Omnia 2 AMDZero 23569 Rom Base/Lite

Guest amdzero

Guest RoyalDrew
I don't have a cab for Task Manager, but I'll up the exe and you can copy it to the start menu and then even map it to a button if you like.

TaskManager.zip

sweet! works perfectly thanks!

Guest maldonj1
It is because the program I put in puts an ADDITIONAL bt icon in the taskbar, and when blue tooth turns and connects it displays the connected icon. I don't like it either and am looking for a replacement.

hmmm, thats interesting, isnt the multi item bt icon because you have bt stereo enabled? when i have my headphones on i see the multi bt icon and when i'm connected to my laptop (could be wrong) i only see the regular bt icon.

Guest kdkinc
Yes - it is too limited. and when I try and use Showaco or manually edit registry from the articles I read on line I end up reseting my phone becuase I hose up my today screen - ( Lol)

Way beyond me BuBBa :huh:

Edited by kdkinc

Guest Ninja4Hire
Yes - it is too limited. and when I try and use Showaco or manually edit registry from the articles I read on line I end up reseting my phone becuase I hose up my today screen - ( Lol)

Just a quick question, when you click on the chome clock where does it bring you? I don't remember if it takes you to the windows clock or the samsung clock. The reason I ask is because if it takes you to the samsung clock then splugins is still being used and you will need to get specific plugins for that.

If that is the case, then you should check this out: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...anels-easy-way/

Guest amdzero
Don't know if I missed it in the text somewhere so I am going to post it here.

I cannot get the favorites function of the samsung dialer to work after flashing with this rom. It goes through the motions, but never stores a favorite for me.

Anyone else getting this issue?

I also messed up and changed the background and have no idea where the original is. LOL> I just used another black one I had from the Gchris titanium mod I use to run.

The samsung dialer favorites is a known issue with windows mobile 6.5.x I have not found a fix for it. Anyone else know how to re-add functionallity back in?

Edited by amdzero

Guest WinJo69
Just a quick question, when you click on the chome clock where does it bring you? I don't remember if it takes you to the windows clock or the samsung clock. The reason I ask is because if it takes you to the samsung clock then splugins is still being used and you will need to get specific plugins for that.

If that is the case, then you should check this out: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...anels-easy-way/

No. It goes to the Windows Clock so Titanium is enabled. I've read a bunch of docs, used the Home Editor available on MS Marketplace, and tried using the Showaco Chome Editor_Beta1.6, but whatever I do seems to result in it hosed up. Shows nothing on front page or does nothing! (ugh). Its very frustrating

Guest amdzero
No. It goes to the Windows Clock so Titanium is enabled. I've read a bunch of docs, used the Home Editor available on MS Marketplace, and tried using the Showaco Chome Editor_Beta1.6, but whatever I do seems to result in it hosed up. Shows nothing on front page or does nothing! (ugh). Its very frustrating

is this the Beta 2 Lite rom?

Guest WinJo69
is this the Beta 2 Lite rom?

Well at one point it was! (lol)

Tried every ROM and had same results.

Still keeping my eye out for Beta 3 too - ( Whenever your schedule allows)

Chome Editing appears on the surface to be easy - ( yeah right)

Also been reading your tuturial - Thanks for that too!

Any advice on chome editing would be greatly apprechiated - Just point me ot the right threads

Guest kdkinc
Well i wanted to ask the same question that if its possible to use this rom for Samsung Omnia i900?

bottom line.

No...

only thing the same is the name.

:P :D

Guest amdzero
Well at one point it was! (lol)

Tried every ROM and had same results.

Still keeping my eye out for Beta 3 too - ( Whenever your schedule allows)

Chome Editing appears on the surface to be easy - ( yeah right)

Also been reading your tuturial - Thanks for that too!

Any advice on chome editing would be greatly apprechiated - Just point me ot the right threads

I still have somethings I want to get perfect before I release another Lite ROM. The more I play with it the more I like using it. I don't even remember what is in my base ROM LOL.

I feel like a little kid who keeps grinding his pencil even though it's already sharp!

Guest bensmokie

No ... because i can't use this Rom in Omnia i900

Or NO because i didn't ask the same question as yours?

I wanna use this kind wm on my i900.

Guest amdzero
No ... because i can't use this Rom in Omnia i900

Or NO because i didn't ask the same question as yours?

I wanna use this kind wm on my i900.

You are in the i920 CDMA discussion board.

Only the Verizon Omnia 2 SCH-i920 can be used with any of my roms posted here. If you want roms for the original omnia i900, go to those forums.

Trying to flash a phone/pda with a rom not intended for it can brick your device. BEWARE!

Edited by amdzero

Guest bensmokie

Thanks a lot man, i am aware of what u said , i just liked the Rom too much i thought i can test, but as u said it could brick my phone so let me cool down :P thanks anyway!

Guest WinJo69
I still have somethings I want to get perfect before I release another Lite ROM. The more I play with it the more I like using it. I don't even remember what is in my base ROM LOL.

I feel like a little kid who keeps grinding his pencil even though it's already sharp!

Thats GREAT! LOL

I will keep an eye out for it.

In the mean time I need to figure out how to make it MY PHONE. So I need to learn how to really customize chome.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

Guest jpenman

besides the bluetooth double notification have you noticed that when you have bluetooth on and you get a text...even after you read it the notification LED still blinks...only way to get rid of it is to press the end key at the home screen...weird

Guest amdzero
besides the bluetooth double notification have you noticed that when you have bluetooth on and you get a text...even after you read it the notification LED still blinks...only way to get rid of it is to press the end key at the home screen...weird

I fixed the blue tooth icon. For some reason I added an extra notification that didn't need to be there. Its in the startup routine.

Guest jpenman
I fixed the blue tooth icon. For some reason I added an extra notification that didn't need to be there. Its in the startup routine.

any idea about the notification LED?

Guest jpenman

Guest jpenman

Guest jpenman

Guest jpenman

Guest jpenman

whoa my bad...i did it from my phone and i didn't have good signal so i guess i shouldn't have hit submit 5 times lol but yea when you get a text the led light thing blinks purple until you read or dismiss the text...well with bluetooth on the led stays on even if you read or dismiss it...the only way to get rid of it is to either turn off bluetooth or press the "end" key from the home screen....