[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest Chepapoa

rodrigofd, this Beta2 is very good. Congratulations.

The only bug i have seen was when i'm on tab music playing music, with diplay turned off, when come a call, my o2 vibrate constant and they not stop and i can't do anything.

To stop it, i had to take okk the battery.

[]'s

Guest smart999
have the same problem problem, i received an MMS, but when i tapping on it nothing happened, how to solve it?!

I just tested to receive a MMS, it seems work properly for me.

While for HTC Message application, the issue for me is that some SMS can't be showed properly under conversation mode, but it's very very slow to scroll up and down when I switch to traditional mode, like 20 secs to scroll one page. PS, I have total more than 300 SMS in my database.

Guest bosphorus
I just tested to receive a MMS, it seems work properly for me.

problem is following:

when i receive mms/sms and tapping on "all mms/sms"

post-605885-1267640276_thumb.png

and nothing happened.

when i tapping on screen whitn sms i get following picture:

post-605885-1267640443_thumb.png

post-605885-1267640499_thumb.png

post-605885-1267640516_thumb.png

what it can be ???

Guest iTamad
rodrigo:

how to make the device wake up after the screen turns off. He only wakes up if we press the button lock

try this : Samsung Settings>Button>Wake up>

thanks for the lovely rom RDH :( been using this for a couple of days now and find it really enjoyable. got around 50ish mb of ram on boot and that's pretty normal for me. got a few questions though for anyone who can help

1. is it possible to switch the QWERTY keyboard to PHONE type keyboard using the built in HTC keyboard?

2. how can i make the Photos & Videos tab show my photos/videos upon sliding to that tab? it shows "No picture available" always then when i press album still gives the "No photos or videos found" then i press album again for it to show me the pictures (but no still no videos)

3. can i return the sms function of tmail? when HTC messaging gets kinda quirky i'd like to have an alternative sms option :(

4. is it possible to turn off the clock flipping? it's looks nice and all but it kinda gets distracting when you go back to home and it reverts back to an older time just to show the flipping animation for the current time.

that's all :( hope you guys can help

Guest sioppao
try this : Samsung Settings>Button>Wake up>

thanks for the lovely rom RDH :( been using this for a couple of days now and find it really enjoyable. got around 50ish mb of ram on boot and that's pretty normal for me. got a few questions though for anyone who can help

1. is it possible to switch the QWERTY keyboard to PHONE type keyboard using the built in HTC keyboard?

2. how can i make the Photos & Videos tab show my photos/videos upon sliding to that tab? it shows "No picture available" always then when i press album still gives the "No photos or videos found" then i press album again for it to show me the pictures (but no still no videos)

3. can i return the sms function of tmail? when HTC messaging gets kinda quirky i'd like to have an alternative sms option :(

4. is it possible to turn off the clock flipping? it's looks nice and all but it kinda gets distracting when you go back to home and it reverts back to an older time just to show the flipping animation for the current time.

that's all :( hope you guys can help

1. no solution from me, sorry

2. try putting only photos in the source folder, might help

4. disable clock flip here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583161

Guest tommia

can anyone play tower defense? i can play but it shows white blocks so i cant really see anything when i play. it seemed slower than other rom. if this rom can find a way to support this game that will be wonderful

Guest Qualquer coisa
Hey guys,

The rom is working very well for me. Just a quick question though: What happened to the little button on the upper right corner (farthest to the right) that used to display the RAM usage and the active programs when you clicked on it?????

(do you guys know what i mean??)

Thx,

Will

I couldn't find a solition either... The theads related to get it back on XDA are not working...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=579076

I really want to get back the "original" HTC "X" Taskmanager

Guest angkung

To those who ask about the iphone and try to compare with Omnia2 & HTC running Windows (I just loss the quote)

iphone is actually uses different type of technology (I mean that they design both hardware and software to work before they produce it) further more the Mac OS is actually different with windows; different kind of kernel and library you are talking about somewhat different thing even it look like the same ( sofware and hardware)

I found this during googling:- "Darwin is an open source POSIX-compliant computer operating system released by Apple Inc. in 2000. It is composed of code developed by Apple, as well as code derived from NEXTSTEP, FreeBSD, and other free software projects. Darwin forms the core set of components upon which Mac OS X and iPhone OS are based. It is compatible with the Single UNIX Specification version 3 (SUSv3) and POSIX UNIX applications and utilities."

Edited by angkung

Guest superoy
still cannot sync with outlook......i give it up, sorry

sorry, suddenly, sync with outlook is working now..........thx god.......

i like it...

THX RFD

Guest angkung
sorry, suddenly, sync with outlook is working now..........thx god.......

i like it...

THX RFD

What's going on actually? Could you share...

I just evaluating from the feedback right now...........

Guest Albertri

Anyone using HTCAddict CleanRAM?

My Omnia would crash the HTC Sense around 50% of the time I run CleanRAM. Anyone had the same problem? Its a god utlility in regaining lost RAM. but it's a pain to manually reboot your Omnia 2 :(

My Omnia would crash the HTC Sense around 50% of the time I run CleanRAM. Anyone had the same problem? Its a god utlility in regaining lost RAM. but it's a pain to manually reboot your Omnia 2 :(

Select CleanRAM always (1) ... 2 or 3 can fail ...

Internet settings made in this way, you can enter all sites :(

Samsung Settings >> Network Settings >> Connections >> Advanced >>Select Networks >> My Internet >> Edit >> Edit >> Next >> Next >> Advanced >> Servers >> select Use specific server address | DNS - 208:67:222:222 | Alt DNS - 208:67:220:220 >> OK ------ Likewise WiFi :(

Guest NikAhmad

I am using it . Cab save on "Device" . Set on Level 3. every time run i can get free memory about 48mb

Guest Wello2009
Internet settings made in this way, you can enter all sites :(

Samsung Settings >> Network Settings >> Connections >> Advanced >>Select Networks >> My Internet >> Edit >> Edit >> Next >> Next >> Advanced >> Servers >> select Use specific server address | DNS - 208:67:222:222 | Alt DNS - 208:67:220:220 >> OK ------ Likewise WiFi :(

Man Still Have Problem To Connect To The GPRS Internet..Error The Connection Has Been Ended..Plz Any Help

Man Still Have Problem To Connect To The GPRS Internet..Error The Connection Has Been Ended..Plz Any Help

Samsung Settings >> Network Settings >> Browser Connection - select Automatically settings | Softreset :(