TouchFlo3d 2.0

Guest Laziepig
Seems like that's just to add your city if you don't find it. This, unfortunately has more bugs then just the weather. I couldn't add any contacts and I couldn't even enter text to search in the weather.....

jv

this happen in 2.5 too.. some of them get to add weather city but seems like nobody is responding to our pain :/

Guest JohnJayJrV
this happen in 2.5 too.. some of them get to add weather city but seems like nobody is responding to our pain :/

Actually after further review ;), looks like I was talking about 2.5. I installed this version and the only issues I am having is not being able to add a city, music can't search (still trying to figure this out) and the internet tab doesn't work. Wondering if I need opera 9.5 installed...

jv

edit: INternet tab needs opera 9.5. Installed and now it's fine. Photo doesn't bring up photos, just camera. Anyone know how to add a path?

jv

Edited by JohnJayJrV

Guest JohnJayJrV

Can someone who installed this tell me what they have for key HKLM\Software\HTC\Manilla\Weather.ServerURLOverride. Also how do I get the music to search for my music. I only see 2 songs now.

jv

Guest JohnJayJrV
I checked, WeatherDatabaseEditor_1_1_Meins.cab works well for this TF3D 2.0. I managed to set the appropriate city (Gdańsk in Poland).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...mp;postcount=33

Wow, you may have forced me to hard reset my phone ;)... This was the missing piece for me.... How about the weather on the home screen? Does this add that?

jv

Guest Laziepig
Wow, you may have forced me to hard reset my phone ;)... This was the missing piece for me.... How about the weather on the home screen? Does this add that?

jv

jv after you add your city in weather tab (from registry) then you choose your location in home tab..

Edited by Laziepig

Guest da_mafkeez

this version of touchflo 3d 2.0 is working very well on my B7610 ;) thank you all guys!

there is one issue. when i slide out my qwerty keyboard, the screen goes a part of it, like a quarter of the screen. i cant see the rest of manila. touchscreen is working good. It seems like a qvqa screen and the rest is cut off. (sry for my bad english)

can someone help me?

Guest JohnJayJrV

Having issues adding a city. I installed the weather database editor but now whenever I select the weather tab it causes touchflo to reload. Any suggestions?

jv

Guest Adramel
Having issues adding a city. I installed the weather database editor but now whenever I select the weather tab it causes touchflo to reload. Any suggestions?

jv

Are you run WeatherDatabaseEditor? This program a first builds database, now you must select your city in tab Word-Wide. Then you have to choose city in TF3D.

Guest JohnJayJrV
Are you run WeatherDatabaseEditor? This program a first builds database, now you must select your city in tab Word-Wide. Then you have to choose city in TF3D.

Yeah I ran weatherdatabase editor and added my city. But whenever I selected the weather tab in tf3d it would reset tf3d. Gave up and am using whiskeybro 1.3....

jv

Guest Laziepig

don run the editor. it crashes my manila. just extract the info for ur city and copy it down. i need to do hrd reset after installing the editor :/ btw the home screen weather will suck all ur ram..

Edited by Laziepig

Guest bluhound

WeatherDatabaseEditor does not work on my phone. Had to reinstall TF3D.

Anyway, I found an English Weather Database patch on ppcgeeks, Link here

1. Download Version 5 with HTC Default Plus all WorldWide Cities.

2. Disable TouchFLO 3D.

3. Install CAB.

4. Start TouchFLO 3D again.

Now the weather will be shown in English.

Works for me. I have yet to try WeatherDatabaseEditor on the new database to add a location in. Anyone care to try that?

*EDIT: You need to do a registry mod in order to make the Photo Album work. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAlbum and change favorite_folder to where you store your pictures (I set mine to \My Storage\Pictures). This fix was found in the TF3D 1.3 topic.

*EDIT2: All WeatherDatabaseEditor 1.1, 1.1 Modified (especially this one, it replaces the database with a incompatible one) and 1.2 don't work. This one works though, JHV3 Weather City Editor

Edited by bluhound

Guest JohnJayJrV
WeatherDatabaseEditor does not work on my phone. Had to reinstall TF3D.

Anyway, I found an English Weather Database patch on ppcgeeks, Link here

1. Download Version 5 with HTC Default Plus all WorldWide Cities.

2. Disable TouchFLO 3D.

3. Install CAB.

4. Start TouchFLO 3D again.

Now the weather will be shown in English.

Works for me. I have yet to try WeatherDatabaseEditor on the new database to add a location in. Anyone care to try that?

AWESOME!!!! YOU SAVE ME MY FRIEND!!! This works great. The us states are in the county list, but who cares it works!!! Now how do I get the city on the home screen tab?

jv

Guest JohnJayJrV
now you must select your city in tab Word-Wide. Then you have to choose city in TF3D.

I click on the clock and select my setting but it does not change the clock. It still shows the date and alarm. Am I missing something? Am I missing the world wide tab? Don't have that....

jv

Guest JohnJayJrV
*EDIT: You need to do a registry mod in order to make the Photo Album work. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAlbum and change favorite_folder to where you store your pictures (I set mine to \My Storage\Pictures). This fix was found in the TF3D 1.3 topic.

I always get stuck at searching. Does it take awhile or am i out of luck?

jv

Guest JohnJayJrV
The search is meant to be almost instant. What about after a soft reset?

Even after a soft reset still continues showing searching. I'm wondering if it's the ROM I'm using. I have a custom 6.5 ROM. I can't even get the weather on the home screen and others have said they could.

jv

edit: when you click on album what does it open up? Mine opens up the samsung default picture viewer.... That may be my issue?

jv

Edited by JohnJayJrV

Guest JohnJayJrV
Even after a soft reset still continues showing searching. I'm wondering if it's the ROM I'm using. I have a custom 6.5 ROM. I can't even get the weather on the home screen and others have said they could.

jv

edit: when you click on album what does it open up? Mine opens up the samsung default picture viewer.... That may be my issue?

jv

I was able to get it to work by setting it to \storage card\my documents\my pictures but after I changed it back to \my storage\dcim\108sscam it stopped working. even after putting storage card path back in. I must be missing something. Anyone who has it working can you give me your reg settings for all hklm\software\htc\htcalbum\?

jv

edit: figured it out. The only files that can be in that folder is jpgs. I had my videos saving in the same location as my pics so it didn't work. I moved the videos to another folder and it works now.... How can I configure the camera app to save videos in a different location?

jv

Edited by JohnJayJrV

Guest JohnJayJrV

One last piece is missing for me. How do I add my weather on the home tab? Isn't it supposed to show weather below the flipping clock? I click on the clock, add my city and select it, but when I click done it doesn't show the weather.... Am I missing something?

jv

Guest speedfrog
One last piece is missing for me. How do I add my weather on the home tab? Isn't it supposed to show weather below the flipping clock? I click on the clock, add my city and select it, but when I click done it doesn't show the weather.... Am I missing something?

jv

read the previous page

Guest JohnJayJrV
jv after you add your city in weather tab (from registry) then you choose your location in home tab..

speed,

you talking about this? I don't have to add the city in reg key. Using Conflipper_North_America_Weather_V5.cab i don't have to add in registry. Unless I have to add it in another location? I have a few zip codes in hkcu\software\htc\manila\weather.citylist.

edit: activesync email not being shown in mail tab. Is this normal?

jv

Edited by JohnJayJrV