Are there any ways to create shortcut to Audio Gain

Guest Laruku Jr.

• 2 months later...
Guest jukefox
The command is: audiogain.exe -start

Hi phj,

great. I knew of the process already but didn't know how to start it (apart from using the call code). That was what I was looking for to quickly switch audio. But how did you find it out, that the start-parameter has to be added to that executable? Did you use a tool for that?

Thanks.

Guest levytv
Hi phj,

great. I knew of the process already but didn't know how to start it (apart from using the call code). That was what I was looking for to quickly switch audio. But how did you find it out, that the start-parameter has to be added to that executable? Did you use a tool for that?

Thanks.

phj i must say - amazing and thanks very much.

Hi phj,

Thanks.

For knowing that I disassembled the keycode parsing dll - if I remember well the name is DialParserGSM.dll. It contans all the special programs which has #... code. The usable ( to be more precise programs which I know what are doing ) ones were implemented in Smart...

Guest Mr Groch

Could someone upload shortcut to \Windows\audiogain.exe -start ?

I don't want to use speicial app fr editing shortcuts only for this one... I'm ure that someone have made that shortcut and can share it with us

Thanks!

Guest Mr Groch
Could someone upload shortcut to \Windows\audiogain.exe -start ?

I don't want to use speicial app fr editing shortcuts only for this one... I'm ure that someone have made that shortcut and can share it with us

Thanks!

OK, I have managed to made shotrtcut by myself. You must create new text file on your PC and wite:

1#"\Windows\audiogain.exe" -start

then save this as ANSI with .lnk extension, next copy to your Omnia