MobileSense Espresso theme for SBB Mobile Shell

Guest dgmorland

Guest Laruku Jr.

Dear Andrew,

Your setup is really great. I have some questions to ask you below:

My Current Setup :)

4310804948_b826299a30_o.png4310805956_949cbb8628_o.png

- How can you change the icon of shortcut to big icon? I can change only some of them as they have "Big icon" skin to select.

- From you contacts panel, I see you can layout contact pictures suited in their place. While mine, cannot do that.

Please suggest.

Edited by Laruku Jr.

Guest AndrewTan
Dear Andrew,

Your setup is really great. I have some questions to ask you below:

- How can you change the icon of shortcut to big icon? I can change only some of them as they have "Big icon" skin to select.

- From you contacts panel, I see you can layout contact pictures suited in their place. While mine, cannot do that.

Please suggest.

1. You can use all shortcut as big icon if your device are WM 6.5 and SPB is version 3.5.3,

2. Actually it can't fix on place, I make some modification on it, I attached the file here, you just need to copy and replace in your Program files\Spb Mobile Shell\MobileSense. Once copy, restart and bravo! done :)

mobilesense_misc.zip

i install this theme on my omnia2 but i can't change clock or other widget with sense theme,they don't work someone can explain me why?i install all in internal memory.sorry for my english :(thanks.

I am having the same problem its, the icons of the widgets do not change, someone knows what happened? would bug theme? all installed in my memory

I also have the same problem. Who could us help?

me too, the same problem!!

some solutions??

Guest krz_ayman

I finally found how to modify Shell to have the this bottom of screen as on this photograph,

After having passed the evening supplements to seek.

You must initially install Shell 3.5.3 then Espresso then softreset!

After you owe yourself modify the clocks and others widgets for with the same bottom as on the photograph.

• 1 month later...
Guest jebise

sorry to bring back a lod thread, i knew about this theme for a while but never tried it because of pointsence. But am trying it now and the only issue i have is i cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the background. I tried use the dat file but it didn't do anything even after a soft reset