RBM2/u8230 Troubles

Guest swalkner

Guest lilim_ac

need help urgent!!!

my u8230 always go to recovery mode (blue screen). what should i do?

i'd like to make nandroid backup. then i run command prompt and typed "flashboot flash boot recovery-RA-pulse-v1.5.2.img".

It shown writing (3xxxxxx) ok

writing or booting (dont really remember) failed.

then i typed "flashboot boot recovery-RA-pulse-v1.5.2.img"

i changed the ext2 to ext3, and then i reboot.

Since then my u8230 always goes to recovery mode (blue screen) and everytime i reboot from recovery mode always back to recovery mode..

help everyone!!!!!!!

i don't know the problem because of the flash boot or the ext2 to ext3...

i already took the battery and the cable but still blue screen..

help!!!

UPDATE: PROBLEM SOLVED by boot boot.img from u8230 root sign rom by paul.

Edited by lilim_ac

Guest lilim_ac

Still i can not do nandroid backup; it is written : "Error : Run 'nandroid-mobile.sh' via adb!

1. Do we really have to make partition to the sdcard? i made the partition swap 0; ext2 512 MB; fat32 remaining. After that i wipe data/factory reset; wipe dalvik-cache; wipe sd:ext partition

2. I can not run adb in recovery mode. it is written device not found when i tried to enter the adb shell. So i turned on the phone and tried your guide with kill-server and start-server made and i can enter the shell. Then i typed "mount -a" and came up this sentence "unknown option -- amount: invalid option -a". Is that should happen? After i came back to the recovery mode, still "Run 'nandroid-mobile.sh' via adb!"

3. While I typed "adb devices", came up "? device".. Strange.. Should have come up the device serial number right? is this matter?

• 1 month later...