Htc sense 2.5 cab vs point ui pointsense

Guest FerdiBorbon

PointUI /w Sense... i used it all day every day :(

edit: lol i know i wasnt very detailed on my choice, but install PointUI w/ sense yourself and try it out, its alot more stable that HTC sense and faster too...

feels cleaner and customizing icons and widgets to your liking... heres some pics

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest FerdiBorbon

Free.. whats the difference with Pro anyways?

All i notice when i load Point UI i get a activation notice, i just decline and it doesnt appear until i exit the App or Soft Reset..

edit: nvm i just installed Pro, seems the same, just feels better cause it says PRO lol :(

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest Chad Petree
PointUI /w Sense... i used it all day every day :(

edit: lol i know i wasnt very detailed on my choice, but install PointUI w/ sense yourself and try it out, its alot more stable that HTC sense and faster too...

feels cleaner and customizing icons and widgets to your liking... heres some pics

=) thanks for your opinion , pointui should be better since the htc sense 2.5 cab is just a kind of emulator

Edited by Chad Petree

Guest achugar
Also you will find many more widgets and tweaks etc at the pointui community site :(

enjoy

I suppouse this is point ui home 2,

Where can i download that theme?

Thanks

Guest jebise

yeah please upload the links where you got them. I tried poinui before although it worked fast i didn't really like it maybe i didn't give it a try or maybe i installed somthing different because the UI did not look like your pics.

Guest FerdiBorbon

its not a theme guys its Point Sense, which uses PointUI and Masks it alowing to use widgets, custom icons etc, intead of just themes/applets

please visit http://community.pointui.com/

theres a huge mama thread on Point Sense :(

you will find everything there to customize your stuff.

Guest alexovy
Also you will find many more widgets and tweaks etc at the pointui community site :(

enjoy

Hi did you put the operator logo?

Thanks

Guest Chad Petree
its not a theme guys its Point Sense, which uses PointUI and Masks it alowing to use widgets, custom icons etc, intead of just themes/applets

please visit http://community.pointui.com/

theres a huge mama thread on Point Sense :(

you will find everything there to customize your stuff.

Does it have the same music player as the htc hero/hd 2?

• 1 month later...
Guest unholygid2006

How to disable the default lockscreen when using pointui?

Even i off it in samsung " settings " it's still there. Had to double unlock the S2u2 and the wm lockscreen.

Any way to off the default lock screen?

Guest Daley Lay

Sounds promising, do you any guide for how to install?

PointUI /w Sense... i used it all day every day ;)

Guest avantgarde280

everyone know how to map messaging icon on pointsense to samsung sms instead of default WM messaging?i'll back to pointsense if anybody know how to do it...

PointUI uses scripting language unlike many other (dummy) shells. It's similar to C#. Just learn programming a bit and you will be able to change everything in PointUI.

Guest avantgarde280
PointUI uses scripting language unlike many other (dummy) shells. It's similar to C#. Just learn programming a bit and you will be able to change everything in PointUI.

Thanx for the answer sorg.. ;)

but i no nothing about programming..can u tell me how can i map that?

p/s ; btw u r my idol since im using my p750... ;) ;)

Guest unholygid2006
How to disable the default lockscreen when using pointui?

Even i off it in samsung " settings " it's still there. Had to double unlock the S2u2 and the wm lockscreen.

Any way to off the default lock screen?

Anyone?

Guest FerdiBorbon
Anyone?

i noticed i had this issue too, but thats because i was using a HTC notification mod, after uninstalling no more double locking...

Guest gauravinvouge

Free.. whats the difference with Pro anyways?

All i notice when i load Point UI i get a activation notice, i just decline and it doesnt appear until i exit the App or Soft Reset..

edit: nvm i just installed Pro, seems the same, just feels better cause it says PRO lol :huh:

[/quote

hey bro help me out dis may be a stupid questionbut how can one exit from pointui home to ch

ange the themeit says u start again from the panel manager but when i start again from the panel mgr nothing happens.....