[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest *LeiTo*

Thanks gchris, i use your skin since the 1st release, and it's just more and more beautiful :mellow:

I have no problem, all is perfect but we always want more <_<

So i just would ask if possible to have a clock skin transparent (like all titanium is transparent) it will be very nice if we can put transparent clock.

I have try but i'm not easy with photoshop...

I know that is more work for you but it's more easy for you too, as you already know how to do...

And maybe you or a good guy can make that for me/all please?

Clock examples

screen001.pngscreen01z.pngattachment.php?attachmentid=269576&d=1263877376

I like the 3rd (black) for example...

So what do you think ?

Edited by *LeiTo*

Guest danant
Done, but but only your skin is working, except for Contact & Apps, Default Titanium is dead, I can try to convert to international your cab, are you using winCE CAB Manager ?

Also i can not put anything into contact and appl, even though I made the changes indicated before

Guest dorosk

Hi Gchris,

Thanks your work

A kind request for you next release is to use the Samsung ShortcutPicker instead of AppLauncher for easier access to the programs / shortcuts as shown in constables thread.

Guest alexovy
Hi Gchris,

Thanks your work

A kind request for you next release is to use the Samsung ShortcutPicker instead of AppLauncher for easier access to the programs / shortcuts as shown in constables thread.

I subscribe to this request also.

Thanks

Guest is77gal
Your application is very amazing

but i have a problem about the clock

sshot003.png

sorry if the problem has solve before , but i can't fixed it

i guess gchriss would first ask you if you installed it on device or storage...you should do it on device...and since my answer was only to start talking to you i`m gonna go ahead and ask you how did you get the writing in that font, because mine is different

Guest seerex

I change the Softkey1 (Contacts) from the registery, But when I restart the phone it changes back to "\Windows\SECContacts.exe", is there anyway I can make the change permanent.

Edited by seerex

Guest gchris7
Your application is very amazing

but i have a problem about the clock

sshot003.png

sorry if the problem has solve before , but i can't fixed it

You probably installed something to change the font.

You can keep that font and fix the clock problem by editing the splugins cpr. In the clock layout templates change the font family for "time" to Leo Clock. (FontFamily="Leo Clock")

Should look like this :

<Text ID="Time" Left="-31" Top="-67" Width="446" Height="240" FontFamily="Leo Clock" FontSize="60" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#000000"/>

</Text>

Hi Gchris,

Thanks your work

Ill see what i can do about that for a futire version

Guest Overthecable

Hi Chris,

Not sure if it is a bug or something. I just setup my email account on the phone and the email icon turned into a X. I know Asus535 cab can fix the problem, but the icon will be replaced with the Titanium version not yours. I wonder if you have a cab similar to the Asus535 but with your nice icons. <_<

Guest coco@psp
You probably installed something to change the font.

You can keep that font and fix the clock problem by editing the splugins cpr. In the clock layout templates change the font family for "time" to Leo Clock. (FontFamily="Leo Clock")

Should look like this :

<Text ID="Time" Left="-31" Top="-67" Width="446" Height="240" FontFamily="Leo Clock" FontSize="60" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#000000"/>

</Text>

Ill see what i can do about that for a futire version

Many thanks Gchris , but so sorry I don't know how to edit like that

<_< :mellow: :(

the system font seems to be messed up after installed the cab (cant display Chinese characters)

any way to solve that??

Edited by w.c.

Guest *LeiTo*
Hi Chris,

Not sure if it is a bug or something. I just setup my email account on the phone and the email icon turned into a X. I know Asus535 cab can fix the problem, but the icon will be replaced with the Titanium version not yours. I wonder if you have a cab similar to the Asus535 but with your nice icons. <_<

Have you try to setup your account email BEFORE instal the skin ?

You can just install it again, normally it will replace all files and you will be back with the nice gchris icons.

Hello Chris

I dont know what happened, but I can not receive any SMS at all.

Do you have any advice for me?

Thanks

That not the skin, maybe try hard reset.

the system font seems to be messed up after installed the cab (cant display Chinese characters)

any way to solve that??

Have you made soft reset after cab instal?

Edited by *LeiTo*

Guest Yoshi_Gr

chris ta spaei to thema auto!!! bravo!!!!!

mia erwtisi, pws allazw tin poli gia ton kairo se Larisa?

Vgazei ena terastio Χ gia tin larisa.

Edited by Yoshi_Gr

Guest gchris7
chris ta spaei to thema auto!!! bravo!!!!!

mia erwtisi, pws allazw tin poli gia ton kairo se Larisa?

Vgazei ena terastio Χ gia tin larisa.

Se euxaristw

From hints and tips (faq) on first page:

-Weather plugin (chero clock). It will auto update everytime you connect to the internet. Delete auto_update_ weather.lnk from startup folder if you want to update manually. After you set your location, some times the icon folder gets reseted and you get some red X's instead of weather icons. You will have to set it again, go option->weather settings->icon , expand the CHeroClock folder, select the HTC folder and press ok. Also, if you press "reload" it will refresh whole titanium, this means that you don't have to soft reset or disable-enable titanium if you change something in the cpr or if something is buged.

Guest alexovy

Hello gchris7,

I have changed the font and color for the appointments in splugin 480_800. But if I change the theme and than come back again to the origina, my colors are gone to default. What can I do to keep my colors for one of the themes?

Thank you!

Guest Yoshi_Gr

chris o kairos den einai swstos, edw sti larisa exei liakada kai sto kinito leei oti vrexei. episis to foreca epivevaiwnei tin liakada opws kai i naftemporiki. yparxei tropos na allaksw tin topothesia ap'opou pairnei ta dedomena tou kairou?

na to grapsw kai sta agglika mpas k exei kaneis allos tin idia aporia

English translation for people that might have the same question:

chris the weather seems to be incorrect, in my city Larisa the weather is sunshine but at the phone it shows rain. Also foreca confirms that sunshine. Is there any possible way to change the source wich the weather data is being downloaded to the theme's weather app?

Euxaristw

Edited by Yoshi_Gr

Guest gchris7
Hello gchris7,

I have changed the font and color for the appointments in splugin 480_800. But if I change the theme and than come back again to the origina, my colors are gone to default. What can I do to keep my colors for one of the themes?

Thank you!

Edit the cpr that is in the theme folder : program files\cheroclock\theme\

chris o kairos den einai swstos, edw sti larisa exei liakada kai sto kinito leei oti vrexei. episis to foreca epivevaiwnei tin liakada opws kai i naftemporiki. yparxei tropos na allaksw tin topothesia ap'opou pairnei ta dedomena tou kairou?

na to grapsw kai sta agglika mpas k exei kaneis allos tin idia aporia

English translation for people that might have the same question:

chris the weather seems to be incorrect, in my city Larisa the weather is sunshine but at the phone it shows rain. Also foreca confirms that sunshine. Is there any possible way to change the source wich the weather data is being downloaded to the theme's weather app?

Euxaristw

It has been discussed before.

Weather forecast comes from accuweather.com

Go here and find your city :http://www.accuweather.com/world-index.asp

You will probably get 2 or 3 different forecasts for your city.

Once you find it and click on it, you will get your city code in the link on the navagation bar.

For larisa the link is : www.accuweather.com/world-index-forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&loccode=EUR|GR|GR000|LARISA

The code for your mobile is the one in red. Go to weather options and select input manually...

Edited by gchris7

Guest AthosTheMousketeer

As many before me - Thanks a lot <_<

Great work done...

If I can suggest next plugin in next release, I'd like to suggest some birthday reminder... Based on birthdays filled in contacts...

Should be nice :mellow: