Where is Paul?

Guest kingkeld

Guest sik_gerar

fyi he just got a brand new htc legend and is working on stuff, added to his rl, so yes, he IS there, just not checking this little subforum of ours of his.

don't be mad! if you want to test things, go test them, if you want rock stable stuff, then we will have to wait until paul does his magic.

Guest bteong0
Well I have flashed every MCR Paul has produced for the Hero, so in fairness I think I've had my £9.99 worth. I'm sure that when there is an official 2.1 release for the Hero, Paul will make, as he has indicated, MCR 4.0. There are three good ROM's based on the Eris leak. I'm using BeHero 1.2.1 and so far it rocks I have to say. But when Paul does do something, then I will give his a go.

For now, sit tight as all good things come to he who waits. <_<

you paid for something that is supposedly free.

Guest keyra74
PaulOBrien

Re: Legend to Hero port, seems a bit if a waste of effort with official Hero update coming soon. Had the Legend ROM for weeks...

Guest Remington Steale

Ah, Diddums, could we not afford the tenner??

Go whinge somewhere else.

Guest padstar

It's not about paying for something, it's about showing support. Also, at some point down the line, I will upgrade my phone to another Android device. I'm pretty sure there will be loads of MCR's to play around with then too. So all in all, I feel my ten pounds was well spent. But I suppose that's something that's subjective.

Guest volatile_ink
It's not about paying for something, it's about showing support. Also, at some point down the line, I will upgrade my phone to another Android device. I'm pretty sure there will be loads of MCR's to play around with then too. So all in all, I feel my ten pounds was well spent. But I suppose that's something that's subjective.

Agreed. Show support for continued development of MCR ROMs. As long as the devices we have are continued to be supported. <_<