[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest contable
I edited the default.pnx and the mnu files. Now It works good.

Thanx for this beautifull mod :(

You are welcome. Please reply if the Samsung Shortcutpicker is working or not.

What about the SMS panel ?

Greetz

contable

Hi contable,

Thanks for the great release again.

I have a problem after updated to V1.2

I think the "pages.png" has been modified to adapt the SMS feature.

Due to this, the height of image id "PagesPNG" in CPR file has been enlarged to from 74 to 444.

At the same time it enlarges the JMLPanex click effect (i don't know what should i call this) of the icons.

I hope you understand what i'm saying. I cannot upload screenshot now.

Updated: Screenshot added

post-620666-1267163878_thumb.png

Any way to fix it?

Thanks.

Jim

Edited by jimtph

Guest contable
Hi contable,

Thanks for the great release again.

I have a problem after updated to V1.2

I think the "pages.png" has been modified to adapt the SMS feature.

Due to this, the height of image id "PagesPNG" in CPR file has been enlarged to from 74 to 444.

At the same time it enlarges the JMLPanex click effect (i don't know what should i call this) of the icons.

I hope you understand what i'm saying. I cannot upload screenshot now.

Updated: Screenshot added

post-620666-1267163878_thumb.png

Any way to fix it?

Thanks.

Jim

Yep, the pages.png has been modified to be able to add the sms feature.

It´s recommended to use the new default.pnx and default_sms.pnx files or you will have the described JMLPanex click effect.

Please check your .pnx files and reply. If you are using the right pnx.-files maybe you should start JMLClearCache.mscr...

Cheers,

contable

Hi contable,

Thanks. I got the problem solved.

It is because I backup the previous default.pnx and restore it after updated.

Now I use the V1.2 default.pnx with my modification.

It works fine now :(

Besides this, I've one more problem since the first version.

It is related to alarm.

If I turn on alarm using the WM6.5 alarm setting, I got the alarm info (day/date/time) displayed correctly at the bottom of clock.

If I turn on alarm using the Samsung alarm (%WINDOWS%\tclock.exe), it always display (Mon, Jan 01 12:00 AM).

Do you know what is the issue?

Thanks.

Jim

Guest contable
Hi contable,

Thanks. I got the problem solved.

It is because I backup the previous default.pnx and restore it after updated.

Now I use the V1.2 default.pnx with my modification.

It works fine now :(

Besides this, I've one more problem since the first version.

It is related to alarm.

If I turn on alarm using the WM6.5 alarm setting, I got the alarm info (day/date/time) displayed correctly at the bottom of clock.

If I turn on alarm using the Samsung alarm (%WINDOWS%\tclock.exe), it always display (Mon, Jan 01 12:00 AM).

Do you know what is the issue?

Thanks.

Jim

This is not a problem caused by JMLToday. As I remember it´s a windows specific problem with the alarmwatcher.exe located in windows folder.

Maybe you have to set up tclock.exe as default alarm app in the registry. Anyway I´m using G-Alarm, the best alarm app for windows mobile, but it costs 5 Euro....

Guest alvinkh
I´ve tried the cab several times by myself and it´s working well: there must be a blank panel at the top of titanium for next installation steps...

If you find the blank panel at the top press softkey2 (install)...

Another hint: If you have installed JMLToday you should disable CClock...

Greetz

contable

hmm got a question, how do i make a blank panel at the top and how to disable cclock of the titanium huh? just got my 6.5.5 installed.. still very new with wm.. sorry for the noob question

Guest contable

How about some new wallpapers ?

post-502784-1267314855_thumb.png

All credits for the original wallpapers go to Lechux from the xda-devs.

Original topic: Link Lechux wallpapers

Rename the downloaded file to "Bkg.png" and copy it to \Program Files\JMLToday\skins\default folder. Restart titanium.

Enjoy !

contable

post-502784-1267315120_thumb.png

post-502784-1267315150_thumb.png

post-502784-1267315167_thumb.png

post-502784-1267315205_thumb.png

post-502784-1267315243_thumb.png

post-502784-1267315270_thumb.png

post-502784-1267315311_thumb.png

post-502784-1267315352_thumb.png

Edited by contable

Guest Martijn80
You are welcome. Please reply if the Samsung Shortcutpicker is working or not.

What about the SMS panel ?

Greetz

contable

Both Samsung Shortcutpicker and the SMS panel do work :(

Edited by Martijn80

Guest contable
Both Samsung Shortcutpicker and the SMS panel do work :(

Thank you for answering. I spent and I´m still spending a lot of time in skinning and improving this great plugin because in my opinion it´s the best and most powerful titanium plugin so far, we only have to wake up all the power for best OMNIA II performance. All users should be a bit more active here...

ATM I´m preparing next version V1.3...

Cheers,

contable

Guest previa

Dear Contable. Thanks for your version 1.2. every thing is OK. only the "JML Offset".I need to set on -32/480x800.

and the wallpaper(Bkg) replace on Skins>Default >Sys (Not your mentioned on Default) :( The SMS icon still can't open the shortcut or locating the target filename. Thanks again for your great job.

I had to change the City name to "Hong Kong" But when I re-uploading the weather. it will go back to"Hong" ! :(

post-454755-1267431070_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1267431096_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1267431112_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1267431126_thumb.jpg

Guest contable
Dear Contable. Thanks for your version 1.2. every thing is OK. only the "JML Offset".I need to set on -32/480x800.

and the wallpaper(Bkg) replace on Skins>Default >Sys (Not your mentioned on Default) :( The SMS icon still can't open the shortcut or locating the target filename. Thanks again for your great job.

I had to change the City name to "Hong Kong" But when I re-uploading the weather. it will go back to"Hong" ! :(

Thanks for your reply.

1. The Panex offset is ok, it´s not a bug. It´s the right value for OMNIA II with 6.5.3 rom.

2. The "Hong Kong" weather bug can´t be fixed so far, because it´s a MSN problem.

3. To get the SMS icon running you have to edit the default_sms.pnx.

4. Since I started to work with multiple .pnx files the old wallpapers don´t work because the icons have changed a bit and I´ve added the *_sms.pnx files by default. But no problem, you only have to change manually the Bkg.png in sys folder.

In next version I will add a new script for changing the wallpapers.

Greetz

contable

Guest Pavel.cz

First of all thanks for the great work

I got one silly question how can I turn on the color status bar (top bar on the screen)? Thank you

post-647044-1267439024_thumb.png

Guest previa
@Previa:

Later on I will upload a "Hong Kong" weather fix specially for you... :(

Many thanks. contable Sir. :( one question,how to edit the SMS pnx file. do I miss some topic from you. so sorry :(

Guest contable
Many thanks. contable Sir. :( one question,how to edit the SMS pnx file. do I miss some topic from you. so sorry :(

The default_sms.pnx is located in \Program Files\JMLToday\skins\default. This .pnx files defines the buttons for the sms panel...

Copy it to your desptop and edit it with Texteditor... The default.pnx defines all standard JMLPanex buttons.

Using different .pnx files gives me more possibilities to improve and extend the plugin...

Best regards

contable

Guest contable
Because you are the Boss here :( :(

I´m not the boss here, I´m the poor moderator of this topic who has to upload all the stuff... hehehehe :(

Guest previa
The default_sms.pnx is located in \Program Files\JMLToday\skins\default. This .pnx files defines the buttons for the sms panel...

Copy it to your desptop and edit it with Texteditor... The default.pnx defines all standard JMLPanex buttons.

Using different .pnx files gives me more possibilities to improve and extend the plugin...

Best regards

contable

OK, I will try it.thanks again my moderator of this topic BOSS :( :( :(

Guest previa
I´m not the boss here, I´m the poor moderator of this topic who has to upload all the stuff... hehehehe :(

You are "Rich" in your heart.Than,you can upload many stuff to us .Hence. you are absolutely not poor :(