[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest gueee

hello RFD,

due to i'm german speaking i'll need a german keypad with üäö on board, do you have any suggestion how to install one?

i gave the Blackstonekeyboart a try, but it always crashes my mobile ....

hello RFD,

due to i'm german speaking i'll need a german keypad with üäö on board, do you have any suggestion how to install one?

i gave the Blackstonekeyboart a try, but it always crashes my mobile ....

English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.

Google search Swype, My Storage establish :(

Edited by Ceco

Guest gueee
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.

Google search Swype, My Storage establish :(

thx Ceco, found a .cab installed it and it works, but still cannot switch to german???

Guest smart999
any1 got problem with the flip clock? when i go for example to photo tab and back to home tab clock i updating from for example 11.49 pm to current time 00.50 and its always, when go to start menu and back to today its happend too

Is this an issue? I think this is the original design of Sense to show the animation effect.

Guest shadow_seny

Whether respected rodrigofd really in your insertion to increase quantity of operative memory? Very good insertion, it would be desirable its further development, and one of wishes of operative memory is more.

For earlier thanks for the answer.

Yours faithfully Sergey

Guest rodrigofd
same problem here... did u "erase csc" on flashing? when i din't hav csc, i did not hav this problem.

when i flashed back to JB1 all parts, then flashed this rom w/o erasing csc, this problem occured.. & it always conects to wap lmt (in latvia?) w/c is weird coz im from philippines.

maybe you should try flashing again & erase csc...

If you have CSC flashed, it might interfere with some settings from my ROM. That's why i recommend erasing it. (it doesn't interfere with phone functions).

Is this an issue? I think this is the original design of Sense to show the animation effect.

Mentioned behavior indeed is original HTC Sense design.

omar, how did you get your lenguage in menu´s screens?

Sense language can be easily changed via registry: if i remember well, you have to change CURRENT_USER\MUI\CurLang, to your language LCID.. if you don't know it, look for it on internet.. For example english is 1033... spanish is 3082... and then reboot.

Can we enable Manila and HTC keyboard haptic feedback (vibrations?)

-Geert

You cannot enable native samsung vibration,... but my personal recommendation is to install software called 'TouchResponse'... in control panel settings, you should use option '11'... try it out!

Whether respected rodrigofd really in your insertion to increase quantity of operative memory? Very good insertion, it would be desirable its further development, and one of wishes of operative memory is more.

For earlier thanks for the answer.

Yours faithfully Sergey

With due respect i understood very little of your message, but if you refer to available RAM memory.. you should know that is the biggest inconvenience in my ROM, and in all Omnia2 users in general, mostly because memory design from Samsung engineers.... there is only 144MB of memory available to user... and HTC Sense is designed to run with almost double of such amount... i made that point on original post... this rom is not full speed, and is memory hungry... sorry

With due respect i understood very little of your message, but if you refer to available RAM memory.. you should know that is the biggest inconvenience in my ROM, and in all Omnia2 users in general, mostly because memory design from Samsung engineers.... there is only 144MB of memory available to user... and HTC Sense is designed to run with almost double of such amount... i made that point on original post... this rom is not full speed, and is memory hungry... sorry

Guest redzone321

Rod i don't know if you missed my question but could you tell us what memory management tweaks are installed with the rom?

I want to know if its worth while to install Chainfire's autoclose tweak

Guest stefanofax

RoDrigo, your rom is beautiful. My only problem is that i can go in internet with every application, but not with the browsers (internet or opera).

I don't understand why.

I had eboot ja5 phone ja3 csc ja5. I've flashed only pda part erasing csc data. And I have this problem. Even with an hard reset. What should I do?

Guest tommia

how do u delete ur mail account on the mail tap? when i try to delete its in gray word and i cant delete. and i set up windows live account it can never receive after the first try. anyone help?

Guest zyberace

I found out the followings and need some help.

1. When play music in music tab. the screen backlight never turned off and when I press the power button the song paused. I know that I can solve this with S2U2 or Screen toggle app but I'm curious that is it possible to play song via music tab and able to turn backlight off.

2. When tab "Helicopter.mp4" in Explorer, the video is played but I can't see the play/pause button so I have to blindly press in the left area of the screen to back, play/pause and exit the program. It seems to be htcvideoplayer problem I think.

3. In-call Volume seems to not remember the previous value. I have to volume up everytime I make or receive a call. Who know where is the reg tweak for this?

4. Problem with Agenda Fusion 8.7. When I click to select date, the htc style date picker pop-up and freeze the Agenda Fusion instantly. Anyone have any solution?

By the way, this beta is so wonderful. Thanks to RFD.

Edited by zyberace

Guest szopan
Sense language can be easily changed via registry: if i remember well, you have to change CURRENT_USER\MUI\CurLang, to your language LCID.. if you don't know it, look for it on internet.. For example english is 1033... spanish is 3082... and then reboot.

I can't find CURRENT_USER\MUI\CurLang in my registry.

I have only - registry\HKLM\MUI\SysLang :(

Help!!!

Guest aliazaky
I can't find CURRENT_USER\MUI\CurLang in my registry.

I have only - registry\HKLM\MUI\SysLang :(

Help!!!

i think it should be HKCU not HKLM

Guest The bakery
Hi. help please.. im using the beta2 and im having problems with contacts tab... i cant add favorites, i cant delete contacts, when i try to sense 2.5 crashes/relaunches... wen i link profile to facebook, sometimes ok sometimes sense crashes...i didnt encounter this w/ beta1...

did you installed openglesv1.cab?

i had the same problem. i uninstalled this cab an the problem was over. maybe you should install this cab an then uninstall it? i'm not sure but i worked for me

Guest j.c. Valeron

Rodrigo, i need your help.

My device suddenly starts to fail with your rom. so I tried change to the last secany´s rom and the process stops at 93 % of downloading MOVINAND.Now when i turn on appears on my device a phone icon, a computer icon and between a blue exclamation icon!Computer and octans don´t recognize my device.What can i do?

Guest tommia

does anyone know how to make outlook to sync hotmails? cuz i only uses thru windows live to update. i cant use the tab to update. is it possible to update with the tab?