[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest nizar445

@Rodrigofd

Man, is there a hope for a version that runs on Omnia Pro B7610? :D

I came across your beta 1 Rom and I’ve noticed the following, so I’m just wondering if you still have that plans (I wish ;) ) or …. :( ?

""""""“ 1.C) DO NOT attemp to flash this if you own an Omnia II B7610. I have plans of cooking for that phone, too, when i make time. ”""""""

Thanks anyway and keep it up.

Guest bluhound
it's 10th /wed at Malaysia :(

then u have one more day to wait ;)

i thought half more day ? isn't it around 12 hrs ?

maybe 11 hours, but dont forget the sleeping time. :D

.........LOL! :D

*speechless*

Guest Ordinary
maybe 11 hours, but dont forget the sleeping time. ;)

arggg ! this is killing me ! i cant wait anymore !

nvm time to bed :D

good night everyone and happy waiting :(

Guest rodrigofd

Hi... how are you ???

My intention isnt' to make false promises, or to have anybody waiting ...

As i said, i'd really like to release this week both of my ROMs, ... but the main thing is that my current version is unstable, .. i cannot release something like this because you will be throwing things and cursing all over me ;)

I prefer to have a 90% stable ROM at least to release it ... i hope you all understand.. regards

Guest angkung
Hi... how are you ???

My intention isnt' to make false promises, or to have anybody waiting ...

As i said, i'd really like to release this week both of my ROMs, ... but the main thing is that my current version is unstable, .. i cannot release something like this because you will be throwing things and cursing all over me ;)

I prefer to have a 90% stable ROM at least to release it ... i hope you all understand.. regards

That's mean it is very soon...............

Guest JasonMania

You know there is chance he might not able to do it , so don't get too excited over it , you might get disappointed.

I also like to see how is the Beta going to perform , is it going to be the ultimate TF3D solution for Omnia II or another unusable buggy TF3D ?

we all have to wait and see

Guest rodrigofd
You know there is chance he might not able to do it , so don't get too excited over it , you might get disappointed.

I also like to see how is the Beta going to perform , is it going to be the ultimate TF3D solution for Omnia II or another unusable buggy TF3D ?

we all have to wait and see

Well it depends part on what a user considers an unusable, buggy ROM. Giving the fact this kind of software is certainly not intended for general public, but to a specific group of interest, many users are willing to give away some minor issues, on favour of enjoying a particular thing, in this case the general phone interface.

Re-shaping a phone from a brand, with specific software from a pretty different phone, is some kind of phone-frankestein so it will never be a flawless, perfect solution. The point here is if it can be reached a minimum quality level. I hope i will.

In any case, the fact here is that 90% issues are regarding to LIGBLES incompatibilities that make HTC Sense crash. Since i have no advanced C++, less OpenGL for phones , knowledge, i cannot fix or improve, Ginkage open source library,.... and he and CF are too busy to do so .

BUT if someone testing my ROM, with enough skills to fix LIBGLES related crashes, can debug and fix it, then we will CERTAINLY achieve a 95% or more usable ROM ;)

Edited by rodrigofd

Guest mrlovepeace2009
Well it depends part on what a user considers an unusable, buggy ROM. Giving the fact this kind of software is certainly not intended for general public, but to a specific group of interest, many users are willing to give away some minor issues, on favour of enjoying a particular thing, in this case the general phone interface.

Re-shaping a phone from a brand, with specific software from a pretty different phone, is some kind of phone-frankestein so it will never be a flawless, perfect solution. The point here is if it can be reached a minimum quality level. I hope i will.

In any case, the fact here is that 90% issues are regarding to LIGBLES incompatibilities that make HTC Sense crash. Since i have no advanced C++, less OpenGL for phones , knowledge, i cannot fix or improve, Ginkage open source library,.... and he and CF are too busy to do so .

BUT if someone testing my ROM, with enough skills to fix LIBGLES related crashes, can debug and fix it, then we will CERTAINLY achieve a 95% or more usable ROM ;)

Rod please take your own time .Consult the experts in their field.But please Make it as much stable as possible.

Secany ROM are very stable.thank you so much for your hard work .

Guest Qualquer coisa

Rodrigo, it's not the right place to post, but i'm just continuing our conversation (around pg2, pg3...).

In TF3D Beta 1, you told me to flash newest eboot to fix "non-sleeping" problem. I've done it, but didn't solve. Do I have to HR? Set anything else? By the way, i used the latest secany's eboot (J5, i guess).

EDIT: I've saw in BETA1 topic that i must turn on lockscreen to make it work... I'll try! thanks!

Edited by Qualquer coisa

Guest ronalgps

Rodrigo here is belgium are 20.52 I was waiting for your new beta but I decide to go to sleep cuz look like if you are gone OF to busy

I KEEP WAITING MAN SLAAPWEL

Guest bosphorus

Rodrigo, Hi!!! here is Turkey 22.05 :D

i can't sleep, i'll wait for yrs new ROM ;)

if yu will check, yu will see that from all the World people waiting from yu. yu are great!!! my respect.

Guest angkung
Rod please take your own time .Consult the experts in their field.But please Make it as much stable as possible.

Secany ROM are very stable.thank you so much for your hard work .

Has he work for somebody???????????