Custom Singapore/Malaysia CSC

Guest myCoder

Guest Titus62
Hey guy,

i make a custom Singapore/Malaysia CSC based on secany's I8000XEUJA5.CSC

This CSC include Moakey and SPlum Chinese input.

Tested on my device.

CSC_I8000XSOJA5.CSC

Finally, the long wait of durian has come! :)

Malaysia boleh! And u r the man!

Thks!

Edited by Titus62

Guest bluhound
Hey guy,

Tested on my device.

CSC_I8000XSOJA5.CSC

Nice! but with this modded CSC does Touch Player show Chinese words?

'cause when I looked into the original EUJA5.csc file there was a customised touchplayer.exe file. Have not dared to try it yet though.

Guest evilhell
Hey guy,

Tested on my device.

CSC_I8000XSOJA5.CSC

Wow great 1! if previously i already have I8000XSOJ2 do i still need to flash your csc file? or just leave it? Thanks in advance!

Guest Titus62
Wow great 1! if previously i already have I8000XSOJ2 do i still need to flash your csc file? or just leave it? Thanks in advance!

Since myCoder has made us a new XSOJA5 for our neighbours countries, y not?

I hve oreadi flashed my offical CSC XSOIJ2 to this new XSOJA5.

Bt remember to download a copy of SGP Offical ROM XSOIJ2 juz in case u need to visit Samsung Service Center.

Happy flashing!

Guest Titus62

I think we should ask the moderators to pin this topic.

Let myCoder to put up his work here and keep on update us with the lastest asia CSC based from Secany's ROM.

Guest Apolousm

OOOOk, I flasehd this CSC file. I finally got rid of the Orange sarting animation (i really hate it jajajajajaj), but after flashing this Rom I can't connect to WAP networks. For example, I can't check videos on youtube (i was trying to find a video of the new Wolf Man movie). I tried to set up the WAP concetion but everytime I try to do it, I am only allowed to create a new connection, I can't use change the "MY WAP NETWROKS" settings. Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance guys.

Guest Titus62
OOOOk, I flasehd this CSC file. I finally got rid of the Orange sarting animation (i really hate it jajajajajaj), but after flashing this Rom I can't connect to WAP networks. For example, I can't check videos on youtube (i was trying to find a video of the new Wolf Man movie). I tried to set up the WAP concetion but everytime I try to do it, I am only allowed to create a new connection, I can't use change the "MY WAP NETWROKS" settings. Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance guys.

Hi sir. I don knw whether this XSOJA5 is meant for your country or not, cos XSO is base on asia regional like Singapore, Malaysia wif chinese text supported. But i think the setting itself comes from the PHONE part, not the CSC part. Did u flashed yr PHONE too?

Guest Apolousm
Hi sir. I don knw whether this XSOJA5 is meant for your country or not, cos XSO is base on asia regional like Singapore, Malaysia wif chinese text supported. But i think the setting itself comes from the PHONE part, not the CSC part. Did u flashed yr PHONE too?

Well, as the file is based in Secany's JA5 Rom, I flashed the CSC file on this thread and the Secany's ROM MST file. My phone came from Syngapure, I bought it through Amazon.com, but it is for the International Market, so it is unlocked as well.

The Sacany's ROM has the possibility to set up the WAP conection, but the CSC on this thread doesn't. Any sugestion?

Guest myCoder
Well, as the file is based in Secany's JA5 Rom, I flashed the CSC file on this thread and the Secany's ROM MST file. My phone came from Syngapure, I bought it through Amazon.com, but it is for the International Market, so it is unlocked as well.

The Sacany's ROM has the possibility to set up the WAP conection, but the CSC on this thread doesn't. Any sugestion?

Do u face this problem on SOIJ2?

Or who else facing this problem?

Guest Titus62

Ok. There r 3 parts in the device. Juz to let u knw.

PDA: I8000NXX*** This part u flash with .MST file. Consist of all WM & Samsung settings, applications... etc.

CSC: I8000****** This part u flash with .CSC file. There are multi CSC in it for you to choose your regional. Consist of SMS, MMS, languages setting... etc.

PHONE: I8000***** This part u flash with .BIN file. Consist of network, bluetooth, WiFi setting... etc.

Guest Apolousm
Do u face this problem on SOIJ2?

Or who else facing this problem?

I face this problem only with the CSC file on this thread, and with a W.M 6.5.X version, that wright now I don't remember wich one.

Guest Apolousm
Ok. There r 3 parts in the device. Juz to let u knw.

PDA: I8000NXX*** This part u flash with .MST file. Consist of all WM & Samsung settings, applications... etc.

CSC: I8000****** This part u flash with .CSC file. There are multi CSC in it for you to choose your regional. Consist of SMS, MMS, languages setting... etc.

PHONE: I8000***** This part u flash with .BIN file. Consist of network, bluetooth, WiFi setting... etc.

Ok, I get it, I just flashed the Secany's MST file and the CSC file on this thread, but how am I suposed to flash the PDA part? this thread only has the CSC file :/.

Should I flash the secany's PHONE part too?

Ey but, as readed herer http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...g-rom-on-i8000/, to flash the PHONE part its not safe, because of the radio version.

My point is that I want to get rid of the Orange animation, I would like to have another animation, for example: the samsung's one, or the Windows Mobile-Omnia II morph animation. I readed that a only have to chose a different carrier in the CSC list, but if I do it, the flash procedure stays at the DOWNLOADING screen.

Edited by Apolousm

Guest Titus62
Ok, I get it, I just flashed the Secany's MST file and the CSC file on this thread, but how am I suposed to flash the PDA part? this thread only has the CSC file :/.

Should I flash the secany's PHONE part too?

Ey but, as readed herer http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...g-rom-on-i8000/, to flash the PHONE part its not safe, because of the radio version.

My point is that I want to get rid of the Orange animation, I would like to have another animation, for example: the samsung's one, or the Windows Mobile-Omnia II morph animation. I readed that a only have to chose a different carrier in the CSC list, but if I do it, the flash procedure stays at the DOWNLOADING screen.

Let's back to square one... Flash 3 parts of yr device using Secany's latest JA5 ROM.

Using OCTANS Downloader v2.13 to select EBoot for (.ebo) file,

select MultiCSC to choose your most suitable supported country avaliable in the file,

select MoviNAND for (.MST) file,

select PHONE for (.bin) file.

If u wants to change the Orange animation, here ------> http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...creen-on-i8000/

Enjoy.

Guest Apolousm
Let's back to square one... Flash 3 parts of yr device using Secany's latest JA5 ROM.

Using OCTANS Downloader v2.13 to select EBoot for (.ebo) file,

select MultiCSC to choose your most suitable supported country avaliable in the file,

select MoviNAND for (.MST) file,

select PHONE for (.bin) file.

If u wants to change the Orange animation, here ------> http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...creen-on-i8000/

Enjoy.

Titus U rock bro :) thanks a lot

NEW: Ok, I did what you suggested me to do, I flashed 3 parts of my device using Secany's lastest JA5 ROM, I used Octans 2.10 (can't find the 2.13) it did the job, but I can't make it to config the WAP conections. Any idea? :S. I even flashed Secany's JA1, but it doesn't work, I flashed 3 parts too, but nothing happen, I can't config the WAP services. The "edit" button on "MY WAP CONECTIONS" (or something like that) looks disabled, I can't click on it.

Edited by Apolousm

Guest mccmjoon76

Hebat~hebat! Dear master or any body can kindly let me know after flash the (custom Singapore/Malaysia CSC rom) how much memory RAM/ROM we will get :) thanks. B)

Guest Titus62
Titus U rock bro :) thanks a lot

NEW: Ok, I did what you suggested me to do, I flashed 3 parts of my device using Secany's lastest JA5 ROM, I used Octans 2.10 (can't find the 2.13) it did the job, but I can't make it to config the WAP conections. Any idea? :S. I even flashed Secany's JA1, but it doesn't work, I flashed 3 parts too, but nothing happen, I can't config the WAP services. The "edit" button on "MY WAP CONECTIONS" (or something like that) looks disabled, I can't click on it.

OCTANS Downloader v2.13

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=46030

Guest Titus62
battery makan kuat. Tak tahu mana sudah salah. satu hari malam sudah kering.

Anyway, thank you. Will still with this csc.

Abang, sini taboleh chakup melayu... English boleh. FM98.7 :)