[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest contable
Good, very good JMLToday plugin customization. I am immediately going to try it.

JMLToday v5.80 in starting block.... :

- New JMLTasks program, Page6 - Tasks, and tasks notification.

- Add contextual menu action for Tasks (complete, delete, delete all completed, delete all due)

- Add contextual menu action for Appointments (view, delete, delete all due)

- Add Favorites (contacts) on Page5

Send beta to @contable for customization when ready.

A++

Special thanks for visiting my thread ! As you are the developer of great JMLToday plugin it´s a special honour for me to see you here.

Looking forward to next stock version. My appointment panel is under development...

Best regards

contable

Guest contable

@all: New version V2.1 nearly finished. Clock distortion problem solved ! New clock management added.

V2.1 will be included in next sonblack rom. A cab will follow after rom release.

contable on mobile (Opera Mini)

Edited by contable

Guest sonblack

By this way, I want to say thank contable again.

JMLToday skin/mod v2.1 is so great for me and my ROM.

Everything work fine now.

Thank you so much for your corporations

Congratulation! :P

Guest contable
By this way, I want to say thank contable again.

JMLToday skin/mod v2.1 is so great for me and my ROM.

Everything work fine now.

Thank you so much for your corporations

Congratulation! :P

Thank you for great SB23 ! Looking forward to next rom release... haha

Guest Lancez
Thank you for great SB23 ! Looking forward to next rom release... haha

dont push him too hard, he's got a lot things going on, you know, chicks :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mogoool

First of all Thank you very much about your job.

A month ago i got mi omnia2 and tried a few roms until i found Sonblack´s ones.For me are the best ones because of your JMLToday and the great job of Sonblack.

Now I´m runing Sb24 rom and want to disable JMLcontacts because i´m using another call manager.

Can you tell me how to do that?

Thanks in advance and sorry about my english. :)

Guest contable
First of all Thank you very much about your job.

A month ago i got mi omnia2 and tried a few roms until i found Sonblack´s ones.For me are the best ones because of your JMLToday and the great job of Sonblack.

Now I´m runing Sb24 rom and want to disable JMLcontacts because i´m using another call manager.

Can you tell me how to do that?

Thanks in advance and sorry about my english. :)

Thanks for using Sonblack's roms combined with my JMLToday skin/mod. Your question I have allready answered on page 36 of Sonblack's thread. If you need more help feel free to contact me again.

Greetz

contable

Guest Mogoool
Thanks for using Sonblack's roms combined with my JMLToday skin/mod. Your question I have allready answered on page 36 of Sonblack's thread. If you need more help feel free to contact me again.

Greetz

contable

Thank you for answering me so quickly, but i don´t know what to change in that files for making ,when i´m having and incoming call, the screen show up my callmanager not the JMLContacts.

Thanks again.

Guest contable
Thank you for answering me so quickly, but i don´t know what to change in that files for making ,when i´m having and incoming call, the screen show up my callmanager not the JMLContacts.

Thanks again.

I don't know exactly what you mean. Can you post some screenshots ?

Guest Mogoool
Which dialer/callmanager do you use ?

Iconsoft phone ex. Sorry i don´t have any soft for making screenshots.

When i press the left soft button called contacts it runs iconsoft, but when having and incoming call the screen shows jmlcontacts for answering then for end the call the screen shows iconsoft again.

Sorry about my poor english i´m trying to do my best.

Guest contable
Iconsoft phone ex. Sorry i don´t have any soft for making screenshots.

When i press the left soft button called contacts it runs iconsoft, but when having and incoming call the screen shows jmlcontacts for answering then for end the call the screen shows iconsoft again.

Sorry about my poor english i´m trying to do my best.

I'm using phone ex 2.2, too. In phone ex options you should disable "wm fon" and mark "use phone ex contact manager".

Edited by contable

Guest Mogoool
I'm using phone ex 2.2, too. In phone ex options you should disable "wm fon" and mark "use phone ex contact manager".

Thanks. That was the problem.I don´t know why I had the option unchecked, although it says (recommended).

Now it´s ok. Sorry because i´m a Newbie and i was wrong and the screen was showing wm tel above phone ex not your JMLcontacts.

Thank you for wasting your time.

Pues si soy Español, no sabia que hablabas mi idioma. Ha sido fallo mio perdona, aunque creo que esa opcion no la he marcado otras veces porque justo encima del boton de opciones del phone ex me salia iluminado el boton de tel wm para cambiar al vuelo al teclado de windows y poder acceder a los menus ocultos esos marcando # y todo eso, pero es igual pq tampoco los uso mucho.

Muchas gracias otra vez, tienes un amigo en Barcelona para lo que necesites(dinero no que estoy en el paro :) )

Guest contable
Thanks. That was the problem.I don´t know why I had the option unchecked, although it says (recommended).

Now it´s ok. Sorry because i´m a Newbie and i was wrong and the screen was showing wm tel above phone ex not your JMLcontacts.

Thank you for wasting your time.

Pues si soy Español, no sabia que hablabas mi idioma. Ha sido fallo mio perdona, aunque creo que esa opcion no la he marcado otras veces porque justo encima del boton de opciones del phone ex me salia iluminado el boton de tel wm para cambiar al vuelo al teclado de windows y poder acceder a los menus ocultos esos marcando # y todo eso, pero es igual pq tampoco los uso mucho.

Muchas gracias otra vez, tienes un amigo en Barcelona para lo que necesites(dinero no que estoy en el paro :) )

No problem. You are welcome.

Por cualquier problema me puedes enviar un mensaje privado en espanol. Aqui no esta permitido chattear en otros idiomas que ingles... ;)

Cuando visito Barcelona otra vez me puedes invitar a un drago... haha

Saludos

contable

Guest SrMoure
Check post #1. There you will find a cab file...

I installed the WM7 titanium, but i cannot see any difference from the standard one. I can see that is intalled but cannot find folder for settings. When i intall the skin it moves as a background. Can i install in the storagw ?

Guest contable
I installed the WM7 titanium, but i cannot see any difference from the standard one. I can see that is intalled but cannot find folder for settings. When i intall the skin it moves as a background. Can i install in the storagw ?

You have to install in main memory. Which version did you install ?

Guest SrMoure
You have to install in main memory. Which version did you install ?

I installes in main memory. I downloaded it from post#1 (v6.9.2)

Edited by SrMoure

Guest SrMoure
I installes in main memory. I downloaded it from post#1 (v6.9.2)

i imstalled also jml today 5.7 and got better results. Then i installed v2. the screen moves up and down, is that ok?

middle and bottom icons drop me to today screen. Do i need to tweak sth to fix it ?

Guest nastiv

Hey, i've got a problem. The main clock (big white clock between battery and activesync icons) stuck at 7:16AM. System clock works fine. Restarting the phone, refreshing Titanium don't help. Strange and annoying problem. I'm using contable skin/mod for a long time and it has never happened to me before :rolleyes:

Guest contable
Hey, i've got a problem. The main clock (big white clock between battery and activesync icons) stuck at 7:16AM. System clock works fine. Restarting the phone, refreshing Titanium don't help. Strange and annoying problem. I'm using contable skin/mod for a long time and it has never happened to me before :rolleyes:

Please wait on next release... very busy atm...