing happens.

- Weather will not update.

- When clicking above the menu buttons anywhere in the clock area, it presses the other panels behind it, on my main today screen. Is that what's supposed to happen? Same for clicking in the weather portion. I guess this is to be able to get out of the expanded view.

- Underneath the large clock there is a time and date display that is stuck on Monday January 18th 6:00 AM. It's Saturday 11:40 am here. But the large clock does display the correct time.

- I really like the plugin. Thanks for sharing and any help getting it working 100%.

Update: I don't know what changed, but now I'm not getting the JMLPanex error. I'll let you know if that changes.

Weather updated once I pressed the weather button. I found the appropriate city code (weather.com address bar for my city), but how can I plug that in to the list?

Edited by Snow02

Guest contable

Ok. Here some general faqs:

1. WM7 theme 6.9.2 has to be installed before all plugins. If you install it later the plg´s of the plugins will be overwritten again.

If you have pre-installed WM7 theme it should be modded to TitaniumListView (like my mod) or JMLPanex will not work. I

2. If the buttons are not clickable after install please press Menu (Softkey 2) and choose under settings "JMLPanexForPlugins", then JMLToday and finally Page1.

3. If the white box of JMLPanex (after you have clicked on an icon) doesn´t line up with the icon please press Menu (Softkey 2) and choose under settings "JMLOffset", then OMNIA resolution 480x800 and finally enter value "-32"

4. Weather cities can be edited manually. Open folder \Program Files\JMLToday and add you weather code in "JMLCities.txt" file. The weather code of your location can be found at MSN weather page (google is your friend)

@previa: add the value Hong Kong and then change the city. BTW you have installed the wrong version of Speeddials on your device. You should install WM7 version not standard version.

5. You can enable auto-weather-update by editing the "JMLToday.ini" file (folder \Program Files\JMLToday). Under [RunAt] you should change enable = 0 to enable = 1. Under the enable value you will find more values for time settings.

@corny: If you are using only wifi connection you should install something like "nodata.cab" on your device

6. Don´t forget to install JMLPanex 2.3. Without Panex no clickable icons !!!

7. @i920 users: As you can see I have a i8000 with great Khuanchai rom. I can´t say anything about installation on your devices. I´m sorry.

8. Speeddials plugin is only working with installed ATFavepeople plugin on your device. After you have installed Speeddials you can disable ATFavePeople plugin with CHome Editor.

Again: For specific JMLToday questions you should visit the original thread at xda-developers.com (Link: post#1). I´m not the developer of this great plugin, I only made the skin and the mods for my personal use !!!!

However I will try to answer all questions as fast as I can....

Cheers,

contable

Guest contable

Here some screenshots of my device for JMLPanex settings:

2. If the buttons are not clickable after install please press Menu (Softkey 2) and choose under settings "JMLPanexForPlugins", then JMLToday and finally Page1.

post-502784-1263666663_thumb.pngpost-502784-1263666731_thumb.pngpost-502784-1263666752_thumb.pngpost-502784-1263666809_thumb.png

3. If the white box of JMLPanex (after you have clicked on an icon) doesn´t line up with the icon please press Menu (Softkey 2) and choose under settings "JMLOffset", then OMNIA resolution 480x800 and finally enter value "-32"

post-502784-1263666853_thumb.pngpost-502784-1263666897_thumb.pngpost-502784-1263666934_thumb.pngpost-502784-1263666958_thumb.png

I hope this will help...

Awesome stuff. Thanks. Just a couple quick clarifications.

1. Change BronzeListView to TitaniumListView? I checked the cpr and that has been done (I assume per your mod). So there's nothing else to change?

3. Offset value still isn't quite right. I'll tweak it. Probably due to layout differences since I'm not on 6.5.3 ROM. Thanks for the info there.

Also, JMLPanex.exe error has come back when I click any links. Any other ideas?

Edited by Snow02

Guest contable
Awesome stuff. Thanks. Just a couple quick clarifications.

1. Change BronzeListView to TitaniumListView?

3. Offset value still isn't quite right. I'll tweak it. Probably due to layout differences since I'm not on 6.5.3 ROM. Thanks for the info there.

Also, JMLPanex.exe error has come back when I click any links. Is that in relation to the titaniumlistview setting? Any other ideas?

1. You have to edit your cpr´s files. Where you find "BronzeListView" replace it with "TitaniumListView".

3. The Offset should be "0" if you are using an older WM6.5 version... Just try it.

Panex.exe error: Disable "error reporting" in your phone settings (Settings/System/error reporting) and it should work. I had this problem with an older rom, too. Please reply after testing.

Greetz

contable

post-502784-1283636501_thumb.png

Titanium_480x800.rar

Edited by contable

1. You have to edit your cpr´s files. Where you find "BronzeListView" replace it with "TitaniumListView".

3. The Offset should be "0" if you are using a older WM6.5 version... Just try it.

Panex.exe error: Disable "error reporting" in your phone settings (Settings/System/error reporting) and it should work. I had this problem with an older rom, too. Please reply after testing.

Greetz

contable

I checked the cpr, it is using TitaniumListview.

Regardless of what I set the offset to, the clickable areas are not moving. I tried various positive and negative values. The clickable areas are off in the speeddials plugin as well, if that helps figure it out. Changing the offset has no effect here either.

Disabling error reporting works. Thanks.

One more thing, AppLauncher is not working. Nevermind, it's working now. No idea why.

Edited by Snow02

Guest contable
I checked the cpr, it is using TitaniumListview.

Regardless of what I set the offset to, the clickable areas are not moving. I tried various positive and negative values. The clickable areas are off in the speeddials plugin as well, if that helps figure it out. Changing the offset has no effect here either.

Disabling error reporting works. Thanks.

One more thing, AppLauncher is not working. Nothing happens when I click on it. I'm sure it's something simple but I can't tell what. I started panex for applauncher. I checked the applauncher page. I don't know.

Please post some screenshots of installed AppLauncher.

Start JMLPanexForPlugins again, choose "all".

Start JMLClearCache, choose "all"

Start JMLOffset again, choose "all" and finally set value "0"

regards

post-502784-1283801081_thumb.jpg

Edited by contable