[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest rodrigofd
oh okie.. i just installed the first file he uploaded, and every thing working like charm sofar.

small issue i found sofar is

a) selection(like secting city for weather) in manila screen is not proper..

I forgot to say that that's the way Ginkage's library handles that situations for now.. When you are running HTC Sense, and the keyboard has to be deployed, the remaining screen gets shrinked, but you can safely type, and then screen goes back normally without crashing... that's better than a crash anyway :(...

This applies to add city (weather), search people, link profile to facebook, search internet, etc.

Guest speedfrog
Yes, when i make time i'll repack my packages to build ultra lite rom, then upload it.. very soon.

yes!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

ty!

Edited by speedfrog

Guest rodrigofd

If any one makes good screenshots, and would like to share them, tell me so i include them on original post for new coming users can better appreciate ROM.. :(

Guest rodrigofd

I recommend ERASE CSC DATA option in Octans... you don't really need CSC part for my ROM, anyway, and some settings (like wallpaper) gets overwritten with CSC... try it !

any1 got problem with the flip clock? when i go for example to photo tab and back to home tab clock i updating from for example 11.49 pm to current time 00.50 and its always, when go to start menu and back to today its happend too

Great ROM but I have only 30mb free RAM :(

Storage Free:131.46 ---- Program Free:45.47 Diamont TV,GRemote Pro,Explorer,HeapDefrag,Home2,MemMaid,LD_2008,mToday,PARLINGO,ShortCAD,Skyfire,S

Tools,SMSChat,UCWEB,SSBubbleLevel,VaayooSocialBox,Voice2Go,WWD,G-Alarm,CorePlayer,Cep Trafik.... :(