[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest cala2983

to my device is in the midle do this is in every them or just one

cause if it is in one theme you should manualy copy for one that is alright the "SPlugins_480x800"

to the one it is not otherwise you must search the all of it to find the mistake

ok thank you..but it is in all themes..

i try

Edited by cala2983

• 2 weeks later...
Ive been using this for the that and it is almost perfect for me. My question is if it is possibe to open the contacts instead of calling directly. I found not very useful to call directly. For me is better to have the option of sending the sms, mms or call.

Please let me know if there is a way to do that.

Once again this skin is awsome

;)

Sorry for my english

That is a good idea Ernesto!

I would prefere this option too :)

gchris wiil you be able to do this??

Guest gchris7

Hello,

Sorry i haven't been around lately but ive been busy.

Most of the issues are already answered on previous pages.

Ive been using this for the that and it is almost perfect for me. My question is if it is possibe to open the contacts instead of calling directly. I found not very useful to call directly. For me is better to have the option of sending the sms, mms or call.

Please let me know if there is a way to do that.

Once again this skin is awsome

:)

Sorry for my english

There is a second contact application installed that u can use. Its something like the one you want.

Read this:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/301662/...0/#entry1257686

Edited by gchris7

Hi, for some reason I had to do Hard Reset. I installed back Titanium 1.3.1 version but at main screen I see "calendar" instead of contacts... But there are in fact contacts... How can I rename calendar for contacts?

I am sorry if this was already solved here, but I can not find it. :)

Sorry I found answer to my question.. It was solved at post No.489... :)

Edited by dalid2

When I first installed the Titanium (it is great!) I had a big clock icon and that was OK. Unfortunately I have reinstalled it and now it opens at the beginning with a small clock icon (it becomes big after tapping it). I want it back with the big one. I know, it is a small nuinsance but can anybody help me please? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest realthor

Hi guys, new here on the modaco forums :rolleyes:

I tested and tested again many roms and interfaces but my aging xperia x1, even if one of the sexiest phones there -my opinion:P -, doesn't have the strength to deal with sense so after I learned about this theme from chris i've returned to titanium and now I am trying to make it work the way I need it.

As I've seen how respinsive and helpful is the community here I hope you'll also help me with my issues. So here we go:

- a few pages back there was a solution about the big red cross appearing for mail in the notification plugin. It appears for me when I get a new email. As I didn't like the notification patch suggested in the first post as it replaces all the nice images from this one, I tried editing the NotificationCondensed section in SPlugins_480x800.cpr by adding a source="\Windows\Titanium_mail.png" but no help:

<!--<Image ID="Image 4" Left="350" Top="-50" Width="51" Height="68" ScaleStyle="Fit" />-->

<Image ID="IconFixed" Source="\Windows\Titanium_mail.png" Left="350" Top="-50" Width="51" Height="68" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

post-785992-1289395081_thumb.png

Can anyone suggest a solution that doesn't involve losing the nice icons in chris' theme?

Guest realthor
Hi guys, new here on the modaco forums :rolleyes:

I tested and tested again many roms and interfaces but my aging xperia x1, even if one of the sexiest phones there -my opinion:P -, doesn't have the strength to deal with sense so after I learned about this theme from chris i've returned to titanium and now I am trying to make it work the way I need it.

As I've seen how respinsive and helpful is the community here I hope you'll also help me with my issues. So here we go:

- a few pages back there was a solution about the big red cross appearing for mail in the notification plugin. It appears for me when I get a new email. As I didn't like the notification patch suggested in the first post as it replaces all the nice images from this one, I tried editing the NotificationCondensed section in SPlugins_480x800.cpr by adding a source="\Windows\Titanium_mail.png" but no help:

<!--<Image ID="Image 4" Left="350" Top="-50" Width="51" Height="68" ScaleStyle="Fit" />-->

<Image ID="IconFixed" Source="\Windows\Titanium_mail.png" Left="350" Top="-50" Width="51" Height="68" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

post-785992-1289395081_thumb.png

Can anyone suggest a solution that doesn't involve losing the nice icons in chris' theme?

I seem to have figured it out myself, the original IconFixed didn't work as an valid ID so I used ImageFixed, as it is widely used through the cpr file.

Chris, could you provide the icon you used in the theme so we can put it in the windows folder and use it to preserve consistency with the rest of the icons?

Many Thanks.

Edited by realthor

Some Themes for gcris titanium for Omnia II (wvga) plus background for the weather

attachment.php?attachmentid=4868&d=1285515062

download it here

Themes WVGA

unzip and follow read me

thanks

if you like donate via pay-pal to [email protected]

thank you man! thats a very fantastic theme...

by the way, would you mind to tell me what is your task bar?

thank a lot...

Screen01-1.jpgScreen02.jpgScreen03.jpg

gchris,

hey man this is my screenshots. when i enable the cmusic using chome editor it did not align at the center. i dont have the splugins 480x800 to edit. and this is my device posted.

can you help me with this?

thanx

Edited by dhanz

Hi,

I installed it as directed but nothing happened!

Maybe it has something to do with the "Enable Titanium" thing,because I don't know how to do that...is there an application I need to install before installing this theme?

I don't know how to do this B)

All I want is transparent top & bottom bars,please tell me what to do.

Thanx in advance...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Mustard007

Hi !

Great works !

I have one question: How I can change the bottom SMS link in the panel to SMS-Chat(or other sms client) to replace to default WM SMS ?

Thanks !

• 2 months later...
Guest jberd

For anyone that's interested, i've modified CHeroClock to auto update the weather at specified intervals without having to first connect to the internet. This will only work when not using WiFi or connected to a PC!(for now :D )

Just unzip the attached zip file to \Program Files\CHeroClock and you should be good to go. A backup IS recommended.

Let me know if there are any issues

Thanks to GChris for this awesome skin!

updateInterval.zip