-support for 64gb micro sd card

-surround speakers

-capacitive touchscreen

-16M colors

-3.5 mm audio jack

-12 MP Camera with HD video, 40fps

:D

great configuration for WM7 but not for Android :D

It will be great to have the speakers on the side rather than behind and more memory like 768MB

Edited by Lord-Y

Guest speedfrog
great configuration for WM7 but not for Android :D

It will be great to have the speakers on the side rather than behind and more memory like 768MB

i didnt like WM7

Guest lucienium
i didnt like WM7

Weird.

I LOVE THE SIMPLICITY OF WM7.

Loving the clean look. Will work great with Samsung's sleek style and super AMOLED displays. :-D

But then again... To each his own. ;-)

Edited by lucienium

Guest is77gal
Dream:

samsung omnia III

-4.0 Inch screen

-Super AMOLED

-Android 2.5

-1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor

-bluetooth 3.0

-battery 2000mAh

-Ram 576 MB

-surround speakers

-capacitive touchscreen

-16M colors

-3.5 mm audio jack

Why now 1Ghz RAM?, os don`t really care as long as it`s not iphone like and no more lags, still would prefer a resistive screen(a member of my family has the HD2 and I find it easier totype on O2 and also sometimes is really annoing), battery I`d go for one of Nokia`s concept where they had a battery a plutonium like ingredient(before iphone I guess)....ohhh yeah and optical pad, another dedicated cpu for games and 3D rendering(say also 1.5 Ghz), talk time about a weak and recharge time say tops 1h...and I hope Santa`s listening

however, if we are to be realistic, what samsung could do is rapidly develop an upgraded vers of O2(1Ghz, 512 Ram, battery) and start a program where,say for an extra 100 euro, one could exchange his O2 for this improved version....that I belive would have enough volunteers and preorders...and than the o2 could still be almost up to date

Edited by is77gal

Dream:

samsung omnia III

-4.0 Inch screen

-Super AMOLED

-Android 2.5

-bluetooth 3.0

-battery 2000mAh

-Ram 576 MB

-surround speakers

-capacitive touchscreen

-16M colors

-3.5 mm audio jack

U ever heard about Nexus One?! its got everything that is missing in omnia :D

btw.4inch is to much. 3.7 is just perfect

Edited by sesser

Guest speedfrog
however, if we are to be realistic, what samsung could do is rapidly develop an upgraded vers of O2(1Ghz, 512 Ram, battery) and start a program where,say for an extra 100 euro, one could exchange his O2 for this improved version....that I belive would have enough volunteers and preorders...and than the o2 could still be almost up to date

+1!

2000mAh is a bomb! :D 1500 is just fine.

1500 too little.. i was thinking they should come up with 5000!!!

i using omnia 2 always have to bring along 3 extra battery when going out for work.....

waiting for omnia 3 to release ^^

Guest afterdeath rise

:D :D

omnia III

windows mobile 6.7

Super AMOLED

nvidia terga

bluetooth 3.0

ram 1g

32g mem

capacitive touchscreen

12 MP Camera with HD

sd 128 g

1080p

gps good one

1500 too little.. i was thinking they should come up with 5000!!!

i using omnia 2 always have to bring along 3 extra battery when going out for work.....

waiting for omnia 3 to release ^^

really? probably u travel a lot, im a heavy user and my only battery can last 2 days (48-50 hours) and still have 15% left.

Guest NikAhmad
Dream:

samsung omnia III

-4.0 Inch screen

-Super AMOLED

-Android 2.5

-bluetooth 3.0

-battery 2000mAh

-Ram 576 MB

-surround speakers

-capacitive touchscreen

-16M colors

-3.5 mm audio jack

+ Hardware,

A) HW button 1) Voice Command 1a)Record (Hold) 3)Volume Up 4)Vol Dwn 5) Send 6)Rcv 7)2 extra button 8)Mouse + action Like blueberry 9) Camera 10)On Off 11)power

:D In & Out utility, like bluetooth or TV out, can play movie on big screen, play game, connect to computer, projector, game pad

+Software

A) Manilla 3D Sense like HD2

:lol: Dialer Video Call, Voice Call & Conference

C) Window Mobile

D) TV out with Portrait & Landscape Function

Guest ronalgps

hey i Dont know if one of you like the Samsung TouchWizcuz I am really Tire of that interface

sense 2.5xxx is great but no to many action

I can see to Samsung Dont think about change in new bada system come with that Touchwizcuz

plz samsung do something else

Guest ruskival

as much as its great to dream i think your all just plain nutz!!!! LOL and i mean that in the nicest way possible you version of Omnia 3 is not a phone but borderline micro netbook wif HD screen and call capabilities. a phone should be a phone not an all in one moster..... i really dont see any point in a camera on the phone being any more than 8mp coz lets face it unless it has optical zoom not digital but optical itz gonna be pointless to have 12mp camera.... and itz gonna lag anyway coz the camera requires a dedicated processor. espcially if you want full HD video recorder and btw show me how many compact camras have full 1080p HD Video Recording?... and then you'll nedd not an 8gig or 16gig internat storage but about 100gig coz even just 720p video recording in for example AVCHD 2hrs equals 8 gig. and you'll need alot more than a battery in there but may i suggest a portable power station and once again you'll need a dedicated processor for creating and compressing video.

if you want to go for a more realisting and usable phone i just prsonally think

1ghz or 1.5ghz snapdragon processor.... maybe even cortex ARM8 or ARM9 processor when itz released/made....

not neccesarily 700 somthing mb of ram but how about they give us 512mb of ram which we may actually use fully..... and just have main storage for programs not a measely 150mb of program memory

3.7 inch amoled screen is more than enuff but maybe with a similar coating to apple itouch/iphone where you can actually properly see what ta heck is going on in the phone on screen in the sunlight

and anyone that needs more than 32gig of phone storage needs a laptop not a phone lol

and btw the R-Resistive screen on Omnia II i8000 is amazing touch sensitivity wise the problem actually lies in the WM .6.1 and 6.5

and instead of having touchwiz which isnt properly optimized for the system maybe just strip it and make it a bit more like the original one or get rid of it completely and just let us choose what we want like spb mobile shell or touch sense or wateva....

oh well i guess we can just dream unless someone just creates a fully custom OS similar to all but unique in the sense that its glitchless or perfect for everyone.... and even that is a dream

Guest ronalgps
as much as its great to dream i think your all just plain nutz!!!! LOL and i mean that in the nicest way possible you version of Omnia 3 is not a phone but borderline micro netbook wif HD screen and call capabilities. a phone should be a phone not an all in one moster..... i really dont see any point in a camera on the phone being any more than 8mp coz lets face it unless it has optical zoom not digital but optical itz gonna be pointless to have 12mp camera.... and itz gonna lag anyway coz the camera requires a dedicated processor. espcially if you want full HD video recorder and btw show me how many compact camras have full 1080p HD Video Recording?... and then you'll nedd not an 8gig or 16gig internat storage but about 100gig coz even just 720p video recording in for example AVCHD 2hrs equals 8 gig. and you'll need alot more than a battery in there but may i suggest a portable power station and once again you'll need a dedicated processor for creating and compressing video.

if you want to go for a more realisting and usable phone i just prsonally think

1ghz or 1.5ghz snapdragon processor.... maybe even cortex ARM8 or ARM9 processor when itz released/made....

not neccesarily 700 somthing mb of ram but how about they give us 512mb of ram which we may actually use fully..... and just have main storage for programs not a measely 150mb of program memory

3.7 inch amoled screen is more than enuff but maybe with a similar coating to apple itouch/iphone where you can actually properly see what ta heck is going on in the phone on screen in the sunlight

and anyone that needs more than 32gig of phone storage needs a laptop not a phone lol

and btw the R-Resistive screen on Omnia II i8000 is amazing touch sensitivity wise the problem actually lies in the WM .6.1 and 6.5

and instead of having touchwiz which isnt properly optimized for the system maybe just strip it and make it a bit more like the original one or get rid of it completely and just let us choose what we want like spb mobile shell or touch sense or wateva....

oh well i guess we can just dream unless someone just creates a fully custom OS similar to all but unique in the sense that its glitchless or perfect for everyone.... and even that is a dream

good for you

but everyone have one dream

and i want

1.5ghz snapdragon processor

4.2 inch screen super amoled multi touch capacitive or R-Resistive screen multi-touch i love omnia 2 screen but omnia 2 screen is one problem scratch super fast

2 speaker like omnia 2 verizon

good compatible with GL 1 AND 2 bluetooth. 3 for fast transfer I mean music,movie,file;games blblblblb

32 GB storage 512 RAM without reserved just for multi task more than 5 program in the same time

Baterry 2000 mAh

for me my phone mean more than one laptop

and i will keep dream i dont know you ?

Edited by ronalgps

Guest darkworldzz

well.. i am going to be simple..

Dream: an omnia 2 without touchwiz :D

and hopefully samsung is smart enough to come out with something as good as the SMAX platform...