[ROM]Ninja4hire *Black vs. Blue* (DG21) v9.5m (21914)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Guest Ninja4Hire
I ran into this post:

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/samsung-i92...e-keyboard.html

I was wondering how come you don't use it Ninja4Hire?

The sms skin is not where I want it yet as far as good design and function. When I get around to fixing my new one I will post it up and include it in my rom.

The keyboard skin I used to use on my older XDA roms, but it's not allowed here. If you want it for your v7m or v6m rom it will work, but not for the XDA roms. They use an updated keyboard.

Guest amdzero
The sms skin is not where I want it yet as far as good design and function. When I get around to fixing my new one I will post it up and include it in my rom.

The keyboard skin I used to use on my older XDA roms, but it's not allowed here. If you want it for your v7m or v6m rom it will work, but not for the XDA roms. They use an updated keyboard.

I gotta say Ninja, you make some fantastic looking themes.

Guest Ninja4Hire

little screeny of the new rom I'm working on. I am gonna update the Black/Blue and the Today roms pretty soon. I have just been eagle visioned on this lately.

post-327098-1272994848_thumb.png

Guest the sandman
little screeny of the new rom I'm working on. I am gonna update the Black/Blue and the Today roms pretty soon. I have just been eagle visioned on this lately.

what will be in the new update? cuz i was just about to update to your v7m rom, so is the update worth me waiting or is it minor?

Edited by the sandman

Guest kdkinc

Ninja,

Looking forward to anything new you develop :D

I'm having a block over this wp7 skin . :P

Its a big change from anything in the past but in time I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Still planning to go Incredible this Fall. (as of this minute)

:P :P

Guest Ninja4Hire
what will be in the new update? cuz i was just about to update to your v7m rom, so is the update worth me waiting or is it minor?

The update is only minor. No real big changes. Build 21903 and start menu icon changes is probably all. There are some people with active sync issues, so I am investigating that as well.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Ninja,

Looking forward to anything new you develop :D

I'm having a block over this wp7 skin . :P

Its a big change from anything in the past but in time I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Still planning to go Incredible this Fall. (as of this minute)

Incredible huh? I'm not quite ready for android. I think I will stick with this until the actual windows 7 phones come out. Then I will probably still do roms on this since wp7 is pretty much locked (for now..).

This new wp7 rom I'm working on seems to work pretty good. It doesn't take that much getting used to, but it is harder to customize on the user side. So I am trying to get as much of the work done on my side of things. The guy who made the wp7 skin has an update coming, so I am also waiting for that.

Guest kdkinc
Incredible huh? I'm not quite ready for android. I think I will stick with this until the actual windows 7 phones come out. Then I will probably still do roms on this since wp7 is pretty much locked (for now..).

This new wp7 rom I'm working on seems to work pretty good. It doesn't take that much getting used to, but it is harder to customize on the user side. So I am trying to get as much of the work done on my side of things. The guy who made the wp7 skin has an update coming, so I am also waiting for that.

we've seen a LOT of chefs get captured by the "Robot" none have returned :P

:D :P

Guest amdzero

Not to go off topic, but I went and checked out the Incredible a few days ago because of all the recent hype. I noticed a few things...

Capacity Touch screen: Awesome for normal everyday users. Its not for me as I like to use precision and that means a stylus or fingernail and that isn't possible on Capacitve touch.

The lack of hard buttons for phone call and phone end. Man I use them WAY to much to loose them.

Android. I haven't played with it much, but I'm so used to having full access to my OS, like reg edits and file exploring. Android may have that but it was not intuitive.

All those aside, HOLY COW that thing is FAST. It pulled up google before I even touched the screen! (well almost). The snapdragon 1GHz proc is spot on for that device.

I'll stick to WinMo for now.

Guest the sandman
The update is only minor. No real big changes. Build 21903 and start menu icon changes is probably all. There are some people with active sync issues, so I am investigating that as well.

ok cool thanks. i just updated to the v7m ROM and its lookin really good, i see no problems with it and runs perfectly. great work, man!

Edited by the sandman

Guest Omega Ra

post-327098-1272994848_thumb.png

is that fireslave's 1.5suite for throttlelauncher?

Guest Ninja4Hire
is that fireslave's 1.5suite for throttlelauncher?

Yeah that is what I started with. I am using a lot of the mods, plus adding a few of my own. It actually runs pretty smooth. Fireslave did a great job and his next version should be out soon.

Guest amdzero
Yeah that is what I started with. I am using a lot of the mods, plus adding a few of my own. It actually runs pretty smooth. Fireslave did a great job and his next version should be out soon.

That does look good, I may give it a spin.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Ninja,

I have been trying to Download your ROM for Several Days now. It keeps timing out?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EQBT2X5C

Your other ROM or AMDZERO or Yardi4Life I have no issue getting.

Just this one. ( Odd)

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Strange, sorry about that. The link came up right away for me, but I will upload it to 4shared.com for you when I get home in about 1hr.

Guest amdzero
Strange, sorry about that. The link came up right away for me, but I will upload it to 4shared.com for you when I get home in about 1hr.

No excuses!

Guest Omega Ra

yeah I have suite 1.5 on my phone too, but I have been using TF3D 1.3 instead for now. Figured I would wait until all the mods for it got to where I wanted before going back to it lol.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Ninja,

I have been trying to Download your ROM for Several Days now. It keeps timing out?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EQBT2X5C

Your other ROM or AMDZERO or Yardi4Life I have no issue getting.

Just this one. ( Odd)

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Better late than never. I got caught up after work and just got home

http://www.4shared.com/file/yz3fkXKo/Ninja..._21901_v7m.html

Guest kdkinc

Been running dc23 Samsung all day do to operator error plus I wanted to try AMD's dc23 stock just in case :D

Thought I was going to pull my hair out boy that stock rom sucks thanks for xda 7.3.7 came just in time...

Any idea about time for wp7 update ??? maybe over weekend??

Thank You !!

Ps Those "eagle eyes" must be getting tired :P

Re: "stock rom sucks " This refers to Samsung NOT AT ALL TO AMDZero EXCELLENT WORK

Edited by kdkinc

Guest Ninja4Hire
Been running dc23 Samsung all day do to operator error plus I wanted to try AMD's dc23 stock just in case :D

Thought I was going to pull my hair out boy that stock rom sucks thanks for xda 7.3.7 came just in time...

Any idea about time for wp7 update ??? maybe over weekend??

Thank You !!

Ps Those "eagle eyes" must be getting tired :P

Well I figured I would get a build update out there while I work on the new rom. There are a lot of things I still need/want to do, so it probably won't be until next week before I can get it out.

Guest cfiore79

I cant get the DC23 download to work. My phone doesn't sync with windows mobile device center. I can connect the phone via usb mass storage only. I'm baffled.

Guest kdkinc
I cant get the DC23 download to work. My phone doesn't sync with windows mobile device center. I can connect the phone via usb mass storage only. I'm baffled.

Did you go into wmdc connection setting and check "allow usb"???

also phone it self. you have to check allow active sync in usb setting

:P :D

Edited by kdkinc