i8000 Lite ROM WM6-5-5 (Updated 22 Apr 2010)

Guest Gary Crutcher

Guest Gary Crutcher
I recognize that as a modification to titanium neo and if I'm not mistaken it is using clauncher instead of app launcher....

I'm looking at it today.

Now working on JD3/23115.

Guest contable
I recognize that as a modification to titanium neo and if I'm not mistaken it is using clauncher instead of app launcher....

LTDv2 uses AppLauncher:

Here a post from the creator in my XDA-thread:

"Titanium LTDv2 is finished but I need to put it all together. Posted a teaser preview using both speeddials and applauncher here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...91#post5493091

Thanks for the great plugins, without them this theme wouldn't have been possible."

TLTDv2_preview.png

I read before I post.... :huh:

Guest Gary Crutcher
LTDv2 uses AppLauncher:

Here a post from the creator in my XDA-thread:

"Titanium LTDv2 is finished but I need to put it all together. Posted a teaser preview using both speeddials and applauncher here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...91#post5493091

Thanks for the great plugins, without them this theme wouldn't have been possible."

I read before I post.... :huh:

Link appears to be broken.

Guest whousedmy

Hi Gary,

Really a great job done! Congartz to you.

But I think i found a bug.. I setup my 2 email account one for my work and personal afterwhich i notices that when i received a SMS. I can only view the preview on the today screen. When i hit the window key and go in menu, Select message, The SMS isn't there. not even in the delete bin.

Also in the Notifications header i have 2 Text Messages.

Added

I try to do a hard reset by holding the vol up, lock key den both call key. but the problem still occurs.

This is my system I'm not sure if i done it correctly but I'm open to advise.

PAD:NXXJAC1

CSC:XSOIJ2

Phone:DXIJ1

Alway, Thanks

Edited by whousedmy

Guest Gary Crutcher
Hi Gary,

Thanks for your wonderful ROMs. I was wondering if you're gonna cook a new JD3 for WM 6.5.5 with the Titanium LTD v2 or v1 theme?

Regards.

Looking at the LTD today screen today.

EDIT: There is no periodic auto connect for updating the weather nor is there an auto-connect to get the weather info.

It assumes you are always connected to the internet.

I may see if I can mod the mortscript.

Also, it is very specific how you set it up.

And some of the today screen icons I could not get to work. Could be my fault. Don't know yet.

Edited by Gary Crutcher

Guest famanmod

Hi, I'm very interested on flashing my O2 ROM. I'm ready with Oc*ane on a win7 32 with right driver and all infos i found to make it. What i still need to know is how to backup my IL5 ROM before

flash the new one and more important if I'm going to lose current IL5 themes from Samsung for dialer, contacts, calendar and so on or these will be found untouched on new roms. I like these too much and don't want another stupid windows theme.

Furthermore can I find here in MoDaCo cooked Roms with full Italian language support? Thank you.

Edited by famanmod

Guest alvinkh

hmm gonna check with you guys..

will it be alright if i only flash for the pda part and leave my csc and phone with

CSC:XSOIJ2

Phone:DXIJ1

Guest freezole

Somebody please help me to suggest WINMO for my omnia i8000 that give me a speed when to open application such as message, menu and etc. i just try flash ROM to JB1 and latest is JD3 but it still not fast enough and i try to tweak the registry but still slow..thank you.. :huh:

Edited by freezole

Guest tsolias

can someone please tell me how to add a second input language, i want to be able to input text both in english and in greek (in the original OS i could switch between two languages holding the space button for a while)

i can change the language manually from the settings panel, but i want to be able to to that fast :huh:

thanks

Guest protogeo
can someone please tell me how to add a second input language, i want to be able to input text both in english and in greek (in the original OS i could switch between two languages holding the space button for a while)

i can change the language manually from the settings panel, but i want to be able to to that fast :huh:

thanks

file auto poy thes den ginetai... krata pathmeno to plhktro gia to t9 kai allaze to apo ekei... pio grhgora den ginetai...

ton palio tropo me to space apla ksexna ton

Guest tsolias
file auto poy thes den ginetai... krata pathmeno to plhktro gia to t9 kai allaze to apo ekei... pio grhgora den ginetai...

ton palio tropo me to space apla ksexna ton

tapa :P

thanks anyway :huh:

Guest junalmeida

Hi Gary,

I flashed the latest GC's LITE yesterday, but, AFAIK, I'm the only one experience a weird behavior with your ROM. I don't know if its a bug on GC's or on Samsung JD3.

When I'm listening to music with Touch Player, even if I press the lock button, the screen wont turn off. It goes black, and turns on again. If Touch Player is paused, I can turn off the screen normally.

Is this a known issue?

Can you help me?

Despite that, your ROM is fitting well on my needs.

Edit: It seems that it only happens when listening to music with the wired headset.

Edited by junalmeida

Guest castrofs
Hi Gary,

I flashed the latest GC's LITE yesterday, but, AFAIK, I'm the only one experience a weird behavior with your ROM. I don't know if its a bug on GC's or on Samsung JD3.

When I'm listening to music with Touch Player, even if I press the lock button, the screen wont turn off. It goes black, and turns on again. If Touch Player is paused, I can turn off the screen normally.

Is this a known issue?

Can you help me?

Despite that, your ROM is fitting well on my needs.

Edit: It seems that it only happens when listening to music with the wired headset.

It happens to me too. But I notice that it happens with low battery.

Guest Gary Crutcher
It happens to me too. But I notice that it happens with low battery.

I just tried playing a movie with touch player and if I press the lock button, the player

goes into pause mode and the screen blanks.

Maybe a program you installed is interfering with the player's going into lock mode.

Otherwise not sure why this is happening.

Guest junalmeida
I just tried playing a movie with touch player and if I press the lock button, the player

goes into pause mode and the screen blanks.

Maybe a program you installed is interfering with the player's going into lock mode.

Otherwise not sure why this is happening.

I have nothing different installed since last ROM. But this only affects me with music, using the wired headset.

BTW, soft-reset did not worked.

:huh:

Edited by junalmeida

Guest Gary Crutcher
I have nothing different installed since last ROM. But this only affects me with music, using the wired headset.

BTW, soft-reset did not worked.

:huh:

Ok, just tried with music.

When I press lock button, screen goes blank and music continues.

Based on my testing, don't think it's a problem with rom. I just re-flashed rom to

make sure.

Guest junalmeida
Ok, just tried with music.

When I press lock button, screen goes blank and music continues.

Based on my testing, don't think it's a problem with rom. I just re-flashed rom to

make sure.

I've made more tests. If i play music without the headset, screen goes off and music continues. With headset and device set to vibrate, screen goes off. So then, i tried to lower the volume by 1, and, the screen goes off.

So, for me, screen wont turn off if i'm playing music, with volume set to full, and wired headset connected. That makes no sense! LOL.

BTW i realized that I've posted this on the wrong thread, i'm using JD3 GC WM6.5.3. Sorry for that. Maybe that issue does not affect 6.5.5. I will try to flash this later.

Regards.

Guest junalmeida

Gary, can you provide us cabs with the native apps that you removed? I want to use the latest midomi, rss, social, etc. Can you put the cabs on the first post?

Thanks a lot. Do you have a donate link?

Edited by junalmeida

Guest Gary Crutcher
Gary, can you provide us cabs with the native apps that you removed? I want to use the latest midomi, rss, social, etc. Can you put the cabs on the first post?

Thanks a lot. Do you have a donate link?

You may want to look at the main Omnia II GSM ROM page as there is a cabs repository link:

CABS Repository

Donate link bottom of Post #1

Guest junalmeida
You may want to look at the main Omnia II GSM ROM page as there is a cabs repository link:

CABS Repository

Donate link bottom of Post #1

Hi Gary, thanks, but cannot find on that thread much apps that i like, such as rss, file manager, social networks, etc.