MobileSense Espresso theme for SBB Mobile Shell

Guest dgmorland

Guest dgmorland
tried it this morning, eye candy, but RAM eater. B)

well Samsung just gave you back quite a bit more RAM with the new JA5 ROM so now you can eat it all up again with a new UI :)

well Samsung just gave you back quite a bit more RAM with the new JA5 ROM so now you can eat it all up again with a new UI :)

how much free RAM do u have with this installed?

Guest xaznxplaya

How much ram more do you get with the new ROM? I'm new to flashing.

Guest dgmorland
How much ram more do you get with the new ROM? I'm new to flashing.

I haven't installed it (yet) but from what other people are reporting there is about 10MB additional RAM available over previous ROM version.

Guest xaznxplaya
I haven't installed it (yet) but from what other people are reporting there is about 10MB additional RAM available over previous ROM version.

Just installed it and noticed a small boost in the ram, I'm on 64% haven't flashed anything yet. Should I?

ur ROM is ultra lite right? saw that over i920 section this morning. well done.

Thanks. I spent some time revising it last night, and have managed to shrink the .nbo file to ~150MB - and I'm looking to to a bit more streamlining :)

...excellent job... no memory leak... just perfect... and if you ask me, it doesnt use more RAM that default SPB.. so.... this one will stay for some time :)

Guest masci81

i install this theme on my omnia2 but i can't change clock or other widget with sense theme,they don't work someone can explain me why?i install all in internal memory.sorry for my english :(thanks.

Guest Samoelfilho
i install this theme on my omnia2 but i can't change clock or other widget with sense theme,they don't work someone can explain me why?i install all in internal memory.sorry for my english :(thanks.

I am having the same problem its, the icons of the widgets do not change, someone knows what happened? would bug theme? all installed in my memory

Guest franks1
I am having the same problem its, the icons of the widgets do not change, someone knows what happened? would bug theme? all installed in my memory

I also have the same problem. Who could us help?

Guest Delvius

Could someone using it upload the file "vp_bkg_now.dat" which came with the default install for me please? I forgot to make a backup and messed up my background a bit :/. It is in the installation folder.

Guest Delvius

It works very well, fast and bugless. At least I have not had an error yet, just the problem with the background, you should not change it! The alternative backgrounds messed up my background ... sucks.

Guest AndrewTan
Could you upload your "vp_bkg_now.dat" from "\Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell", please? I want to get rid of my messed up background...

Just reinstall will solved the issue.