[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest contable
I think i totally give up... ;)

I use Total Commander to access to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome

But on the click on "Chome", it can't access into the folder that contain CPRFile...

Which rom is flashed on your i8000 ?

Guest contable
finnaly i got working contable skin. but on the 2nd icon, i can't access it. any solution?

You have to edit the default.pnx file because the SMS-MMS.exe is cooked in the rom. Dr. KC didn´t add a shortcut to the Startmenu.

The path is: \windows\SMS-MMS.exe I think. Or add a shortcut with TotalCommander.

Nice to hear that you got it working, bro... ;)

Good night

contable

Guest monyozt
You have to edit the default.pnx file because the SMS-MMS.exe is cooked in the rom. Dr. KC didn´t add a shortcut to the Startmenu.

The path is: \windows\SMS-MMS.exe I think. Or add a shortcut with TotalCommander.

Nice to hear that you got it working, bro... :D

Good night

contable

ok.. thanks for the tips ;)

i'll try soon

Guest xaznxplaya

Hey I was just wondering has anyone switch from SPB Shell to this? I'm using SPB Shell right now with the lastest JA5 a great ROM although with SPB Shell it kills you rams, I've seen over the topic people saying that you can still get over 50mb at the end of the day?

Add contact button in speeddial not work.

Error message:

Unknown command`new`

Line1(\Program Files\Speeddials\NewContact.mscr):

New(`Contact`)

Other working efficiently

lang. english AU

Thanks!

Edited by rmati

Guest contable
Add contact button in speeddial not work.

Error message:

Unknown command`new`

Line1(\Program Files\Speeddials\NewContact.mscr):

New(`Contact`)

Other working efficiently

lang. english AU

Thanks!

Unzip the attached file, copy it to JMLToday and Speeddials folder.

NewContact.zip

Guest contable
I think i totally give up... ;)

I use Total Commander to access to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome\CPRFile

I rename SPlugin to Titanium...

Vola!

Still nothing changes on my mis-align screen... Then i soft reset, check the CPRFile again, the name switched back to SPlugin again...

Contable...

Unzip the attached file, copy it to your device and run it with TotalCommander or Resco File Explorer.

After that your cprfile registry key should be changed to "Titanium". No Warranty, do it on your own risk.

Greetz

contable

Edit: Only for people with SPlugin titanium !!!

Edit: Download removed

Edited by contable

Guest xaznxplaya

Noob question, I've followed every steps about the installing, however I can't seem to get that Titanium layout, I'm using JA5' lastest rom. Even when I try to click on the Titanium refresh, nothing happen.

Guest contable
Noob question, I've followed every steps about the installing, however I can't seem to get that Titanium layout, I'm using JA5' lastest rom. Even when I try to click on the Titanium refresh, nothing happen.

Please read post #251 on page 13.

Edited by contable

Guest xaznxplaya
Please read post #251 on page 13.

Ouke, ty.

PS: Followed the instruction given on page 13 #251 did a soft reset after but I my theme didn't change still. only thing I noticed that has been added was the Chrome editor.

Edited by xaznxplaya

Guest contable
Ouke, ty.

PS: Followed the instruction given on page 13 #251 did a soft reset after but I my theme didn't change still. only thing I noticed that has been added was the Chrome editor.

Are you sure that you are using Titanium-cpr file ? If you have set SPlugin-cpr file in the registry it can´t work. Please check.

For certain case, after modified the "CPRFile" from SPlugins --> Titanium, and it switch back to SPlugins after soft reset, please check below 2 registry keys:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\DefaultXML

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\ExtensibilityXML

Make sure the value is Plugins Order="........CPRFileName="Titanium".....

Every keyword CPRFile/CPRFileName must be changed to Titanium!

Cheers!

Jim

Guest xaznxplaya
For certain case, after modified the "CPRFile" from SPlugins --> Titanium, and it switch back to SPlugins after soft reset, please check below 2 registry keys:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\DefaultXML

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\ExtensibilityXML

Make sure the value is Plugins Order="........CPRFileName="Titanium".....

Every keyword CPRFile/CPRFileName must be changed to Titanium!

Cheers!

Jim

Hmm, I probably misread a step, wasn't aware of the registry change, although I can't seem to find \DefaultXML and ExtensibilityXML, did I forget to install something?

PS: Was wondering did I have to install something only to "My device" because I installed everything to Storage card.

Edited by xaznxplaya

Guest contable
Hmm, I probably misread a step, wasn't aware of the registry change, although I can't seem to find \DefaultXML and ExtensibilityXML, did I forget to install something?

PS: Was wondering did I have to install something only to "My device" because I installed everything to Storage card.

You have to install everything on "My Device".

Guest yeapsc73
You need to install WM 7 Titanium Project - beta6.9 as your base for modding first. rapidshare from xda. You don't need to install CHome editor and Mortscript . CHome comes with WM7 skin and Mortscript comes with JMLToday. Follow your steps now and it should work.

ok, so now the sequence is

0) install WM7 titanium project

1) install jml panex

2) install theme 6.9, reset as per instrucrion

3) install jml today

4) install speeddial

5) install appslauncher

when i click on any icons on the screen then error message of "jml panex error' will occur, what's wrong?

Edited by yeapsc73

Guest contable
ok, so now the sequence is

0) install WM7 titanium project

1) install jml panex

2) install theme 6.9, reset as per instrucrion

3) install jml today

4) install speeddial

5) install appslauncher

when i click on any icons on the screen then error message of "jml panex error' will occur, what's wrong?

This questions has been answered several times: disable "error reporting" in settings.

Guest contable
hm... for msg shortcut, i use Tmail.exe

sadly my phone keeps hang many time after open SMS ;)

need soft reset after open SMS T.T

Hey Bro,

if you use tmail.exe you have to add -service "SMS" or -service "Name of your email account" to the command line...