[ROMS][DC23] WM6.5 Yardi4life- 23568, 23563 [May 6]

Guest yardi4life

Guest yardi4life
Thanks for the upload I'm going to try it tomorrow. By the way im still waiting for your lite ones.

Still on the todo list. In no rush cause, well its really not needed. More like a want, a just because I can, u know.

I have started and currently its 20mb less.

Still have to remove MMS, Call Log, Contacts, Voice Recorder, Clock and Alarm and some others.

Guest yardi4life

Anyone knows where the list of ringtones is being stored on the phone? I removed the ringtones but the list is still being populated.

Guest kdkinc
Anyone knows where the list of ringtones is being stored on the phone? I removed the ringtones but the list is still being populated.

Probably a bad guess...

Myphone,

Windows live,

sk tool pim,

wmdc sync,

martians,

I sure you did check these but the simple things always get me :) ;) :P

;) :P

Guest Shemmy

SYS\RingsAndAlerts in the kitchen. Remove the files from there and rebuild the DSM. There's also an alarms sub-folder in \SYS

Edited by Shemmy

Guest JeremyGNJ

I just flashed yestarday. The first two times I flashed, it got hung up with the Windows UI laoded but the "starting windows" screen never went away. Then I flashed it with the Mini flasher program and unchecked the box that said "do not delete my storage", and it went through fine.

Just got all my apps reloaded and having no problems. Also not really noticing any big changes, but does seem just a bit speedier.

Thanks for the ongoing work Yardi!

Guest ad720
I just flashed yestarday. The first two times I flashed, it got hung up with the Windows UI laoded but the "starting windows" screen never went away. Then I flashed it with the Mini flasher program and unchecked the box that said "do not delete my storage", and it went through fine.

Just got all my apps reloaded and having no problems. Also not really noticing any big changes, but does seem just a bit speedier.

Thanks for the ongoing work Yardi!

I am having a similar problem. Everything is locking up after the XDA_UC runs. I've flashed like 10 times, same problem every time.

Guest andychoi
I am having a similar problem. Everything is locking up after the XDA_UC runs. I've flashed like 10 times, same problem every time.

I had same problem. I repeated several times of flashing and even hard-resetting. For some reason, it works after waiting for a while.

Guest ad720
I had same problem. I repeated several times of flashing and even hard-resetting. For some reason, it works after waiting for a while.

After a while AFTER hitting OK for XDA_UC?

Did you let it reset ("even though it doesn't need to")?

The craziest part is that I had this ROM loaded and working last week but I wanted to try something different. Now I'm having this problem.

Edited by ad720

Guest ad720

The craziest part is that I had this ROM loaded and working last week but I wanted to try something different. Now I'm having this problem.

Hard Reset after installation did it. Seems to working now. (knock on wood)

Guest JeremyGNJ

Anyone have a different solution for the scroll bar issue on the phone screen? I've used the "Advanced Config Tool" hack, but then that screw up other applications I have that don't allow for finger-scrolling (without a vertical scroll bar, you cant use some parts of app)

Guest yardi4life

After the initial flash u must first tap/touch the top bar. One day I'll fix it but for right now....

Edited by yardi4life

Guest yardi4life
SYS\RingsAndAlerts in the kitchen. Remove the files from there and rebuild the DSM. There's also an alarms sub-folder in \SYS

I was talking the original ringtones that came in Omnia II like "supersonic", "verzion default ring".

EDIT: While typing a light blud went off in my head. I did a search and found it. HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds[Ringtones]. Delete the Ringtones value. :)

Guest ad720
After the initial flash u must first tap/touch the top bar. One day I'll fix it but for right now....

WOW. Thanks for this, big help. I was getting really frustrated. :)

Guest RoyalDrew

I like the 23547 rom but were the stock keyboards not cooked in? Am i missing something or is there a cab i can install to get those back?

Guest ad720
Haing problems with my wifi....it's just not there....how do I get it to load the driver??

Having WIFI problems as well. WIFI turns on but doesn't see any networks. I know for a fact there are at least 10 in my area, unsecured and secured.