[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest contable
Is this just an update? Or I just have to install it and would be able to customize my desktop just like yours?

This file you should use instead of V1.0 because it´s a improved version of my first release...

Dear Contable Sir,thanks for your JML updated version .The weather bug was fixed ,but one question, how to changed the temperature reading from F to C ? ;)

post-454755-1265718006_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1265718044_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Another question,The weather location (City name) only show the"Hong" missing "Kong" ! Can I fixed it ? thanks.

post-454755-1265718832_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest contable
Dear Contable Sir,thanks for your JML updated version .The weather bug was fixed ,but one question, how to changed the temperature reading from F to C ? ;)

You have to edit the JMLToday.ini file, there you can change from F to C...

Glad to hear that I could help you.

The Problem with Hong Kong must be a msn weather problem, you can fix it manually with TotalComander:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome\JMLToday\Page1\City

Check registry key and change it to "Hong Kong" or whatever you want.

Update weather.

Best regards

contable

P.S.: I´m still working on V1.2, I will add a sms preview with control panel...

Guest yeapsc73

i think i finally make it work now, mostly

my last problem is, whenever i click any of the five icons between bluetooth and wifi icons, the same menu as when i click on the bottom right menu (i think is call soft-key no. 2 or something like that) will appear, what's wrong?

You have to edit the JMLToday.ini file, there you can change from F to C...

Glad to hear that I could help you.

The Problem with Hong Kong must be a msn weather problem, you can fix it manually with TotalComander:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome\JMLToday\Page1\City

Check registry key and change it to "Hong Kong" or whatever you want.

Update weather.

Best regards

contable

P.S.: I´m still working on V1.2, I will add a sms preview with control panel...

Thanks contable, City name and Temperture are corrected and work well. thanks again

post-454755-1265773226_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1265773257_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1265774673_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest contable
i think i finally make it work now, mostly

my last problem is, whenever i click any of the five icons between bluetooth and wifi icons, the same menu as when i click on the bottom right menu (i think is call soft-key no. 2 or something like that) will appear, what's wrong?

Open your clock and set an Alert. After that the buttons between BT and WiFi will be clickable. If the buttons are working you can turn off the alert again...

Guest yeapsc73
Open your clock and set an Alert. After that the buttons between BT and WiFi will be clickable. If the buttons are working you can turn off the alert again...

thanks, it's work

so now the pieces all fall into the right places

anyway, is there a way to change the IE favourites under CHomeFavs page to opera favourites?

Guest contable
thanks, it's work

so now the pieces all fall into the right places

anyway, is there a way to change the IE favourites under CHomeFavs page to opera favourites?

Install opera plugin...

Guest contable
Hi contable,

Just to say I've been using your plugin since v1.0 and still love it ;)! The updated icons in 1.1 are much nicer.

Look forward to 1.2!

James

Yeah, I still love it, too. The sms preview with control panel on page 1 is under construction, calendar will follow. I hope that I can upload next week. We will see.

Best regards

contable

Guest adyuaic

but i can't still figure out how to find out a code for a city. i've been to msn weather website, but i cannot see any code like rsxx0063 for russia for ex. i need for helsinki, finland and iasi, romania.

L.E. I figured out now: it's right in the link ;))) on the address bar!

Now, my device looks like this:

sshot000.png

My question is (marked with red in the picture): how can i modify the path and also the icons from that line?

Edited by adyuaic

Guest contable
but i can't still figure out how to find out a code for a city. i've been to msn weather website, but i cannot see any code like rsxx0063 for russia for ex. i need for helsinki, finland and iasi, romania.

L.E. I figured out now: it's right in the link ;))) on the address bar!

Now, my device looks like this:

sshot000.png

My question is (marked with red in the picture): how can i modify the path and also the icons from that line?

The icon is located here: \Program Files\JMLToday\skins\default\sys\pages.png

The path you can edit in the registry: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome\JMLToday\Page1\ RegKey:PagesPNG.

Cheers,

contable

Guest contable
hmmm.... what do u mean plugin? what's the different with the opera browser pre-installed into the windows?

CHomeFavs is designed for use with IE Explorer.

You can find a "COpera plugin or panel" at xda-developers.com. (Google is your friend)

Anyway it´s better to use Skyfire Browser because of the flash support...

Guest adyuaic

thx @contable. anyway, it has a little bit lag. what's gonna be in the next version? what will be the improvement?

Edited by adyuaic

Guest contable
Looks great, can't wait for update :D

It works great, too. ATM it´s running only on my device, but at the weekend I will make the cab for release.

Features are:

1. Incoming SMS directly on your screen

2. If there are more than 1 SMS you can scroll left or right

3. Up and down scrolling if the sms is larger than 210 letters

4. Call sender by pressing the call button

5. Reply, mark SMS as read

6. Senders picture on the screen if saved in contacts

Greetz

contable

Guest corny2007

Hi contable.

V 1.2 looks great, look forward to it.

I am running KSTANs 23529 ROM, and JML Panex seems to hog CPU so much that it cant be used, with 2.30 and 2.40. Which ROM are you currently using?

Cheers,

James

Guest Pavel.cz

Hi Everybody

I really like this plugin. Unfortunately I can't get working these 5 buttons. I followed the post #21. The buttons are still not clickable.

I tried to reistall JMLPanex. I didn't work.

Any idea?

Otherwise everything works fine.

Thanks

Pavel