[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest contable
After download the file.but the result still same as before, :)

Do you still get the error message ?

Are you sure that your data connection is working well ?

post-502784-1273601714_thumb.jpgpost-502784-1273601796_thumb.jpg

post-502784-1283201775_thumb.jpg

Edited by contable

Guest contable

As internet connection you should choose "The Internet".

On my device it is working with wifi, gprs and activesync without any problem.

Try the attached adc.cab for setting up data connection automatically. This cab should be cooked in all roms, but it isn´t.

ADC.cab

Do you still get the error message ?

Are you sure that your data connection is working well ?

Yes,when i to touch yellow ICON. still get the error message. my phone connection setting is not problem with internet/Wi-Fi. You can see my Titaniume Weather is working well with the same connection setting. :)

As internet connection you should choose "The Internet".

On my device it is working with wifi, gprs and activesync without any problem.

Try the attached adc.cab for setting up data connection automatically. This cab should be cooked in all roms, but it isn´t.

ADC.cab

copy this cab into >device>Windows> am I right ? thanks for your reply

Guest contable
Yes,when i to touch yellow ICON. still get the error message. my phone connection setting is not problem with internet/Wi-Fi. You can see my Titaniume Weather is working well with the same connection setting. :)

The last idea I have: Which version of Mortscript are you running on your device ?

The JMLMeteo.mscr I have sent you is the same that I´m running on my device without problem.

Guest contable
copy this cab into >device>Windows> am I right ? thanks for your reply

Install the cab on "device", go to settings/connections, click on connections and finally click on Automatically configure connection.

Guest contable
Looks very nice.

How is program ram and cpu usage with all those scripts running?

As mentioned before I´m not the developers of the plugin, I only made the skin and some mods for my personal use.

What I can say is that there are no 24/7 Mortscripts running in the background, because the main app is written in C/C+.

You should ask this question the developer of this plugin: JMHL (Link JMLToday).

The last idea I have: Which version of Mortscript are you running on your device ?

The JMLMeteo.mscr I have sent you is the same that I´m running on my device without problem.

The Mortscript is V4.2 it was come with the JML Today (Program file>JML Today )inside :)

post-454755-1263733362_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest corny2007
@Corny: Do you think I should modify the weather location script ? In my opinion the default locations are useless.

Edit: I could make a script that stores the manually entered weather code.

If you can modify the script to store location, thats quite neat. But its not much hassle to add in the location once you have it.

Working well on my O2, thanks for the help!

Anyone know how to get this to work on the i920? I tried renaming Titanium_480x800.cpr to SPlugins_480x800.cpr, but that didn't seem to help. I was under the impression that the TCIS installer didn't need tweaking like the atplugins.exe did :)

Uff, finally got it to work. Reinstalled all apps, set offset to "-16" and it looks nice. Is it possible to change the font of date above clock and weather font? It doesn't show my language's dialectical letters (ąę).

Edited by nastiv

Just follow the directions. The panel will initially be blank. You have to click it to start setup. If that's not the issue, be more specific.

The top panel is the pictures panel - I don't even see JMLToday at all, not even a blank panel.

EDIT: I got it working :)

EDIT: certain apps won't launch - SMS and calendar (do I need to download the Samsung apps, since they're already on my i920?)

Edited by Shemmy

Guest gchris7
As mentioned before I´m not the developers of the plugin, I only made the skin and some mods for my personal use.

What I can say is that there are no 24/7 Mortscripts running in the background, because the main app is written in C/C+.

You should ask this question the developer of this plugin: JMHL (Link JMLToday).

I was just wondering how much ram is left with this today running. Im sure you or anyone who installed it, can asnwer that. :)

Edited by gchris7

Guest contable
Uff, finally got it to work. Reinstalled all apps, set offset to "-16" and it looks nice. Is it possible to change the font of date above clock and weather font? It doesn't show my language's dialectical letters (ąę).

For changing the predefined font you can do the following:

1. Delete the SF New Republic font from Windows/fonts folder, then the system font will be used (with TotalCommander)

2. Edit the titanium_480x800.cpr file with TextEditor (maybe too complicated if you didn´t do that before), that means you have to replace the SF New Republic font with the font you would like to use.

Cheers,

contable

Guest contable

@shemmy:

You have to edit the default.pnx file (located in \Program Files\JMLToday folder) with the app names and links you want to launch.

Please read previous posts, all this has been discussed yesterday.

regards

contable

Edited by contable

Guest contable
Thanks again :)

I have checked your posted files. They are working well on my device. Also the Hong Kong weather code works fine.

Please try to update the weather with a predifined weather code.

Please post your JMLCities.txt file.