[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest contable
Hi contable.

V 1.2 looks great, look forward to it.

I am running KSTANs 23529 ROM, and JML Panex seems to hog CPU so much that it cant be used, with 2.30 and 2.40. Which ROM are you currently using?

Cheers,

James

Hey Corny,

I´m still running Dr. Khuanchai´s 23090A5 rom. It´s not necessary to flash every week a new rom. In my opinion it´s more important to improve the titanium plugins...

Greetz

contable

Guest contable
Have you tried setting the alarm clock? Turn the alarm on and see if the buttons are working and then turn it off.

Thank you for answering the question. This question has been answered 3 or 4 times...

Hi Contable,

i tried installing as per your steps from post 1.

JMX Panel 2.3

Ibrithyll WM7 Theme 6.9_2 GENIX9_mod

JMLToday_contable_OMNIA_II_mod/skin

after this what i see is a blank panel on top and a Install link at bottom, when i clicked Install i get this error "There is no application associated with "JMLTodayInstall ". Run the aaplciation first, then open thsi file from within the application". I bought this omnia 2 couple of weeks before ans this is my first try for any installation. I know i am missing something else. Looking forward to your help on this.

Guest contable
Hi Contable,

i tried installing as per your steps from post 1.

JMX Panel 2.3

Ibrithyll WM7 Theme 6.9_2 GENIX9_mod

JMLToday_contable_OMNIA_II_mod/skin

after this what i see is a blank panel on top and a Install link at bottom, when i clicked Install i get this error "There is no application associated with "JMLTodayInstall ". Run the aaplciation first, then open thsi file from within the application". I bought this omnia 2 couple of weeks before ans this is my first try for any installation. I know i am missing something else. Looking forward to your help on this.

You have to install Mortscript on your device:Mortscript page

Edited by contable

@contable

I've got one question. Is there an easy way to backup shortcuts in Applauncher in case of HR or ROM flash? Is there a file containing these shortcuts or something like this?

Edited by nastiv

Guest contable
@contable

I've got one question. Is there an easy way to backup shortcuts in Applauncher in case of HR or ROM flash? Is there a file containing these shortcuts or something like this?

All shortcuts are stored in the registry. I have a backup/restore extension running on my phone, but ATM no time for finishing the next AppLauncher version.

I will post the backup/restore extension with next JMLToday skin/mod release if you want. Maybe I will stop AppLauncher developement, because I have ported the Samsung Shortcutpicker to the new JMLToday skin V1.2, that means you can launch any app located in windows\start menu...

Thanks for helping me contable. I've exported some registry entries with Resco Explorer and shortcuts work after importing, but such a backup/restore extension would be very useful anyway :D Implementing Samsung ShortcutPicker is a great idea if only it would work as good as current version of Applauncher :D

Guest alvinkh

hmm don't really get to know the installation steps, tried installing using the walkthru on post 1.. only managed to get the 2 addons working. the rest still not appearing

Guest contable
hmm don't really get to know the installation steps, tried installing using the walkthru on post 1.. only managed to get the 2 addons working. the rest still not appearing

Some after-installation-screenshots ?

Guest Martijn80
Anybody can confirm that the cab works well ? :(

unfortunately, no.

After installing the JMLtoday isn't vis-sable (e.g. not click-able) on titanium.

I did get it working first installing the original JMLToday from xda. Then, installing you're mod.

But, all the icons which are linked to a program don't work either. For instance the menu for touch player or Coreplayer pops-up, but it doesn't start touch player

Guest contable
unfortunately, no.

After installing the JMLtoday isn't vis-sable (e.g. not click-able) on titanium.

I did get it working first installing the original JMLToday from xda. Then, installing you're mod.

But, all the icons which are linked to a program don't work either. For instance the menu for touch player or Coreplayer pops-up, but it doesn't start touch player

As the cab is designed for my personal use it can not work full if you don´t have installed the same apps with the same links => edit default.pnx file post #1

Menus customization => post #1

clickable buttons => setup JMLPanex (press menu => settings => JMLPanexForPlugins), additional you should start JMLOffset

There is no need to install first original JMLToday because my cab is based on the original

Thanks for your feedback :(

Guest contable
Is there any way I can edit left SoftKey? I want to change contacts into SMS button. Thanks.

Left Softkey can be changed in the registry: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome

Change regkeys: SK1URL for filepath and SK1TEXT for Appname (Softreset after changing !!)

There is no need to do this. New version V1.2 has a toggle for sms panel....

Guest contable
after all installations.. this is what i left with

I´ve tried the cab several times by myself and it´s working well: there must be a blank panel at the top of titanium for next installation steps...

If you find the blank panel at the top press softkey2 (install)...

Another hint: If you have installed JMLToday you should disable CClock...

Greetz

contable

Guest Martijn80
As the cab is designed for my personal use it can not work full if you don´t have installed the same apps with the same links => edit default.pnx file post #1

Menus customization => post #1

clickable buttons => setup JMLPanex (press menu => settings => JMLPanexForPlugins), additional you should start JMLOffset

There is no need to install first original JMLToday because my cab is based on the original

Thanks for your feedback :(

I edited the default.pnx and the mnu files. Now It works good.

Thanx for this beautifull mod :(