Toshiba Support Responses - can we poll our resonses from Toshiba RE sound quality issues

Guest adzman808

Guest adzman808

today's installment.....

=======================================================

Sent: 12 March 2010 11:12

To: Bonn, Adam

Subject: 100218EM14490725

Dear Adam Bonn

Thank you for contacting Toshiba Mobile Communications. Regarding about your enquiry, we understand your frustration with our product and we can recommend to contact our repair center to book in your device to be repaired.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again for further assistance and use the reference number found in the subject field for all enquiries.

Best Regards,

Richard Genovezzi

Toshiba Mobile Communications,

T: 008000 505 2006 - International free phone number

T: 0044 207 111 0990 - Please use this number if your country does not support the free phone number

E: [email protected]

................................................................................

Richard,

What can your repair centre offer me?

Clearly there is a problem with more than just my TG01 device, Toshiba have admitted there is fault & have assured many users that they will release a fix for users to download.

Other than being without my telephone for a number of days – what exactly can your repair centre offer me?

Are you offering to upgrade my phone’s ROM to a later version of Windows Mobile (eg 6.5.3)

Are you offering to update my radio stack to resolve the telephony issue?

If the recommended repair is not any of the above, are you at least able to offer a re-flash of my ROM to a generic Toshiba standard, free of operator branding & operator applications?

It’s clear from the emails that I have received from you & your colleagues that Toshiba are planning to resolve the audio issues by a software update.

If Toshiba wanted users to send back their devices (which would not be a cost effective solution for Toshiba) then they would have publicized this.

Please can you tell me exactly what the repair will entail?

Thanks & regards

Adam

=====================================

i'm trying to resist the tempation to call them... i want a written record of what we've spoke about...

not sure how to take the offer of sending my phone to thier repair centre...

I'm guessing its them trying to shut me up... but POSSIBLY they want to install the fix they haven't released to us

but i'm just guessing...

TBH i don't wanna test something to see if it works, i just want it TOO work !!

cheers

Guest Lobothos

Same thing for me, I wrote them an email this morning asking for more news about the fix/update/whatever...

I'm now waiting for their answer.

(BTW, I'm still waiting for Orange response to my yesterday's email too)

Guest John Simmons

How about contacting Toshiba directly outside the normal customer services channel. I'm sending a fax to their Tokyo office today afternoon, marked to the president of Toshiba - not sure if it will amount to much but no harm in trying. If I get a response I'll update you.

Was trying to find out the contact details of Toshiba UK/Europe head so that I can write to them as well, but didn't have much success. If anyone has the contact details pls post it here.

Has anyone considered writing into channels like BBC watchdog? Even a possibility of adverse media publicity usually produce quite swift action in large companies like Toshiba.

Guest adzman808
How about contacting Toshiba directly outside the normal customer services channel. I'm sending a fax to their Tokyo office today afternoon, marked to the president of Toshiba - not sure if it will amount to much but no harm in trying. If I get a response I'll update you.

Was trying to find out the contact details of Toshiba UK/Europe head so that I can write to them as well, but didn't have much success. If anyone has the contact details pls post it here.

Has anyone considered writing into channels like BBC watchdog? Even a possibility of adverse media publicity usually produce quite swift action in large companies like Toshiba.

that's a good idea... although it may not amount to much.... I would imagine the CEO of Toshiba won't get to see your fax.... maybe his/her PA will.... so expect a polite response asking you to contact support @ Toshiba europe.....

but like you say - it can't do any harm at all, go for it <_< :mellow: :( :D

I'm toying with the idea of ringin the support number & asking to speak to a manager.... but TBH 1) i want a written record of what i'm being told [yes i know i could record the call] & 2) people whom deal with irate customers on the phone will easily be able to politely fob me off, so i'm not sure what benefit it'll have..

i love the watchdog* idea

but i'm not sure how strong our case is...

- not everyone has the audio issue

- not everyone agrees on how bad the audio issue is, it's problematic & annoying rather than a health risk & terminal (watchdog likes cheated pensioners & dangerous child seat type stories)

- mobile phones are renowed for bad signals

- most of us are on orange, in the UK second only to 3 in terms of pathetic coverage (i believe)

- toshiba have recently given every TG onwer a free upgrade to 6.5

- toshiba have never once said to any of us "your device is less than 1 yr old, therefore the warranty is with the provider - please go to them for support"

- a lot of us bought the TG at heavily discounted price or got it free with a contract.

please don't think i am saying we deserve a shjt phone

but equally toshiba have done more than some of us credit them with & frankly if you wanted iphone quality, then we all know you need to find about 2.5 large over 2 years or lay down a monkey** up front to get one

We'll push & drive toshiba as hard as we can for as long as it takes

but we'll need patience, we really will...

Cheers

Adam

for our non-UK friends =

* watchdog is cumsumer afairs TV program, which takes up problems the public are having with big coproations

** 2.5 large = £2500 / monkey = £500

Guest pipi52
that's a good idea... although it may not amount to much.... I would imagine the CEO of Toshiba won't get to see your fax.... maybe his/her PA will.... so expect a polite response asking you to contact support @ Toshiba europe.....

but like you say - it can't do any harm at all, go for it <_< :mellow: :( :D

I'm toying with the idea of ringin the support number & asking to speak to a manager.... but TBH 1) i want a written record of what i'm being told [yes i know i could record the call] & 2) people whom deal with irate customers on the phone will easily be able to politely fob me off, so i'm not sure what benefit it'll have..

i love the watchdog* idea

but i'm not sure how strong our case is...

- not everyone has the audio issue

- not everyone agrees on how bad the audio issue is, it's problematic & annoying rather than a health risk & terminal (watchdog likes cheated pensioners & dangerous child seat type stories)

- mobile phones are renowed for bad signals

- most of us are on orange, in the UK second only to 3 in terms of pathetic coverage (i believe)

- toshiba have recently given every TG onwer a free upgrade to 6.5

- toshiba have never once said to any of us "your device is less than 1 yr old, therefore the warranty is with the provider - please go to them for support"

- a lot of us bought the TG at heavily discounted price or got it free with a contract.

please don't think i am saying we deserve a shjt phone

but equally toshiba have done more than some of us credit them with & frankly if you wanted iphone quality, then we all know you need to find about 2.5 large over 2 years or lay down a monkey** up front to get one

We'll push & drive toshiba as hard as we can for as long as it takes

but we'll need patience, we really will...

Cheers

Adam

for our non-UK friends =

* watchdog is cumsumer afairs TV program, which takes up problems the public are having with big coproations

** 2.5 large = £2500 / monkey = £500

can I ask the obvious question here, does anybody reading this forum have a perfectly working toshiba tg01 phone, with which they are able to have a conversation and the other person can hear them perfectly?

i am on my fourth handset now, the orange support lady said, you might as well sell the phone on one of those recycle websites...i laughed, but truth is I love this little device! apart from the phone, the rest of it works superbly - which is what i have been trying to tell toshiba support. forget the operators, just release the fix.....and stick a label on (use at own risk), i'll gladly take that risk.

Guest adzman808
can I ask the obvious question here, does anybody reading this forum have a perfectly working toshiba tg01 phone, with which they are able to have a conversation and the other person can hear them perfectly?

i am on my fourth handset now, the orange support lady said, you might as well sell the phone on one of those recycle websites...i laughed, but truth is I love this little device! apart from the phone, the rest of it works superbly - which is what i have been trying to tell toshiba support. forget the operators, just release the fix.....and stick a label on (use at own risk), i'll gladly take that risk.

absolutely you can ask

& yes

aparently so....

the problem is that for every person who says "i did XYZ to my phone & now it works great" another person arrives saying i did that too & it did nothing

so it's all a little subjective...

people who have unlocked & moved away from orange report superior call quality (i've proved this to my own satisfaction at least)

people who have migrated to the italian ROM (allegedly the least branded version) have reported improvements in call quality

there's a guy on ebay who claims he can be-brand your TG using the orginal firmware - this could also be the fix....

the final suggestion above has confused us all a little bit as the ROM cook types over at XDA don't think that this is possible (to bedrand without a ROM)

that said he's on ebay selling the service.....

i like the jokey little comment from the orange lady (thats the lady who works for orange, not some sort of tanning salon mistake <_<)

you should have said in reply

"how about rather than me having to sell this device privately at a loss, why don't you take it back gimme a HD2/iPhone & reimburse me for all my troubles, hassle & wasting my time?"

Cheers

Guest Lobothos

This is going ridiculous, here is the last email I received from Toshiba:

Dear Valued Toshiba Customer

Thank you for contacting Toshiba Mobile Communications.

We don't have this information available at this time but would recommend that you check back on our website regularly for any further developments.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again for further assistance and use the reference number found in the subject field for all enquiries.

Best Regards,

T: 008000 505 2006 - International free phone number

T: 0044 207 111 0990 - Please use this number if your country does not support the free phone number

E: [email protected]

www.toshiba-europe.com/mobile

<_<

Guest columbo

Although my TG01 has been a little bit better behaved over the last 3 weeks or so, (not sure what I've done, but it may be due to having been very careful what starts up on boot, especially from the card) I am far from 'satisfied'. No user of a product sold as 'fit for purpose'. whatever they have paid (getting it free with a contract still counts as having paid for it, they don't give them away for nothing!), should have to excessively fiddle with the product just to make it usable.

Part of the problem is Orange's policy of not allowing people to break from their contract is the fault hasn't been reported in the first 28 days, and the fact that they do not offer any other phone of equivalent spec as a replacement. This means Orange have little incentive to treat these problems as urgent.

Because I have not been well, I have chosen to wait until the update comes out before deciding whether or not to take Orange to the small claims court. I know I would win because a chap from Devon did exactly the same thing to Carphone Warehouse not so long ago.

If the update fixes it, I won't have reason to take legal action, but that still leaves me wondering if Watchdog should still know about this. They would probably be better able to get a story about Orange policies not really fitting in with the Sale of Goods Act, and perhaps highlight the possibility that this allows for an increase in shoddy phones (the HD2 and Omnia II have not exactly been problem-free themselves, but at least they can cook their own ROMs at the moment).

I have a friend who writes software for one of the major networks, and he says that they are under massive pressure to release phones by a certain date, regardless of whether they are completely working or not. And if mobile companies are able to lock people into their contracts after only 28 days, then this means that they can get away with selling goods they know to be faulty.

I have just emailed Toshiba again with a polite but firm reminder that this is taking a long time. I will let you all know if I get a response.

Guest adzman808

i fcuking hate orange (on principle)

if you think there's mileage in the watchdog route, then please let us know how you get on.

as a GERNERAL RULE OF THUMB it appears people who have migrated away from orange (by either unlocking or swapping to the italian or "ebay" ROM) seem to have enjoyed better call quality....

kick orange in the nuts man !!!

Guest Lobothos
i fcuking hate orange (on principle)

if you think there's mileage in the watchdog route, then please let us know how you get on.

as a GERNERAL RULE OF THUMB it appears people who have migrated away from orange (by either unlocking or swapping to the italian or "ebay" ROM) seem to have enjoyed better call quality....

kick orange in the nuts man !!!

<_<

2 - PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE don't be abusive or 'shout' at toshiba, as this will set us back

Guest kevinpwhite

I never tried the Orange 'experience' but unlocked onto BT Mobile (Vodafone in effect) immediately; I'd have to say I have not experienced the 'poor call quality' issue which has clearly afflicted many others. I did find that the ringer volume was (and remains) too low, but have partially resolved by tweaking and using different .wavs. The audio volume also initially seemed weak, but is now absolutely OK having set up appropriately with Pocket Music and Core Player. I do get occasional spontaneous reboots, likewise problems with doing a soft reset which often results in going through about 3 restarts before it will run OK. I really wish they had included a 3.5mm audio jack or even better a line out capability, but I believe that eventually there will be some form of adapter (3rd party rather than Tosh) to make fuller use of the uUSB Standard defined functionality. One of the downsides of 'early adoptership'. Major 'pluses' are the USB Host (which isn't available on any other high end device) coupled with a large, resistive, screen. I understand capacitive is great for many, but personally I like 'R' for 'HandRiting' - and you absolutely can't do that on any of tha alternatives !

Overall, however, it has the potential of being a really excellent piece of kit, but currently let down by the branded ROM and total lack of responsiveness from Toshiba. I would dearly love to get a truly 'debranded' ROM. Hopefully that is not too far off now !

Toshiba continue to be charactaristically unresponsive; here is my latest missive which I've sent via their Toshiba UK web-mail form complete with a big .zip of masses of previous emails; now awaiting developments....

===============================

>>CUSTOMER COMPLAINT<< Problem ID 100310EM18260332

Dear Sirs,

I note that it is now 12 March - 3 days since my latest in a long line of emails; apart from the automated acknowledgement, there has been no response.

May I observe that this is highly unsatisfactory. Toshiba is a major corporation, but seems to have a real problem with treating its customers with respect. It also seems unable or unwilling to appropriately address any issues related to the TG01 phone.

I am fully aware that you know about a variety of issues, including poor call quality, freezing, unexplained re-boots. I know that there is supposed to be some form of software update coming. But I can get no sense out of Toshiba whatsoever. This is doing me no good as a customer and user of the device. It is absolutely doing Toshiba no good in terms of reputation or face. A great shame considering the potential of this device.

I have attached a number of assorted items of previous correspondence. Please review. It will be much appreciated if you will do me the courtesy of a proper response from a real person who actually knows something.

===============================

Regards,

Kevin

Edited by kevinpwhite

Guest John Simmons

I've now sent a fax to their Tokyo office, with a copy marked to the UK office

Have also sent a complaint to BBC watchdog at [email protected]. I would urge other people suffering problems to also write to BBC watchdog. If we can get them interested it will resolve our problems very quickly.

Guest Lobothos
I've now sent a fax to their Tokyo office, with a copy marked to the UK office

Have also sent a complaint to BBC watchdog at [email protected]. I would urge other people suffering problems to also write to BBC watchdog. If we can get them interested it will resolve our problems very quickly.

Everything helpful is welcome...

I don't know if writing to BBC Watchdog as a french customer will help. What do you think ?

The most important point is:

- Toshiba told us that there will be a fix released soon, we need to know if it's a lie or not. If not, we will just have to wait (not too long I hope) and keep the pressure on them. If they lied, well, it's another story.

Edited by Lobothos

Guest adzman808
Everything helpful is welcome...

I don't know if writing to BBC Watchdog as a french customer will help. What do you think ?

The most important point is:

- Toshiba told us that there will be a fix released soon, we need to know if it's a lie or not. If not, we will just have to wait (not too long I hope) and keep the pressure on them. If they lied, well, it's another story.

+ 1 on that

Guest adzman808
:mellow:

hahahaha <_<

ok lemme explain

toshiba = creators of fine ITC equipment (& the TG01)

orange = dickless wonders whom need kickin' in the nuts (sic)

hell will freeze over & satan & his demonic minions will put on a show of 'Allo 'Allo on ice (with satan playing the role of the g.ay commandant) before i bother myself to contact orange in any way shape or form, i'm sick of thier laughable coverage, random data charge policies & barely legal contact amendments

so please don't shout at toshiba - they're going to fix our phones

orange, however

(if they do anything other than advise us to sell our phones on mazuma.com & tell us we're still tied into our contracts even tho thay can't actually supply a telephoney service outside of major cities nor support devices that users have problems with)

will simply go to toshiba for our fix, ergo this is why i have directed my attention to toshiba....

hope my madness makes some sense?

cheers

fair play to orange, 'orange wednesdays' are pretty cool & i like their cinema adverts - but this does make a quality provider !!

Guest tra33372
hi guys

why dont we make a website together? dontbuytoshibatgforcall.com

we would link all of similar forums with the issues. i dont know how to make website, but im sure somebody knows bwtwen us. seems to they are just lie to us. i think the website with lot of angry users would be serious.

sorry for my english, i hope you are understand what i wrote.

lali from hungary

I agree with him. If Toshiba won't do anything (99.99% in my thought), using a website to pool all customers' voices around the world is not a bad idea. This is to get the press's attention. And hope we could get Toshiba's solution from TV. :mellow:

<_< Asking with Tech support = Asking with automated machine with limited and pre-configured conversations.

Guest Lobothos
I agree with him. If Toshiba won't do anything (99.99% in my thought), using a website to pool all customers' voices around the world is not a bad idea. This is to get the press's attention. And hope we could get Toshiba's solution from TV. :mellow:

<_< Asking with Tech support = Asking with automated machine with limited and pre-configured conversations.

No need to create a whole website, a single forum with 1 thread would be easier...

Guest Ács Lajos
No need to create a whole website, a single forum with 1 thread would be easier...

hey buddys on this forum, its not clearly?

i read forums for this issue from 2009 autumn. about 5 or 6 months before.

They answered similar that time.

unpolite..

we have to be patient??????

i buy a hightech phone device that is almost unusable for call!!!!!!

and I see clearly Im not alone with this problem.

Guest Aquadextrous

Hi all,

Last time i was on here, i was about to get a replacement HTC Hero off Orange, but upon realising i would have wasted money on accessories and winmob software that i'd paid for for the TG01, decided to stick it out with this phone. I had hoped that issues would be resolved by now, but unfortunately not. This week I've been contacting Toshiba about the phone, and today i got the new standard reply of contacting the repair centre. Below is the correspondance I have had with Tosh so far. Emails go from oldest to newest...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Toshiba,

I am writing to complain about your TG01 Smartphone device. I have been an owner of (several) TG01 since August when the phone was launched. I was looking forward to this phone so much from all the hype, publicity, reviews and reading specifications that I visited the Orange shop to purchase it first thing on launch day!

Every day since then, I have been more and more disappointed by the phone and by Toshiba.

On the original phone(s) I had many faults, including: SD Card corruption on a weekly basis, irregular battery monitoring (status of battery would show 100% and then suddenly drop to 40% after a few hours and then turn off due to low power, without warning, not long after), random soft-resets, phone freezing (EG receive a message and phone vibrates, screen freezes and continues to vibrate until the removal of the battery), a few other minor niggles and the major issue, something that I guess most people would expect not to be the case with a telephone, is the inability to make or receive calls due to the TG01’s terrible call quality.

Since the Windows Mobile 6.5 upgrade, thankfully the SD Card corruption problem has gone and the battery is less temperamental (though it still turns off without warning when low), the other problems are still common place. I can accept those faults, the phone may only freeze once or twice a week, and I’m quite a fair person, I can live / cope with that. The inability to make a full and proper phone call from a telephone is something that, though up until now I have been quite patient with, is beginning to drive me absolutely crazy.

I don’t know if you’ve actually heard what a call sounds like when the other person is on a TG01, so let me try and describe the experience that I had when I swapped phones with a friend and made a call to my phone to see what everyone I telephoned was talking about: The person I was speaking to, who was talking into my TG01 sounded like they were in a washing machine whilst on full spin (let’s say 1200 RPM), very loud hissing and whooshing noises, accompanied by frequent cartoon-like bangs and crashes. These symptoms were not permanent however, as they are interspersed with complete cut outs where the call is void of any noise (including the other person) whatsoever.

This call quality issue is present on 99% of all calls I’ve ever made, every time I make a call from my TG01 (and please bear in mind that I’ve had 4 different handsets off Orange), the person on the other end will inevitably shout “I CAN’T HEAR YOU!”. I think it’s totally unacceptable that I have spent the last 7 months not being able to complete a phone call from my mobile phone without any issues. It’s a total disgrace on the part of Toshiba.

From what I have seen on the internet, and from speaking to a friend who also has the misfortune of owning a TG01, it seems that this problem is in place in every single handset. I also saw, from various forums on the internet, that Toshiba have been made and are aware of the problems that this handset has. I have waited patiently for an upgrade to the software that will fix these issues for a few months now, and still nothing has come to fruition. The messages people are getting from Toshiba are fairly mixed, ranging from “we are developing an upgrade”, “we are testing an upgrade”, “the upgrade will be launched within 2 weeks”, “The operators are currently testing / reviewing the upgrade”, “it’s down to the operators to approve the upgrade” etc etc etc. I am now absolutely and completely fed up with this phone and with the whole saga. The device is clearly not fit for purpose as a telephone.

It seems that the TG01 is essentially an electronic calendar that can send texts.

Orange, whilst being fairly supportive of the problems by replacing the handset, are of no help to me at the moment. They suggest a free replacement handset from a different manufacturer, the three phones they have offered me are all well below the specification of the TG01, and most would render the accessories and software I have bought to accompany my TG01 totally useless. This is no good to me. So as it stands, I am locked into a 24 month contract, with a phone that cannot make calls, am not using even a fraction of my allocated minutes allowance (last month as an example I used less than 100 of my 1200 minutes) as calls are virtually impossible, I feel I am throwing money down the drain every month, paying for calls that I cannot make!

I would like you to forward this message on to the head of your customer care / support department and I would ask that I receive a prompt reply stating where Toshiba is exactly with the update, I would like an exact date of when the software will be released, an official apology for being sold a telephone that under the British law is classed as “not fit for purpose” and how Toshiba are going to compensate me for the anguish. I do not expect to receive one of the standard “we are working on an update; we will email you when it’s ready” replies that you have been sending out.

If I do not get these answers or do not feel satisfied with the answers given, I feel I have no choice but to contact Trading Standards in the UK and my lawyer (with a view of visiting the claims courts) to discuss the fact that the handsets are not fit for purpose, that I was mislead (granted by Orange) with the advertising that clearly said I would be able to make calls with this handset and find out what steps I should take here in regarding action against Toshiba and Orange.

I feel so sad that it has come to this, as I said at the beginning of this email, the TG01 promised to be such an excellent phone.

Thank you for taking time to read my email, I look forward to hearing your reply.

XXXXXXXX

077XXXXXXXX (Though there’s absolutely no point in ringing this number, due to the fact you won’t be able to hear me!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for contacting Toshiba Mobile Communications. Regarding your inquiry aboyt the TG01 we are very sorry and we do apolised with the faults that you have with your device. We recommend to contact our repair center to send this device to be repair by the engineer.

[ADDRESS, TEL NUMBER AND EMAIL FOR REPAIR CENTRE]

Best Regards,

Richard Genovezzi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Richard Genovezzi,

Many thanks for your message. I have a few questions for you before I take this matter further.

>Has my original message been passed on to your customer care manager as requested?

>What is the official line on the long awaited magical update?

If I were to send my handset for repair:

As it’s an inherent fault within all TG01 devices are Toshiba going to give me a temporary replacement phone to cover my inconvenience?

What issues do the repair centre believe they will fix? (Other people who have been in contact with your service team have been told of an upcoming (believe it when I see it) update to fix the main issue of call quality, and you do not need a repair centre to install an update.)

Will all costs of sending my handset, fully insured, to the repairer be covered by Toshiba?

Do you not believe that with all the faults this handset, that a full recall should have been issued and all customers given a refund/replacement?

I shall await your responses eagerly, and after some thinking and talking to a friend, I have added the BBC’s Watchdog programme to the list of my options should I not receive a satisfactory result from Toshiba. A mobile phone that has been on the market for 7 months that cannot make calls, sounds ideal for Annie Robinson I think, and I should imagine I could very easily muster up enough support in favour of acting against Toshiba on internet forums where everybody is complaining about the same problem and all of whom are being fobbed off by Toshiba. I’ve never appeared on TV before Richard (well, there once was a brief shot of me in the audience for Deal or No Deal, but it was a blink and you’ll miss me moment!) and it’s something I’ve always wanted to do, maybe this is my opportunity!

Kind regards

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

------------------

I'll just have to wait and see what our friend Richard replies with, i can't help but think it will be another short email that offers little help and answers no questions as per usual.

Keep up the good work with bombarding Toshiba with complaints everyone, we have to be getting somewhere with this the more we complain. It would be good to see how many UK members we have here, who have faults with their TG01, mayb, if we don't get any concrete answers soon,e we could all email Watchdog at the same time in order to have more impact?

Cheers guys,

Aquadextrous.

Guest tra33372

I'm with you Aquadextrous. Toshiba support plays the same rolls for many times (point us to go to tech support and blah blah blah).

I've never contact Toshiba regarding this problem though (but for notebook YES).

Move on Aquadextrous. I hope we will see some responsibility from our TG01's mother company.

Guest Ács Lajos
I'm with you Aquadextrous. Toshiba support plays the same rolls for many times (point us to go to tech support and blah blah blah).

I've never contact Toshiba regarding this problem though (but for notebook YES).

Move on Aquadextrous. I hope we will see some responsibility from our TG01's mother company.

hi Aquadextrous.

i hope your hard, exact, complete and advance mails reaches what we would like to reach... Your saga is our saga too. we have to do everything what we can. maybe we are would be strongest together.

sorry for my english, I cant thinking when Im angry.

Best regards from Hungary.

Guest Lobothos

FYI

It could be useful for our future mails to Toshiba to remind them their "commitment" displayed in their "about us" section of the website:

About Us

Toshiba Mobile Communications has been a mobile manufacturer since 1984 and sells around 6 million mobiles a year in Japan, one of the most competitive, sophisticated and technically advanced markets in the world.

With our European headquarters established in 2001 and based in Farnborough, UK, we have a network of sales offices all over Europe and have achieved sales with most of the major network operators."

Our Focus:

Using the technical expertise gained in the mobile computing market, our strong partnership with Microsoft and numerous successful innovations in mobile communications, Toshiba is determined to become a leading supplier in Europe of value added mobile devices that deliver true convergence.

Our Commitment:

Toshiba is highly committed to the European mobile market and is dedicated to delivering more than just mobile handsets by bringing new value and experience to the mobile market. With devices specifically developed with the European market in mind and with an excellent level of customer support, we are working with network operator and retail partners to deliver the very best in content and applications.

Edited by Lobothos

Guest (InsertNameHere)
FYI

It could be useful for our future mails to Toshiba to remind them their "commitment" displayed in their "about us" section of the website:

Do Toshiba actually do Customer Support? Or do they just make crap and collect the money?