[ROM] Sinan's I8000 JF5 WM6.1 UltraLite Rom [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest kmp56

There is one file missing in i8000 CallLog.cab for WM6.1/IJ1 - ContactDlgMgr.dll

Without this file u can't edit phonebook contacts. Any chance for corrected cab ?

Guest sinancetinkaya
There is one file missing in i8000 CallLog.cab for WM6.1/IJ1 - ContactDlgMgr.dll

Without this file u can't edit phonebook contacts. Any chance for corrected cab ?

some files of calllog,dialer,photo album,camera are related to each other, install calllog and dialer and it'll work fine

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest COOLCABMAN
I downloaded and installed Sinan_i8000_NXXJD1_WM65_Lite_v20100420.7z

It seems OK, but now I see some Muslim prayers on each boot (on WM first boot screen).

Is there any way to get rid of them?

Or is this ROM so bad that you really have to pray for it to boot?

Update: Never mind, replaced welcomehead.192.png with a naked girl and the phone still boots.

dude respect others athics, u should know by now that there r lots of cab files for start up animations, u put naked girl or ur naked family member or ur naked pic ur wish. dont disrespect plz other ppl.

thank u very much

Guest COOLCABMAN

SINAN, thank u very much for this wonderful rom, it works just very nice, but i face one problem with large inticator, it does not function after installing the cab u posted on the first page, i tried other cabs too no luck, any ideas, jazakallah khair :huh: take care allah ma'ak

Guest sinancetinkaya
SINAN, thank u very much for this wonderful rom, it works just very nice, but i face one problem with large inticator, it does not function after installing the cab u posted on the first page, i tried other cabs too no luck, any ideas, jazakallah khair :huh: take care allah ma'ak

The latest rom is mostly based JD1 and JD1 doesn't have a large indicator, therefore it may not work. I've never used it and I'm not planning to make it work :P

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest COOLCABMAN
The latest rom is mostly based JD1 and JD1 doesn't have a large indicator, therefore it may not work. I've never used it and I'm not planning to make it work :huh:

Thanx for ur reply sinan, :P no problem can live with out it :blink:

Guest sinancetinkaya
i returned to jd1 ulite till 8 mb pp of your mutant rom :P will try gps setting then..

Oh man, how did I miss this comment LOL

maybe I should change the topic title to "Sinan's Mutant Rom" :huh:

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest COOLCABMAN

Assalamualikum sinan,

I have issue with the mms cab, it does not open msgs, or cannot make new sms, wen i uninstalled my cell got stuck on boot screen, I had to hard reset, 2 days efforts in vein heheheheh, any ideas, wat to do. waiting,

this has the most empty space ram rom both wow its wonderful yet to check other applications.

:0 have a great day take care allah ma'ak

I also cannot the wm sms in my program list to do norm sms, Kindly suggest

Edited by COOLCABMAN

Guest shigileeni

Dear Sinan... nice ROM

I am using your latest 6.1 (8mb) it is really great...

I have one problem... I want the WiFi to be always on even if the mobile goes to standby mode...

I tried the WiFi advanced sitting "Never" option but it dons't work... can you please help

Regards...

Guest chocobo9

the latest 8mb page pool wm6.1 is by far the best i have ever used. My phone always stays above 100mb when all apps are closed and with spb home shell. my little cousins messed with my phone yesterday, 15 apps were open and guess what my phone did not hang.

but i notice the opera runs a little slower when i opened more than 3 tabs with really heavy graphic. maybe due to smaller page pool?

but anyway, thanks alot , sinan.

Guest Khisha

Hi Sinan.

Could you please show some mercy for those who have troubles with rapidshare and upload all needed for your latest ROM cabs as one archive?

Thanks in advance.

Guest sinancetinkaya
Assalamualikum sinan,

I have issue with the mms cab, it does not open msgs, or cannot make new sms, wen i uninstalled my cell got stuck on boot screen, I had to hard reset, 2 days efforts in vein heheheheh, any ideas, wat to do. waiting,

this has the most empty space ram rom both wow its wonderful yet to check other applications.

:0 have a great day take care allah ma'ak

I also cannot the wm sms in my program list to do norm sms, Kindly suggest

W.A.S.

First, It's difficult to understand your post.

As I said before, my latest rom is a mixed rom and mostly based JD1. the mms cab you've tried is IJ1's mms cab which is very different from JD1. I suggest you try someone else's JD1 mms cab. I can't do it now because I don't use mms at all

Dear Sinan... nice ROM

I am using your latest 6.1 (8mb) it is really great...

I have one problem... I want the WiFi to be always on even if the mobile goes to standby mode...

I tried the WiFi advanced sitting "Never" option but it dons't work... can you please help

Regards...

could you make wifi always on in other roms ?

the latest 8mb page pool wm6.1 is by far the best i have ever used. My phone always stays above 100mb when all apps are closed and with spb home shell. my little cousins messed with my phone yesterday, 15 apps were open and guess what my phone did not hang.

but i notice the opera runs a little slower when i opened more than 3 tabs with really heavy graphic. maybe due to smaller page pool?

but anyway, thanks alot , sinan.

No, I don't think so. I'm using opera 10 beta and it is faster and smoother. Samsung has improved i8000's display performance by JD1's display driver. In camera and photoalbum, you can see the sliding function is much more faster than previous updates.

Hi Sinan.

Could you please show some mercy for those who have troubles with rapidshare and upload all needed for your latest ROM cabs as one archive?

Thanks in advance.

I used to use mediafire but people complained about it, so I decided to use rapidshare.

Guest Khisha
I used to use mediafire but people complained about it, so I decided to use rapidshare.

No complain. It just doesn't allow to download more than 10 files. Regardless the size. So after few cabs 100kb each you can't do anything.

So if you could just put it in one archive and upload it, no matter if it's mediafire or rapidshare, it could make our life easier. :huh:

Guest sinancetinkaya
No complain. It just doesn't allow to download more than 10 files. Regardless the size. So after few cabs 100kb each you can't do anything.

So if you could just put it in one archive and upload it, no matter if it's mediafire or rapidshare, it could make our life easier. :huh:

not a good idea, sometimes, when I have leisure time, I update some cabs. If I put all cabs into a file, I wouldn't be able to update them

I have a collector account, there shouldn't be any download limit

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest shigileeni
could you make wifi always on in other roms ?

Before I was using 6.1 I8000XXIH5 ROM . The WiFi is always on during standby. This option is useful if I am waiting fring or VoIP call or IM chating with others.

Before:

PDA: I8000XXIH5

CSC: I8000FAMIH4

PHONE: I8000XXIJ4

post-492701-1272287812_thumb.jpg

After:

PDA: I8000XXJD1

Guest speedysms

Have you tried Spyky Powser Taskbar Large Indicator.cab from:

Cabs Repository, Tweaks, Samsung and WinMo Applications ?

Edited by speedysms

Guest sinancetinkaya
Before I was using 6.1 I8000XXIH5 ROM . The WiFi is always on during standby. This option is useful if I am waiting fring or VoIP call or IM chating with others.

Before:

PDA: I8000XXIH5

post-492701-1272287812_thumb.jpg

After:

PDA: I8000XXJD1

IJ1 settings causes this issue, uninstall IJ1 and install JD1 settings(look at the 2nd post), untick "power save" option in wireless setting and your problem will be gone

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest plguzman

Well, after a lot of headaches I finally made the 6.1 ROM to work in my O2. I had forgotten how fast is 6.1 compared with 6.5. I can't connect the phone to PC unfortunately (same bug as before). But now I have 98Mb of free RAM after booting with SPB3.5.3, MobileSense and Phon ex installed. I will use it for a while, and will make a decision of staying or going back to 6.5.x. But that much RAM available is a good reason for staying.

Good job.

Guest drorcun

tried your 6.5 ulite (the one that say not to support) it's working very well as your others, give 5mb more free ram from 6.5.3 ulite. i think to stay with this for now. i install gchrish titanium, Spam alert, s2u2, xtask and lots of apps and i have 90 mb ram at startup.. gr8 work..

Guest sinancetinkaya
Well, after a lot of headaches I finally made the 6.1 ROM to work in my O2. I had forgotten how fast is 6.1 compared with 6.5. I can't connect the phone to PC unfortunately (same bug as before). But now I have 98Mb of free RAM after booting with SPB3.5.3, MobileSense and Phon ex installed. I will use it for a while, and will make a decision of staying or going back to 6.5.x. But that much RAM available is a good reason for staying.

Good job.

headaches? :huh:

Well, about your synchronization issue, do you use any CSC when you flash your pda ? If you do so, don't do it

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest plguzman

No, no csc. The phone just freezes under Win7 x64. In XP, no problems at all, but I don't want to use a virtual machine every time I sync the phone.

Guest sinancetinkaya
No, no csc. The phone just freezes under Win7 x64. In XP, no problems at all, but I don't want to use a virtual machine every time I sync the phone.

many people have similar issues

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en/wind...c3-733e91c9d6ba

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en/wind...30-7dd01292e09c

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w...94-0e90165b08f0

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en/wind...2e-214dba3159fb

Guest plguzman

Your ROMs are the only ones that don't allow me to connect to the PC. Every other ROM I have used (Gary, sonblack, Rapid, twu2, etc) didn't give me problems connecting to WMDC. It's not a big deal, since I don't sync with my PC, just connect to transfer files, so I can live with this, but it is something referred to your software. As I say, I can connect to activesync in XP (virtual machine).