Windows 7 x64/x86 USB driver for i8000

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez

hey, guys

i got this driver from kingmobile. since i dont use win 7 and couldnt try this driver on my xp, but it was confirmed 100% working on other's win7 x64 without error. so i thought i'll just post it here for u guys to try.

important, do not flash eboot and phone.bin for the first time, PDA only!

a batch file is included to disbale signature, just run it b4 u update Samsung MITs USB driver. after that turn off ur phone then connect to ur pc and update ur usb driver with this one.

of course, u have to run octan in XP compatible and admin mode.

edit: i have reuploaded x86 with batch file to disable signature.

original link http://kingmobi.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid...B%FA&page=1

I8000win7x64USB.rar

I8000win7x86_vista_driver.rar

Edited by Lancez

Guest Lancez
I was using Vista driver in WIN7 Ultimate without any problem.

the same driver that i posted here?

和我转来的x86驱动一样吗?

Guest Wilson@China
the same driver that i posted here?

和我转来的x86驱动一样吗?

I didn't verifiy it since Vista version is working. <_<

Guest jebise

well i installed the x86 drivers yesterday and they where not signed, but worked none the less. Plus they worked after a reboot too which the old xp drivers i was using did not and required me to install them each time.

If someone can clarify why these are not signed? are they made by user at kingmobile or original samsung ones?

Also would like to know if my useing these drivers dose OCTANS still need to be run in XP compatibility mode?

Guest Lancez
well i installed the x86 drivers yesterday and they where not signed, but worked none the less. Plus they worked after a reboot too which the old xp drivers i was using did not and required me to install them each time.

If someone can clarify why these are not signed? are they made by user at kingmobile or original samsung ones?

Also would like to know if my useing these drivers dose OCTANS still need to be run in XP compatibility mode?

i have reuploaded x86 driver with batch file to disable signature, can u download it again and let me know if the problem solved. i think u need to run octan in XP compatible mode, just to be safe.

Guest jebise
i have reuploaded x86 driver with batch file to disable signature, can u download it again and let me know if the problem solved. i think u need to run octan in XP compatible mode, just to be safe.

hehe you did not need to upload it. x86 dose not work the way x64 dose, even if the drivers are not signed they still boot windows and work on x86. x64 is a pain in the arse because it stops windows from loading if drivers are not signed. They installed fine on my x86 machine and i was able to flash without issue, i was just wondering why they are not signed.

So you only need the patch for x64 and x86 work just fine.

Guest Lancez
hehe you did not need to upload it. x86 dose not work the way x64 dose, even if the drivers are not signed they still boot windows and work on x86. x64 is a pain in the arse because it stops windows from loading if drivers are not signed. They installed fine on my x86 machine and i was able to flash without issue, i was just wondering why they are not signed.

So you only need the patch for x64 and x86 work just fine.

ok, thought it might help. i dont have win7, so have no idea how it works on flashing. thank u for ur reply, dont wanna turn people's expensive toy into a shiny brick. <_<

• 10 months later...
any x64 users who can confirm wether the driver is working or not? if not please let me know, i'll take it down.

batch file didn't solve driver problem on my win7 x64. driver instalation is still unsuccessful (drivers are not signed)...

Guest dajlourenco
batch file didn't solve driver problem on my win7 x64. driver instalation is still unsuccessful (drivers are not signed)...

I mate. You have to, after restarting and pass bios part, and before, press F8. Then you have an option, something like : disable drive forcing signature.. I think it is one of the lastima choices.. You have to do this everytime you want to flash..