New Youtube App for WinMo

Guest dwallersv
Wow..works great....thanks for sharing....

Not working for me... I'm getting completely scrambled video, mostly in green.

I see this now and then with CorePlayer in "overlay with colorkey" mode, and can usually resolve it by rebooting. Doesn't help with this new Youtube player.

Anyone have any idea what's going on and how to fix it? This new player looks really nice, and has resolved my complaints about the old one (full-screen is not supported, for example).

Otherwise, I'll have to keep using the CorePlayer Youtube interface, which isn't bad, but not nearly as slick a GUI as this new player from Google.

Guest navin-shetty
Not working for me... I'm getting completely scrambled video, mostly in green.

I see this now and then with CorePlayer in "overlay with colorkey" mode, and can usually resolve it by rebooting. Doesn't help with this new Youtube player.

Anyone have any idea what's going on and how to fix it? This new player looks really nice, and has resolved my complaints about the old one (full-screen is not supported, for example).

Otherwise, I'll have to keep using the CorePlayer Youtube interface, which isn't bad, but not nearly as slick a GUI as this new player from Google.

I didnt make any changes its as is as i installed. My vid is sharp and clear, I canot post a screenshot of vid actually myMobiler takes only a black screen <_<

post-649047-1268334901_thumb.jpg

post-649047-1268334951_thumb.jpg

Guest corpisa
at last! the proper youtube app.

many thanks

It was about time to be able to log in into youtube account to see favorite videos <_< , is there a way to increase video quality or will it be determine by my GPRS speed?

slds,

Guest zzedg3

may i know where to install this youtube.cab file? Device or storage card ???

any feedback on which is better ? the default web base youtube function that is provided in omnia i8000? or this youtube.cab ?

thanks a million... <_< :mellow:

Guest Lancez
may i know where to install this youtube.cab file? Device or storage card ???

any feedback on which is better ? the default web base youtube function that is provided in omnia i8000? or this youtube.cab ?

thanks a million... <_< :mellow:

its a newer version than stock one and u can install it to anywhere u want, even SDcard.

Guest zzedg3

thks Lancez, but how come when i launch the youtube, it has a select country, but my country does not include inside it.

As I'm from Singapore, but i don't see it listed inside.

Maybe someone could advise me ??

thanks <_<

Guest Lancez
thks Lancez, but how come when i launch the youtube, it has a select country, but my country does not include inside it.

As I'm from Singapore, but i don't see it listed inside.

Maybe someone could advise me ??

thanks <_<

if singapore is not on the list, u could try UK or USA?

Guest zzedg3

but does it affect any poor performance ?? if i choose, UK or USA.

But i still wondering how come google, only release out to this few country location... ??

Anyone has any feedback on the country location ?

Or it does not matter ???

Guest Lancez
but does it affect any poor performance ?? if i choose, UK or USA.

But i still wondering how come google, only release out to this few country location... ??

Anyone has any feedback on the country location ?

Or it does not matter ???

youtube for WM is crap anyway, the performance or video quality is poor, even got USA on the list, i dont think it'll affect anything.

Guest zzedg3

oic... i though it's because of others reason about the streaming devices use in WM ? that cause tis problem?

Correct me if i'm wrong...

Btw, is there a way to backup the playlist from Samsung Touch Player?

Guest Lancez
oic... i though it's because of others reason about the streaming devices use in WM ? that cause tis problem?

Correct me if i'm wrong...

Btw, is there a way to backup the playlist from Samsung Touch Player?

i dont use touch player so cant answer ur Q.

Guest Lancez
Oic... thanks <_<

Is there any player can intro tat can backup the playlist... :mellow:

assuming that u have ur music or movies on SD card, windows media player is much simple and powerful with SRS WOW HD from whiskeybro, search for it.