Please delete! Links are not working anymore.

Guest Almonds

Guest lucienium
Just want to share the FAM ROM for Philippine Official ROM

eBoot I8000NXXIJ9

Phone I8000DXIJ1

CSC I8000FAMIJ3

PDA PART1 I8000NXXIJ9

PDA PART2 I8000NXXIJ9

PDA PART3 I8000NXXIJ9

PDA PART4 I8000NXXIJ9

Also please use .7zip and Octans Downloader!

Thanks!

I wonder why the Samsung FUS downloader is unable to recognize the firmware though. And I wonder when the next official upgrade will be released...

I hope Samsung decides to develop a 6.5.5 ROM with better integrated and optimized Samsung applications and at least 96MB RAM.

Guest lucienium
why not 97mb? :(

I just read this today.

Anyway, when I think about RAM, I always do so in multiples of 8 MB. 104 MB is too much to ask for (But I would love to have it on my Omnia 2 running WinMo 6.5 classic) and 88 MB is too little ('cause that's what I have and it's crashing PointSense UI, while 96 MB sounds like a nice "enough" RAM that's a multiple of 8 MB. :-D

Guest lucienium
any pinoy using coooked rom on our I8000 that doesnt have any problem?

I was using a cooked ROM with zero problem. The only reason I switched back to the official ROM is because of the warranty. I will start using cooked ROMs when my warranty is up.

Guest arnelm2002
I was using a cooked ROM with zero problem. The only reason I switched back to the official ROM is because of the warranty. I will start using cooked ROMs when my warranty is up.

hi lucienium, my I8000 is still on warranty till oct. as per my experience on my previous i900. samsung here is not that strict on roms. my previous i900 has been on cooked roms and didnt have a problem since i got it. samsung grenhills tech was good to replaced my lcd and touch panel even with cooked rom when it was still on warranty(or maybe they didnt take a look closely :( )

what rom did you use on your I8000? i need a stable one since i use it on all my things(emails,pims,bible,finances,IM's,facebook,GPS,etc)

thanks.

Guest Miguel Singson
any pinoy using coooked rom on our I8000 that doesnt have any problem?

i use Kstans 6.5.3 JA5 but im thankful for these files posted here. Incase i need to claim warranty in the service centers, ill just flash everything back to the Official Samsung Release Software.

i usually format phones anyway when i give them up to the service center. youll never know what they might do with your personal info.