[ROM] Full ROM WM6.5.3 build 28223 WWE

Guest KSTAN

Guest xedamen

Hy KSTAN! Thank you for your works! Can you upload the newest ROM to mediafire or megaupload ? I can't use the rapidshare! Thanks

And Can I add Hungarian (xeh) csc to flash ?

Edited by xedamen

Guest DiMeteo

KSTAN - can I add Polish XEO CSC to flash your ROM ?

I know that is in English but I want to know if there is any possibility to change the ROM language?

Please any advise from all (not only KSTAN).

Thanks a lot, but can we have it on mediafire, please? I have problem with rapidshare. :D

may i know what is the diff for build for "JA5 and JB1 build"

pls MediaFire..

Guest ssanusi
may i know what is the diff for build for "JA5 and JB1 build"

Hi. I don't know the actual difference in features etc, but JA5 refers to 2010 Jan version 5, JB1 refers to 2010 Feb version 1.

Hi. I don't know the actual difference in features etc, but JA5 refers to 2010 Jan version 5, JB1 refers to 2010 Feb version 1.

last time i used to cook my own HTC rom for my pda.. i only know about building version.. never heard of driver build for os rom

KSTAN, did you managed to fix the scrollbar issue in the dialer in the JB1 release?

'cause I see vertical scrollbar in the dialer of the screenshot you posted but don't have the 'extra' scrollbar.

Guest ssanusi

Just managed to download from rapidshare and tested JB1. After playing a while and trying to connect active synch, I realized the speed of JB1 is much slower than JA5. Personally, I would vote for JA5. :D

Guest cumonifyoucan

Thanks Kstan, Your ROM is very nice and works well with the JB1 files from Secany.

My new configuration now is PDA: I8000NXXJB1(Your Rom) CSC : I8000XEUJB1 (Secany) Phone: I8000XXJB1.

Thanks to both of you.

Just managed to download from rapidshare and tested JB1. After playing a while and trying to connect active synch, I realized the speed of JB1 is much slower than JA5. Personally, I would vote for JA5. :D

What are you comparing here? Full (bloated) JA5 vs this one, or a lite JB1 ? I notice a considerable slow down on this compared to the JA5 LITE, but would be relucant to speculate if the JB1 would be slower than JA5 if it goes on a diet....

With this ROM and a few minutes use, I have 33MB RAM free vs 60 on the LITE JA5

dagb