Still cannot get Quickmark to work

Guest jacobgong

Guest jacobgong

it still says the file 'QuickMark' cannot be opened......... bla bla bla

no reinstalling or restarting does not work. and yes i got the right file path because the same thing happens even when i open the exe directly. and no there is nothing in the temp folder because it's a clean system reset and I have deleted everything in there.

and yes it was working before the reset with the exact same install package. please don't tell me to re download it, i already tried it and I don't think it will make a difference anyway.

Guest dwallersv

Quickmark does not support the O2 yet.

So why are you agitating here about it over and over again? Take it up with Quickmark. There's nothing Modaco can do for you on this.

Guest jacobgong
Quickmark does not support the O2 yet.

So why are you agitating here about it over and over again? Take it up with Quickmark. There's nothing Modaco can do for you on this.

it was working, i believe i said it in the topic.

• 2 months later...
Guest simbio
it still says the file 'QuickMark' cannot be opened......... bla bla bla

no reinstalling or restarting does not work. and yes i got the right file path because the same thing happens even when i open the exe directly. and no there is nothing in the temp folder because it's a clean system reset and I have deleted everything in there.

and yes it was working before the reset with the exact same install package. please don't tell me to re download it, i already tried it and I don't think it will make a difference anyway.

Better try Mobiletag