[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest Wooler
Thats strange. Whats your device?

I'm Italian, and I have a TG01... I just do a master reset before install your modding, so I've nothing strange installed...

Guest Overthecable
Hi guys, I love this skin, congratulations gchris7!!!

Bu I have a little problem:

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=48406

How i could remove the square present between the hours and minutes?

Thanks for your help.

Wooler

I hope you follow closely on the instructions. Also are you using some customized ROMs?

If you are not using custom ROMs, pls try to uninstall and reinstall again. Good luck.

Guest Wooler
I hope you follow closely on the instructions. Also are you using some customized ROMs?

If you are not using custom ROMs, pls try to uninstall and reinstall again. Good luck.

For TG01 there are not custom Roms for the moment and as I said I also tried to master reset the device and install only the theme... but the problem remain.

The instruction to install it was on the first post:

1. Disable titanium (if enabled).

4. Install "gchrisTitanium V1.2.1.cab" to "MY DEVICE".

5. Soft reset.

6. Enable Titanium.

7. Enjoy.

I followed them step by step, but you see what I have...

Guest Wooler
For TG01 there are not custom Roms for the moment and as I said I also tried to master reset the device and install only the theme... but the problem remain.

The instruction to install it was on the first post:

1. Disable titanium (if enabled).

4. Install "gchrisTitanium V1.2.1.cab" to "MY DEVICE".

5. Soft reset.

6. Enable Titanium.

7. Enjoy.

I followed them step by step, but you see what I have...

Yesterday i tried to uninstall and re-install the mod, but the square remain. :( :(

Guest afterdeath rise
Yesterday i tried to uninstall and re-install the mod, but the square remain. :( :(

copy all files from program files to your program files for you its maybe file di programma :(

Guest gchris7
copy all files from program files to your program files for you its maybe file di programma :(

No, that wont do anything.

Imnot sure why this is happening. Its very strange.

Give me the file LeoClock.ttf thats in your windows folder so i can take a look at.

Meanwhile, try to change the time format in regional settings.

Guest Wooler

I already try this way, but nothing...

Imnot sure why this is happening. Its very strange.

Give me the file LeoClock.ttf thats in your windows folder so i can take a look at.

Meanwhile, try to change the time format in regional settings.

Thanks for the idea, I SOLVED THE PROBLEM!!!!

In my regional setting there was the simbol "." like separator for the hours from the minutes. I just changed it with a simple space " " and the square goes away!!!

The strange was that in little mode the clock worked fine also with the point inside.

Many thanks for your suggestion and congratulation again for your work!!!

Wooler

Edited by Wooler

Guest janvalek

Hey Gchris, great skin.

im trying to add Titanium Plugin: Taskanium to your skin i have installed,

but i cant get it to work. I think i have to update splugins_480x800.cpr. Just dont know what info to add. Any ideas?

Edited by janvalek

Guest gchris7
Hey Gchris, great skin.

im trying to add Titanium Plugin: Taskanium to your skin i have installed,

but i cant get it to work. I think i have to update splugins_480x800.cpr. Just dont know what info to add. Any ideas?

Open splugins_480x800.cpr with notepad, go to the last line and add this just before the line </Form> :

<Layer ID="TaskaniumExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="164" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">

<!-- Icon on upper right -->

<Image ID="Icon" Left="376" Top="-26" Width="86" Height="114" ScaleStyle="Stretch"/>

<!-- Line 1 -->

<Text ID="Subject" Left="20" Top="52" Width="250" Height="42" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold"  Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"/>

</Text>

<!-- Line 2 -->

<Text ID="Due" Left="20" Top="86" Width="250" Height="30" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular"  Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

</Text>

<!-- Settings Text -->

<Text ID="AddTask" Left="20" Top="66" Width="348" Height="42" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold"  Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="TaskaniumCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="68">

<Layer ID="Page">

<!-- Title or Condensed Line 1 -->

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="20" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular"  Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter"  Text="fave people">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

Edited by gchris7

Guest janvalek
Open splugins_480x800.cpr with notepad, go to the last line and add this just before the line </Form> :

Works like a charm. Thanks a lot!

Guest babyjosef17

Thanks. this is a wonderful skin. It's been a long time since i used titanium. This is a nice reason to use it again.

Great work on the cab. One install, everything is already working. Great job thanks!

Guest alan112

Hi guys,

Kind of a stupid question but is there a way to reinstall the original Titanium that came with 6.5, after uninstalling Gchris I am left with an empty screen when trying to get titanium running again.

Thanks

Guest ramareddy

Hi Guys,

I am using HD2 and I installed the Titanium plugin skin but I am unable to view this skin. Can anyone help me how to proceed?

I followed all the steps below in this forum but still I am unable to view this theme.

Thanks in advance,

Rama

Guest janvalek

Hey Chris, tell me if you dont want me to ask these kind of questions, but if been at it all day and cant find the solution

been fiddling with .cpr files and registry. So far i have found out how to change the text showed (pluginlabel) in condensed mode and adding the sleek line too (yay!)

Now im trying to find out how to have the pluginlabel centered. I cant see it in cpr files (no offset to the left.. ) and i cant find it in registry settings.

So how do i do this??

Figured it out; it is the left label under text after all..

Am i right in assuming there is no center option; you have to center it yourself?

btw what programs/editors u use for editing your theme/skin?

Edited by janvalek

Guest gchris7

V1.3 Released!

Check first post.

Hey Chris, tell me if you dont want me to ask these kind of questions,....

You can add HorizontalAlignment="Center" and width="480" in the text code.

Im using WinCE CAB Manager, PE explorer, photoshop and... notepad.

Guest JasonMania

I would like to add Notes to the Apps Shortcut on the today screen ,

Does anybody knows where is the notes.exe file located ? , i looked in the windows folder , i couldn't find it there.

UPDATE : NVM found it ,

great today screen by the way , Most usable one,

Edited by JasonMania

Guest Kapica

lets see....

when i do this

"-Calendar plugin. You can make it link to sumsung calendar instead of windows. SAme way as clock. Change this HKLM/software/microsoft/shell/rai/MSCALENDAR

You need to replace: :MSPOUTLOOK calendar with: "\windows\tcalendar.exe" /next"

contacts launcher changes display name to calendar :(

my icon for email is not showing, have 6.5.3 rom JB1.. can i manually fix it, cause the solution you provided i dont like, i want that green nice icon <_<

except that, really nice work man :mellow: