Thread Closed

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez
Lancez,

Is it possible for anyone to make a CAB for "Letter Recognizer" as an input method for this cooked version of ZUJC1 by Master Sonblack? I had also made that request to him on PDAVIET. I saw that he included Transcriber in the ROM. I will appreciate if I could have Letter Recognizer as an option too. Thanks

i dont know, but i think sonblack might pack a cab for ya. since he comes over here to read comments a lot in these days :)

Guest dgmorland

Re PDAVIET - I8000HZUJC1 WM6.5.5 ROM (23547) - SB11

When using Octans to Select MultiCSC I choose the CSC_I8KJB3PV004.csc file that was in the archive. With every ROM I flashed in the past, I also had to choose an option in the "CSC File Select" box in Octans but this one is blank. It this because the included CSC file is a single CSC and not a collection of several? I am assuming this doesn't matter and I can just choose English UK from the "Language Select" box.

Guest Lancez
Re PDAVIET - I8000HZUJC1 WM6.5.5 ROM (23547) - SB11

When using Octans to Select MultiCSC I choose the CSC_I8KJB3PV004.csc file that was in the archive. With every ROM I flashed in the past, I also had to choose an option in the "CSC File Select" box in Octans but this one is blank. It this because the included CSC file is a single CSC and not a collection of several? I am assuming this doesn't matter and I can just choose English UK from the "Language Select" box.

u can flahs any CSCs as long as u select english as language. coz the ROM is english only, dose not support other language, not even chinese anymore.

Guest Yeunapo
u can flahs any CSCs as long as u select english as language. coz the ROM is english only, dose not support other language, not even chinese anymore.

hi Lancez,

thanks for your work.

i have question, does it support display chinese if i select PRC in regional setting?

Guest ov2rey

hi sonblack i wish u could release a very lite weight rom for WM6.5.5 ROM (23547) JC1

and could u explain more about Neo s2000's 3D driver? i wish to know about this driver information.

i like WM 6.5.5 build 23545 KSTAN lite rom because it free alot of storage

and free up to 90-80mb free ram

Edited by ov2rey

Guest lucienium

No chance of getting Opera Mobile 10 Beta 3 replaced by Opera Mobile 10 Final? Personally, I'd prefer not to have it 'cause I'd rather use Opera Mini 5 for casual desktop-class web browsing and just PIE when browsing mobile websites (m.facebook.com, m.multiply.com, m.twitter.com, etc) but this isn't my ROM so I can only make suggestions. :-)

Also, I haven't tried this ROM yet but does it have Samsung's jInbox? I really love the Samsung skinned applications including that, tCalendar, tClock, and even the tPlayer and tPhonebook (and call log).

Guest darkworldzz

ok just flashed the jc1 lite rom... its working great.. but X button doesnt seem to be working well, but never mind arkswitch solves it.. now i know why it is in there :)

ok i flashed this bcos i was interested in the 3d driver, and there was so much comments about it. i tested it using Xtrakt v2 which cannot run under normal samsung driver and laggy on GinKage driver. i cant give technical explanations but it seems smoother as compared to ginkage driver(install it and play u can notice faster loading times,still laggs but lesser than Ginkage ogl) will test with Xperiment 13 and asphalt later.. current verdict: no diff from Ginkage OGL, to speak the truth, i initially did not think it was gng to be able to even run Xtrakt.

to top post, Samsung sms is included... i tink it is the samsung sms as it is the same as official JC1's. samsng clock is also included, but calendar is not...

And hey the sms bug i had with official JC1 is gone!! i suspect it to be something gone wrong with flashing ;)

and a little request can someone link me a cab with JC1 samsung widget plus??? sure it is super laggy and ram eating but i loved it, it has touch player integration, bluetooth controls and a laggy notifications bar!!!!!

Thks in advance

Cheers

Darkworldz

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest darkworldzz

err why not?? just flash a csc that contains chinese.. eg the JC1.csc extracted from lancez EXE and it will display chinese..or u can install samau yahei chinese font cab... if u wan chinese keyboard i tink u need to install plum sip...

Guest Yeunapo
err why not?? just flash a csc that contains chinese.. eg the JC1.csc extracted from lancez EXE and it will display chinese..or u can install samau yahei chinese font cab... if u wan chinese keyboard i tink u need to install plum sip...

wow, thanks buddy, i'll try it again.

i have tried to flash in your way, but chinese had not been display yet.

Edited by Yeunapo

Guest sinancetinkaya

LOL, a funny discussion here...

I totally agree with sorg

Cheating people is not honest at all. Do you have any proof that supports your claim. Any benchmark test or something like that

Most users always claim his current rom (which is completely the same the previous one) is better than the previous version :)

Why does only pdaviet have these stuffs? Why haven't we heard anything about that driver so far?

Why are you writing meaningless sentences instead of its technical details which can make us believe in you?

that's really funny ;)

So many words and no body told how MSM720x driver is useful on S3C6410 hardware. Everyone blames sorg and prays for innocent sonblack ;)

That's the very big secret. Every user of sonblack's ROM i think is already using Manila at SnapDragon 1GHz 3D speed and many other 3D Games. Only silly sorg doesn't want to believe and refuses to use the best 3D driver :P

I hope next version will include HTC HD2 touchscreen driver which will convert resistive touchscreen to capacitive and will add multitouch capability. Probably it will also increase size of screen from 3,7" to 4,1".

let's see what master sonblack will bring to us!

Guest avantgarde280

i also agreed with SORG...because till now im using his p750 VGA ROM... :) :P

But...

I also agreed with lancez that its not nice behave like that in somebody's tread..I dun care what driver Sonblack using in his rom..i just need one ROM that actually stable for everyday use. I've done many flashing job to my i8000 to suit my need then i found SB10 is just perfect rom for me..(i tried already all RFD, KC, and GC ROM).But GC10 has little problem in his camera setting where no text display on that setting. i think i can live with that too.. ;)

Now..

Already downloading new SB11 rom to try with..hope there is no issue with camera setting..then it will be the perfect ROM for me..again which is suit for me but maybe not to others.. ;)

So the conclusion is..

Just find or cooked yourself the ROM that suit your need..dont need to complain that...complain this..it's better we all get unite and make this site (modaco) nice place to visit others than XDA Devs..Like here is malaysia..we'all living under one roof thats why we called it 1MALAYSIA.. B) :P

Lastly..

Sorry to SORG if what i said make u angry or whatever..but for me u're very intelligent man..i follow all ur work since im using my p750 2 years ago..and u know what? im still using ur latest 6.1 VGA ROM eventhough i know there is 6.5.5 ROM for p750 available on the net.. B)

To Lancez and Sonblack..Thanks for the ROM..It hard for me to replying any thread..all i know is learn by read..read...and read.. :D

BTW..

Thnx Modaco... B)

Guest Lancez
LOL, a funny discussion here...

I totally agree with sorg

Cheating people is not honest at all. Do you have any proof that supports your claim. Any benchmark test or something like that

Most users always claim his current rom (which is completely the same the previous one) is better than the previous version :)

Why does only pdaviet have these stuffs? Why haven't we heard anything about that driver so far?

Why are you writing meaningless sentences instead of its technical details which can make us believe in you?

Sinan, all due respect

first of all, this is not funny at all. how about " Sinan's ROMs are s*** and always have been" that kind funny?! i bet u'll feel a lot difference.

second, would you discuss something with someone who just told you that your ROMs are s***?

third, at what point that you claim sonblack's current ROM is completely the same as the previous one? while u cliamed ur current ROM(3/17) is more stable(better) than the previous ROM(3/11)? looks to me, they r all the same. oh yes, i have tested all 4 of them.

sonblack has spent a lot of spare times to ccok these stable ROMs for the community, and ask our opinions and advices to make improvements as much as he possiblely could, i think he deserves much better than the way you(u and sorg) treated him and his work. you are a chef yourself, you could understand, i guess.

how about "hi, sonblack. i have a question about xxxxxxxxx, can you explain to me? thanks" to start a pleasant coversation?

if you wanna talk, learn some manners first!

now i hope you get the point why i wrote those "meaningless sentences" including this very post.

last but not least, teach few people to treat others with respect and honors is not meaningless!

Guest lucienium

Hi guys,

I am no expert when it comes to driver development or whatnot; I have not even cooked my own ROM yet. I am really good at resolving conflicts, however, and would like this one, specifically, to be resolved.

With that said, I agree with Lancez that we should respect everyone's work, and I agree with Sorg/Sinan that all claims must have a backing/basis.

Lancez,

Is there anyway you, or sonblack, can provide technical information regarding the 3D drivers you are using, including benchmarks? If they are indeed better than the default Samsung drivers, then you would have proven your point and not have to continue seeing the "nasty messages" on this forum. This, I believe, is a lot easier than replying back. Just run a benchmarking software, post screen shots of the results, and then you're good to go. If they see that indeed the benchmarks are better, then I'm sure they will stop questioning your claims' validity.

Sorg and Sinan,

If they are able to provide the benchmarks we are asking for and the benchmarks do show that their driver is better, would you kindly apologize to these fellows? I understand you guys are concerned about the community and you are trying to ensure the honesty in the forums, but if they can prove their claims, it may be better for both you guys and them to make amends as your combined efforts may lead to even better ROMs.

Personally, I do not flash often myself knowing that most flash storage, including our ROMs, have a limited write cycle. I don't want to burn my internal storage out fast as I have no plans of changing phones anytime soon. Because of that, I can not flash as much as others do and usually rely on feedback, benchmarks, screen shots, and logs to determine if the ROM is for me.

Thank you guys and more power to Lancez, Sonblack, Sorg, and Sinan. I hope we can maintain the peace and lovin' here in MoDaCo.

Guest sinancetinkaya
Sinan, all due respect

first of all, this is not funny at all. how about " Sinan's ROMs are s*** and always have been" that kind funny?! i bet u'll feel a lot difference.

second, would you discuss something with someone who just told you that your ROMs are s***?

third, at what point that you claim sonblack's current ROM is completely the same as the previous one? while u cliamed ur current ROM(3/17) is more stable(better) than the previous ROM(3/11)? looks to me, they r all the same. oh yes, i have tested all 4 of them.

sonblack has spent a lot of spare times to ccok these stable ROMs for the community, and ask our opinions and advices to make improvements as much as he possiblely could, i think he deserves much better than the way you(u and sorg) treated him and his work. you are a chef yourself, you could understand, i guess.

how about "hi, sonblack. i have a question about xxxxxxxxx, can you explain to me? thanks" to start a pleasant coversation?

if you wanna talk, learn some manners first!

now i hope you get the point why i wrote those "meaningless sentences" including this very post.

last but not least, teach few people to treat others with respect and honors is not meaningless!

You are totally right, I'm not a cooker and I've never said that. I'm just an user who makes his own rom and wants to share with people that needs the same rom

If I were you, I wouldn't discuss these things with geniuses like sorg :)

Guest Lancez
You are totally right, I'm not a cooker and I've never said that. I'm just an user who makes his own rom and wants to share with people that needs the same rom

If I were you, I wouldn't discuss these things with geniuses like sorg ;)

oh, i have no doubt about sorg's ability and knowledges at all. i have spent enough time here to notice that.

i have no intention to argue with him on technical level, i am just a user who dose not have the ability to cook ROMs for this community :P

i think i made myself very clear and just wanted to point it out that his behaviour and attitude is not welcomed. even if he is a genius but it dose not give him the right to treat others like that. not to mention that there are a lot other geniuses who treat others with respect and honor.

i can assure you, that sonblack will not discuss about this matter unless he accepts an apology.

for the rest of u guys here who are still concerned about this, please spend sometimes and read this thread, i bet u'll find ur answers. better yet, step to sonblack's own thread and take look.

and once again, thank u for ur ROMs, Sinan :)

Lance

Edited by Lancez

Guest avantgarde280

Already tried SB11 today..spending many hours to setting back like my previous SB10. Most important is..camera setting went to normal again.. ;) Thanx Sonblack n Lancez..

btw..

I feel a lot of difference between SB10 and SB11..SB11 more faster than SB10..

Conclusion...

Like SB11 so much! :)

Thanks all..will stick to this ROM untill SB12 release soon.

Regard,

Malaysian User

Guest contable

@Lancez, Sonblack:

I think we should come back to the discussion about the new rom. In my opinion it works very fast and stable.:)

As I´m missing the Touch Calender in the new rom I made a cab for other users who are interested in.

Samsung_I8000_Touch_Calendar_JC1.cab

Here a actual screenshot of my device with tacchan´s taskbar + theme and my personal JMLToday skin/mod:

post-502784-1268859460_thumb.png

Everything works fine with the new rom !

Cheers,

contable

Guest Lancez

@ contable

that was very nice of u, thank u. im sure a lot people would appreciate.

P.S. slick theme, im using it right now :)

@ all

for the future reference, if u have any questions, please feel free to ask sonblack. im just a messenger ;)

Edited by Lancez

Guest contable
@ contable

that was very nice of u, thank u. im sure a lot people would appreciate.

P.S. slick theme, im using it right now :)

@ all

for the future reference, if u have any questions, please feel free to ask sonblack. im just a messenger ;)

Thanks Lancez. ATM I´m working on the new version...

I forgot to mention: New Touch Calender needs less memory and works faster. Install to main memory for best performance...

Edited by contable

Guest Lancez
Thanks Lancez. ATM I´m working on the new version...

I forgot to mention: New Touch Calender needs less memory and works faster. Install to main memory for best performance...

sounds great, thanks :)