[FIXED] s2u2 issue.

Guest azza6

Hey guys,

I've installed s2u2 on my Omnia i8000 and its working fine, locks at startup and if i go 'Start' 'Lock' its fine.

But when I use the hardware lock button on my omnia it reverts back to the default omnia lock screen.

Can anyone help me?? :(

Azza.

Edited by azza6

Guest CryptXus
Hey guys,

I've installed s2u2 on my Omnia i8000 and its working fine, locks at startup and if i go 'Start' 'Lock' its fine.

But when I use the hardware lock button on my omnia it reverts back to the default omnia lock screen.

Can anyone help me?? :(

Azza.

go samsung setting/ display and light / lock screen and check if its off.

Guest azza6
go samsung setting/ display and light / lock screen and check if its off.

I tried this but s2u2 doesnt activate when i go to unlock, it just unlocks when i hit the hardware button.

Any idea why this key is bypassing s2u2?

Thanks for your help!

EDIT: When I go 'Start' 'Lock' and use the hardware button to wake it up s2u2 works correctly.

Edited by azza6

Guest CryptXus
I tried this but s2u2 doesnt activate when i go to unlock, it just unlocks when i hit the hardware button.

Any idea why this key is bypassing s2u2?

Thanks for your help!

EDIT: When I go 'Start' 'Lock' and use the hardware button to wake it up s2u2 works correctly.

oh i sometimes have this problem also.... do a soft reset and all will be ok for me until the next attack :(

Guest azza6
oh i sometimes have this problem also.... do a soft reset and all will be ok for me until the next attack :(

Oh thanks! After a couple of resets it came good :(

Thanks for your help! Champion.

Azza.

Edited by azza6

• 1 month later...
Guest Exan86

how can i change the clock like htc clock?

i've copied as the instruction told, change the clock path at s2u2 settings, but it seems like no clock at all.. only date has been shown.. can anyone help?