Registry Tweaker [Updated 28.02.2009]

Guest Delvius

My time is really short atm so I have to keep my answer short.

Read - Think - Post.

About memory settings look at post #1. There is no off switch because it is senseless to switch back.

If you do not know where these values are use a Reg Editor with a search function or the search function here in the forum, all tweaks I implanted are well known ones.

I built the exe by using Visual Studio 2008.

And now, good night.

Guest sonyxperiax2

really thanks 4 your nice application, hopo you can upgrade soon with new function :) . Just one question, activating low memory setting, what change? What were the problems before? Sry 4 that question, i done a little google search 4 that with no resut and even here. Thank you!

Guest Delvius

New version uploaded. More coming the next days, hopefully tomorrow.

Changelog:

Added:

-Windows Today Screen On/Off

-Automatic Keyboard Popup On/Off

-Samsung Skinned Email On/Off

-Samsung Skinned SMS On/Off

-SMS Sent Notification On/Off

Changes:

-Exit button asks for a Soft Reset Now

-Code optimization (god I did some bullshit xD)

-Removed possible error

As I use KSTAN's Ultralight + MS3.5 I could not check whether the SMS/Email Skins and the Notification works, but it should as the Registry Values should be correct. Meaning I need some feedback now.

Edited by Delvius

Guest Delvius

Of course, Relink is just for a container where I can keep all versions collected, but if you can use the uploaded link because it supports me a bit, thanks.

Guest Delvius

Container updated.

Changelog:

-Button near Photo Browser Tweak added

-Possible to delete the Exclude List

-Possible to delete the Temp files of the Photo Browser (Forces it to update)

Guest monyozt
Of course, Relink is just for a container where I can keep all versions collected, but if you can use the uploaded link because it supports me a bit, thanks.

thanks

Edited by monyozt

Guest monyozt
Delvius how disable SMS sent notification in your soft ? I don`t see this option :)

i think u can disable it using advanced config tools. remember to install and activate net cf 3.5 first

Guest Real_life

Hi there, does this work on B7610?

I could try by myself, but i want to know first if the tweaks are specific for i8000 before i mess things up

Good job anyway

Guest Delvius

@pepelodz

It is on page two, just tap your finger on one side of the screen and slide to the other. Just like unlocking.

@Real_life

It is I8000 specific, but to be honest, B7610 is almost the same, meaning it should work, try it with feedback please :).

@acidash

Hard coded, but you can try OrientationDetection and disable it through it, maybe it works.

Guest pepelodz

DELvius this option SMS Sent Message must be select or unselect ? W want to SMS sent message wasn`t see. Your soft must be still in runing programs ?

FOR SELECT AND UNSELECT i have WINDOWS MESSAGE : SMS SENT and ring.

Edited by pepelodz

Guest acidash
@pepelodz

It is on page two, just tap your finger on one side of the screen and slide to the other. Just like unlocking.

@Real_life

It is I8000 specific, but to be honest, B7610 is almost the same, meaning it should work, try it with feedback please ;).

@acidash

Hard coded, but you can try OrientationDetection and disable it through it, maybe it works.

Found the info to disable the auto rotate function from another thread

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...q/#entry1092923

"

If you want to disable the auto rotate function available for some applications: just go to \windows\startup\ and delete the autorotation.lnk and soft reset

"

Guest Delvius

And then autorotation is completely gone for every application which has a good rotation function built in.

I see no sense in implating something like this.

Guest acidash
And then autorotation is completely gone for every application which has a good rotation function built in.

I see no sense in implating something like this.

This is my test result after removing it and enabling manual rotate function.

SMS/MMS - Manual rotate (Good for me. ;) )

Internet Explorer - Manual rotate

Photos - Auto rotate

:D

Guest Errantsun
if you can add the following in the next version it would be great:

- Disable Camera Sound

- Disable Samsung Dialer Screen ( for more Ram)

- Disable Shut down start up sound.

- Disable Samsung SMS skin.

- Start Menu Grid ( So you can have 5 item in each row)

and other

- Fix the first name last name issue ( make it in a way that the first name is shown first than the last name if possible)

- Also turning off the keyboard from popping up automatically when you open a program like notes.

- If you can add a reset the phone button to your program it would be useful too in my opinion.

Amen to most of those.

Would also like a tweak to turn off Camera Zoom Sound

Guest Errantsun
Amen to most of those.

Would also like a tweak to turn off Camera Zoom Sound

Question:

Is this strictly for touchscreen phones?

"To switch through the pages slide either to the left or to the right"

Didn't realize that because it sounded like a real cool app.

If it isn't strictly a touch screen app, then it doesn't get past first page.

thanks

p.s. Another example of me diving into the pool and forgetting that I don't know

how to swim in the deep end. ;)

Guest Delvius

It is (more or less) strictly I8000/B7610 only and if you do not replace the screen with a blackboard it will be a touchscreen.

Btw, I just got an idea for removing camera sounds. Working on it soon.

Guest Errantsun
It is (more or less) strictly I8000/B7610 only and if you do not replace the screen with a blackboard it will be a touchscreen.

Btw, I just got an idea for removing camera sounds. Working on it soon.

Thanks for the quick reply. Know of any s/w out there for non-touchscreen that make the tweaks and hacks easier?

I have a BJ2

Guest Delvius

No idea, but I think the problem with software tweaker are that many tweaks are device specific. For example the "Front Camera" tweak. Then It has to have the same Operating System, in my case WM 6.5.

Guest Errantsun
No idea, but I think the problem with software tweaker are that many tweaks are device specific. For example the "Front Camera" tweak. Then It has to have the same Operating System, in my case WM 6.5.

Thanks again for quick response.

Samsung does not have 6.5 yet for BJ2 so I'll just wait it out.

Please, it you find a tweak or hack to turn off the blasted zoom noise for the camera that

will work for WM 6.1, please publish.

Every one of the tweaks I have seen have to do with either using silent Profile or

the Off in settings. There is nothing like that on my BJ2