samsung GT-i9000

Guest ronalgps

Guest ronalgps

Come the first information on what could be the successor to the OMNI 2. We talk about GT-i9000 (Omnia II as a code GT-i8000)

and could be the version of Windows Mobile 7 of our device. Features have not yet been revealed but will have the new Microsoft system

will be characterized by a capacitive screen resolution of 800 × 480 likely Pixels.

via http://samsung.hdblog.it/2010/03/01/samsun...ndows-mobile-7/

Edited by ronalgps

Guest Lord-Y
Come the first information on what could be the successor to the OMNI 2. We talk about GT-i9000 (Omnia II as a code GT-i8000)

and could be the version of Windows Mobile 7 of our device. Features have not yet been revealed but will have the new Microsoft system

will be characterized by a capacitive screen resolution of 800 × 480 likely Pixels.

the right post is http://samsung.hdblog.it/2010/03/01/samsun...ndows-mobile-7/ lol

Guest obsidianz

just google i9000

Samsung GT-i9000 Bada comes equipped with a 4.2-inch 16 million color AMOLED touch-screen (WVGA-level), and support for multi-touch functionality. Samsung GT-i9000 Bada has size 63 × 123 × 12.2mm and weighs 158 grams. The phone also uses Samsung S5PC110 1GHz processor, but it also offers 16GB and 32GB editions. The main features of the Samsung GT-i9000 has a 12 megapixel camera, support for touch-focus, smile shutter, photo geotagging, image stabilizer and ISO3200 settings, and also supports WCDMA / HSPA, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headphone port and GPS / navigation A -GPS. Price Samsung GT-i9000 Bada still not available.

Samsung GT-i9000 Bada

Guest gzhooch

Omnia 3

Windows Mobile 7

great

• 3 months later...
Guest eckyst77

This device is really not polished. Check out the comments from Singapore, since they are already using it.

Btw, I have also checked out a production demo set. The UI is laggy 1-2 seconds espescially when it switches between applications or closing applications.

It's disappointing, as I see this phone has potential but it is marred with such UI issues.

Checking on HTC desire has no such issues with such UI lag. Perhaps Samsung will do something about it.

Lovely screen, powerful processor, within each application, the speed is smooth , but the UI transition should be reworked...

I don't like the keyboard input response ( not the touchscreen fault, probably the software again)

Guest surenz

Just a small extract of the faults in the new child of Samsung:

1. Video recording hangs and crashes pretty often, like 2 out of 3 times, upon recording halfway, I am unable to pause or stop and the timer just stops.

2. Only once that the music player crashes when browsing.

3. World clock crashes if I switch between the top buttons too fast.

4. Text reflow requires double tap to activate on some sites, wonder if it is a bug?

5. No subtitles =p

6. 6 channel AAC audio in video not playing.

7. online can be uncertain at times compared to other smartphones. not as smooth flowing on other smartphones as connection tends to be disconnected (prompting error to load message) at times

8. Got a kernel panic error (!!!) from using Kies + PC Internet on WinXP.

So the next phone full of bugs that need couple of firmware revisions to polish out.

Edited by surenz