[ROM]Ninja4hire *Black vs. Blue* (DG21) v9.5m (21914)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Guest kdkinc
New build coming already. I just found it. 21897

Excellent!!! got my phone just the way I need it........Must be time to FLASH :P :( :(

Thank You

B) ;)

Guest jezze boi
Excellent!!! got my phone just the way I need it........Must be time to FLASH :P :( :(

Thank You

B) ;)

well... i need an update..

tried to install manila 2.5 and messed up some files

a good update will really help xD

Guest kdkinc
well... i need an update..

tried to install manila 2.5 and messed up some files

a good update will really help xD

LOL

seen it DONE IT been there :P :(

good flashing :(

B) ;)

Guest Ninja4Hire
New build coming already. I just found it. 21897

Man I can't keep up. I haven't even ported 21897 to my kitchen all the way, and 21898 is out!!

Guest kdkinc
Man I can't keep up. I haven't even ported 21897 to my kitchen all the way, and 21898 is out!!

two month ago on the i910 thread they had 4 or 5 in a row hit the thead in about 2 days.

Lioryte & waremike worn them selves out I think.

Seemed like 1 or 2 were keepers some had hairballs attached :P

:( :(

Edited by kdkinc

Guest Ninja4Hire

New Rom v6.7m

Nothing really new to report, but build is 21898 and updated Microsoft MyPhone to 1.6.

I figured I would get it out of the way for the holiday weekend, since I can only cook from work right now.

Oh I haven't tested, but everything should work like 6.5m.

Guest odeveca25

I flashed to 21898 xda version but when i checked Settings -About it shows that its still version build 21895. I did a hard reset and flashed again but it was still the same, so then flashed to the 21898 modaco version to see if it showed 21895 in About settings but it doesn't it shows the correct build number 21898.

Guest Ninja4Hire
I flashed to 21898 xda version but when i checked Settings -About it shows that its still version build 21895. I did a hard reset and flashed again but it was still the same, so then flashed to the 21898 modaco version to see if it showed 21895 in About settings but it doesn't it shows the correct build number 21898.

OK let me download them, re-flash my phone and check it out. Hopefully I didn't upload the wrong versions.

Guest gom99

not sure if this is the rom or some kind of configuration issue. But my device freezes up or is unable to launch programs after I attempt to sync the device to my PC. I'm running windows 7 x64, and the device connects briefly then disconnects from the PC, amd the phone either becomes frozen, or gets an error message if I try to launch another program?

Has anymore experienced anything like that? if so, how do I resolve it?

Guest kdkinc
not sure if this is the rom or some kind of configuration issue. But my device freezes up or is unable to launch programs after I attempt to sync the device to my PC. I'm running windows 7 x64, and the device connects briefly then disconnects from the PC, amd the phone either becomes frozen, or gets an error message if I try to launch another program?

Has anymore experienced anything like that? if so, how do I resolve it?

having that issue must suck!!!

I had NO issue with Ninja"s 21898 rom

Possibly you added a program or theme that does not play well with others???

Or maybe you have a old program in My Storage that raising its ugly head.

Maybe a house cleaning and a reflash will resolve the issue.

:P :(

Edited by kdkinc

Guest fargot

I think this rom wins as far as speed and clutter. It seems smoothest alought I do like winmo 6.5.3 and 6.5.5 UI better and it looks nicer but I think there are still some issues with it. I kind of wish someone would make a completely microsoft rom and a completely samsung rom, I hate the idea of the two UIs mixing together to me it dosent look right when you have a microsoft screen go to a samsung screen. But I shouldnt be complaning becuase this rom is a lot better than the stock one thanks.

Guest chriswells13

The Ninja4hire Omnia 2 rom build 21898 v6.7m (Modaco edition) is 127.69 mb, while the XDA v6.7m is 127.42 mb, so there is a difference between the two. And I finally get the nerve to flash and I can't get access to the Modaco edition: Megaupload says: The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Well I hope I can get access to it later this evening. Anyway, thanks Ninja for all your great work on this. Your efforts really allow the rest of us to have a much better phone.

Guest Ninja4Hire
The Ninja4hire Omnia 2 rom build 21898 v6.7m (Modaco edition) is 127.69 mb, while the XDA v6.7m is 127.42 mb, so there is a difference between the two. And I finally get the nerve to flash and I can't get access to the Modaco edition: Megaupload says: The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Well I hope I can get access to it later this evening. Anyway, thanks Ninja for all your great work on this. Your efforts really allow the rest of us to have a much better phone.

They are different sizes because they are slightly different. the XDA version uses an updated keyboard, while this one uses what came with the original rom.

I got the same message for megaupload. It may be something with there servers, but I would check back in a few.

Guest chriswells13
They are different sizes because they are slightly different. the XDA version uses an updated keyboard, while this one uses what came with the original rom.

I got the same message for megaupload. It may be something with there servers, but I would check back in a few.

I ended going with v6.5 (megaupload wouldn't cooperate with v6.7) Great work on this, everything is smooth and fast. For your efforts, I bought you a beer.

Guest Ninja4Hire
I ended going with v6.5 (megaupload wouldn't cooperate with v6.7) Great work on this, everything is smooth and fast. For your efforts, I bought you a beer.

Thanks! Yeah I will probably be coming out with a new version soon anyway.

Guest Ninja4Hire
really? (: what build?

Still 21898, unless something else pops up. I'm just updating a couple of things. Plus I am gonna (try to) make a version with the new Main Menu and Samsung Today cooked in and customized a bit.

Guest kdkinc
Still 21898, unless something else pops up. I'm just updating a couple of things. Plus I am gonna (try to) make a version with the new Main Menu and Samsung Today cooked in and customized a bit.

As you know I like mainmenu...The only fault I find is that I can't seem to save my setting once I have it setup the way I need.

Yes its easy to resetup but being a flasher we like it easy .

Had to reflash yesterday do to a ME :P problem .went like a breeze..

:( :(

Guest markuslagan06

will this one work for i8000

Guest chriswells13
Thanks! Yeah I will probably be coming out with a new version soon anyway.

Quick question: Last night I was trying to send a ringtone to my son's phone (not a smart phone), via MMS. When I would try to select a sound file nothing happens. If I try to send a photo, a program called Photo Picker opens up and will allow me to attach it. So is there a program I need to add to allow attaching a sound file to an MMS? In the larger scheme of things this is not that big a deal, but if there is an easy fix let me know. Thanks

Guest Ninja4Hire
Quick question: Last night I was trying to send a ringtone to my son's phone (not a smart phone), via MMS. When I would try to select a sound file nothing happens. If I try to send a photo, a program called Photo Picker opens up and will allow me to attach it. So is there a program I need to add to allow attaching a sound file to an MMS? In the larger scheme of things this is not that big a deal, but if there is an easy fix let me know. Thanks

I see what you mean.... I actually have never clicked those buttons, so I do not know how they naturally act. I would assume they all worked at one point. I haven't removed the video or audio programs, so they should be working as default. I am gonna load the original Samsung rom later today and see what those buttons bring up.

work around: If you have already sent a sms or mms to your son or whoever, when you reply and goto "menu/Insert" it works.

Guest chriswells13
I see what you mean.... I actually have never clicked those buttons, so I do not know how they naturally act. I would assume they all worked at one point. I haven't removed the video or audio programs, so they should be working as default. I am gonna load the original Samsung rom later today and see what those buttons bring up.

work around: If you have already sent a sms or mms to your son or whoever, when you reply and goto "menu/Insert" it works.

If it works with reply than that's perfect. I don't send that many attachments to a text message anyway, but it's one of those things where, when I really need to it will be nice to be able to. Thanks again for all your efforts.