How to restore back the Wake-up alarm?

Guest monkeyzz

Hi Guy

Everyday I used the Wake-up alarm function by turn the phone to face down and it will mute all the ring and notification sound but only the wake-up alarm will sound in the morning. Recently I flash with PDAViet Rom and there is no setting of this function in the SS clock anymore, I do not know that other rom will still included it or not but I like this rom. Can someone help me out by edit the registry or install the cab?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aido696
Hi Guy

Everyday I used the Wake-up alarm function by turn the phone to face down and it will mute all the ring and notification sound but only the wake-up alarm will sound in the morning. Recently I flash with PDAViet Rom and there is no setting of this function in the SS clock anymore, I do not know that other rom will still included it or not but I like this rom. Can someone help me out by edit the registry or install the cab?

Thanks

i too have same problem i flashed a few different roms this week an all recent ones ja5 an jb1 seem to have this wake up alarm missing it was very usefull to me to as its the only alarm that will function when i8000 is face down if you have found a soloution any help would be great

thanks aido696

Wakeup alarm is still there, just in different format. To setup auto power up, just click "More item", then enable "Snooze", set duration to 3 mins and repeat for 2 times. Scroll down to the bottom and enable the "Auto power up"

To enable the ring tone silience when the phone is faced down, go to "motion setting", enable the "Etiquette" mode. However, if you don't want to answer calles, why not just turn it off?

Seem to SS has removed this function on the new FW, so I have to go back to IL5 in order to used it.
Edited by rlai

• 9 months later...
Guest bobhero

Sadly I find that etiquette mode also prevents the alarm from sounding. It would be great if we could modify etiquette mode to allow alarms to sound but block all other sounds.

Anyone know what controls etiquette mode? Registry settings? Or is it tucked away in firmware/drivers?

EDIT:

I scanned the registry and found only 2 entries for "etiquette" both which seem to just be toggle switches. Also looked at clock entries and do not see an obvious "overrideEtiqutte" entry :)

Edited by bobhero