[ROM] I8000HZUJC1+phoneJB2 official ROM(Eng,CHT)

Guest Lancez

Guest darkworldzz
I wonder :

after disassembling the rom, could i flash the JC1 .mst combined with a JB3 .csc ??? ( ex eurjb3.csc )

Which language would dominate ???

like lancez said there would still be only english and chinese and u will be able to choose region.. but i have not flashed it yet so....

did any1 try to convert the file to nb0?? i get a 300+mb file after i converted the mst to nb0... any comments??

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest Del1701

I just wanted to know if once the exe has discovered your device and it says waiting for device at the top does the start button change colour ?

Because at the moment I get this far but I'm not sure what comes next, 1st time for me flashing the o2 it's a bit more involved compared to my original omnia.

Cheers all.

Guest Lancez
haha~Lancez,nice to see you here~

Actually we can flash the rom without erase our storage.

u too, lol. ya, i missed that part, thank for the info, i'll post it in 2nd post.

Guest Lancez
thks for sharing the rom..

how is the speed compared to previous roms?? does touchwiz still lagg the phone??

and can someone help make an nb0 out of this?? i dun like flashing mst <_< but thks to top post anyway...

--edit--

k nvr mind.. i converted the mst file extracted from the exe file to nb0.. but this is my first time doing such things.. i found out that the nb0 has a smaller size... is it supposed to be like this???

i havent tried it yet, but u can always flash .NB0 alone, just to be safe. this way even something gose wrong it wont brick ur phone.

Guest Lancez
I just wanted to know if once the exe has discovered your device and it says waiting for device at the top does the start button change colour ?

Because at the moment I get this far but I'm not sure what comes next, 1st time for me flashing the o2 it's a bit more involved compared to my original omnia.

Cheers all.

if its ur first time flashing, i suggest u follow kydkylin's guide few posts above then flash the MST part only. flashing eboot can be risky and if anything gose wrong, it'll brick ur phone. flash ur phone this way couple of times and get urself comfortable with it. u can find flashing guide in ROM section too. good luck

Guest Lancez
whats the ram at after a fresh boot? with touchwiz enabled and everything disabled?

well, after one night standby, i still have 70mb free RAM with titanium enabled.

Guest teamkillexpert

I wonder why does nobody care about the "new media player" op talked about? and what do you mean by you hardly use it? arn't you using this ROM as you are writing this post? its an important piece of software you know, compared to windows default settings which you can manually enable your self even if it doesn't have it.

not to blame you though, Its just frustrating to understand.

Guest Lancez
I wonder why does nobody care about the "new media player" op talked about? and what do you mean by you hardly use it? arn't you using this ROM as you are writing this post? its an important piece of software you know, compared to windows default settings which you can manually enable your self even if it doesn't have it.

not to blame you though, Its just frustrating to understand.

sure the mediaplayer is a nice app to use if u prefer, but i prefer WMP with SRS WOW HD. thats what i meant by "i hardly ever use it".

Guest teamkillexpert
sure the mediaplayer is a nice app to use if u prefer, but i prefer WMP with SRS WOW HD. thats what i meant by "i hardly ever use it".

well please don't just say it's different and then tell us you don't know what the difference is. I mean I am expecting improvement, now I see the potential but I won't know until I flash your ROM? it's not cool <_<

Guest Lancez
well please don't just say it's different and then tell us you don't know what the difference is. I mean I am expecting improvement, now I see the potential but I won't know until I flash your ROM? it's not cool <_<

im not forcing u to flash this ROM by hiding the truth about whether its new version or not, u can just simply ignor it if u r not happy about it. and this ROM is coming straight from Samsung, not me.

Guest Lancez
2 links for me not start download...

appears "Processing download request..." and error page <_<

maybe there r too many downloads, traffic jam? i dont know, but i already checked that all of them were working after i uploaded. might wanna try later.

Guest seacoral123

Quite interesting.

Usually with some freeware install, even though into the my storage, my ram will drop by 60MB. example 140 drop to 68. This rom start with ~114 and drop to 84MB.

The keyboard with come with chinese traditional entry. But I dont used it.

Guest seacoral123

1 more:

The startup you can see ''Mpro xx". xx refer to chinese character i dont know how to type.

it seem to be Mpro does some customiser to this rom. You will see some additional internet link to a chinese website. or in another word, mpro may call as another cooker.

Guest Lancez
1 more:

The startup you can see ''Mpro xx". xx refer to chinese character i dont know how to type.

it seem to be Mpro does some customiser to this rom. You will see some additional internet link to a chinese website. or in another word, mpro may call as another cooker.

Mpro方案, i think it stands for mobile project, just some slogans from one of those taiwan carriers. same as if u flashed some CSCs from Secany's ROM, it'll have Orange splash screen.