Thread Closed

Guest Lancez

Guest redzone321
Well that's nice. I only just installed this ROM and now all has been removed?

Very reliable person it seems. Well, searching for another ROM then.

It was removed due to some very rude people here. Why should someone share there work if they just get criticized for it.

Guest mihai_mihai

well i gues topic still up for discusions about sonblack's roms but there will be no updates unless u register to pdaviet and check there

this is what hapens when some people don't mind their own bussines :)

plus that stupid video driver is quite good no mather how it is made or where it comes from and why would i care if my phone runs well

pride... that is why some good ideas are never promoted

my opinion is that modaco i8000 comunity lost a valuebale cooker even if not for his roms but atleast for other cookers to try his ideas,

diversity is good and not many i8000 custom roms around

... tried this ROM and removed it ((((

post-605885-1269006850_thumb.png

memory fold down every time.

i have 57 mb free ram at softrest with spb shell ,naong 3.5.3 sense, original samsung dialer

i can even play Xtrakt witch ask for a lot of ram

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest redzone321
well i gues topic still up for discusions about sonblack's roms but there will be no updates unless u register to pdaviet and check there

this is what hapens when some people don't mind their own bussines :)

plus that stupid video driver is quite good no mather how it is made or where it comes from and why would i care if my phone runs well

pride... that is why some good ideas are never promoted

my opinion is that modaco i8000 comunity lost a valuebale cooker even if not for his roms but atleast for other cookers to try his ideas,

diversity is good and not many i8000 custom roms around

i have 57 mb free ram at softrest with spb shell ,naong 3.5.3 sense, original samsung dialer

i can even play Xtrakt witch ask for a lot of ram

I also have no ram issues with his roms. only with original WM lock screen.

Guest bosphorus
I also have no ram issues with his roms. only with original WM lock screen.

i don't understand why, but after 5-7 hrs of using it, i have 10 mb of ram and i didn't use any shells, only resco contact manager, resco explrer, sktools, resco photo manager, no hungry for mem programs. and one more issue with incoming calls - appears HTC's dialer, but works only two buttons - red and green, for what it is?

... sorry for me that was invalid ROM

Guest bouboule

New ROM today SB12

I8000 - WM 6.5 23549 - JC1 SB12

News :

- Windows Media Player 10.3

- HTC Clean RAM 1.9.9

- Clear temp 1.3

- Opera Mobile 10 Final

Etc ..

But to download must register in PDAVIET forum

Edited by bouboule

Guest mihai_mihai
New ROM today SB12

I8000 - WM 6.5 23549 - JC1 SB12

News :

- Windows Media Player 10.3

- HTC Clean RAM 1.9.9

- Clear temp 1.3

- Opera Mobile 10 Final

Etc ..

But to download must register in PDAVIET forum

indeed :)

screen02.gif

and sinse sonblack said:

So sorry! I can't! I don't want they said about PDAVIET in my ROM introducing post as in Modaco with your post. That's why I never post my ROMs anywhere besides PDAVIET. Please understand me!

Thank you so much for your requirement and you can post it to anywhere which you don't need to ask me! ;)

well if sb said ok here are dl links part 1 part 2

forgot to mention that no one force u to download no one force u to flash so stop useless coments about any rom, just use i like or not and eventualy bugs

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest mihai_mihai
@ mihai_mihai

i hope u got sonblack's permission to post download links here. that was sonblack's reply to me :)

HE SAID U DON'T NEED TO ASK HIM + I DON'T THINK ALL SHOULD SUFFER BECAUSE OF 2 IDIOTS

IF THAT WAS NOT WHAT HE MENT WHAT DID HE?

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest redzone321

not sure whats going on with that. all of sonblacks roms use default samsung dialer not HTC. maybe try fresh flash?

i don't understand why, but after 5-7 hrs of using it, i have 10 mb of ram and i didn't use any shells, only resco contact manager, resco explrer, sktools, resco photo manager, no hungry for mem programs. and one more issue with incoming calls - appears HTC's dialer, but works only two buttons - red and green, for what it is?

... sorry for me that was invalid ROM

Guest Lancez
HE SAID U DON'T NEED TO ASK HIM + I DON'T THINK ALL SHOULD SUFFER BECAUSE OF 2 IDIOTS

IF THAT WAS NOT WHAT HE MENT WHAT DID HE?

thats true, no body has to suffer because of 2 idiots :) the reason i was asking u because when he said that, he was referring to me. also we talked about this situation 8 hours ago, and he has granted me to setup another new thread dedicated to his upcoming ROMs, which im about to do so in just a little bit. and he will give support in that thread as much as he could.

Guest sonblack

Dear All,

You can introduce my ROM, discuss, say how it is (good, bad, too bugs... no problem for me) if MODACO permits but never say what about PDAVIET when you don't know about it!

To me, I never say how MODACO is in anywhere! :)

That's all!

I don't have any more requirement!

Thank you in advance

Edited by sonblack

Guest Lancez

thank you sonblack ;)

@mihai_mihai

its all yours buddy! take good care of it :)

P.S. you might wanna start a new thread.

Lance

Edited by Lancez

Guest sinancetinkaya

Excuse me, did someone call me "Stupid" ?

Does expecting some benchmark results make me "stupid" ? If you've said the neo driver is better than chainfire's driver (which is coded by him for our devices, thanks a lot again)

You know what, I'll flash his rom and I'll do some 3d tests by myself.

Guest Lancez

@Sinan

below is my original post, read between the lines, where can you see me saying its better than Ginkage/chainfire's?

im a noob about images, he posted a GIF there. if u can teach me how to copy it over here. :)

Neo s2000 3D driver is much better than Samsung's, just my 2 cents.

alright, attached.

as in idiot, it was referring to someone else, but if u r gonna take it on urself, its fine.

Guest contable

I´m tired of technical discussions. This is for real developers.

Maybe we should upload the rom at xda-developers.com for getting a professional opinion... very funny.

Here my opinion about the rom from the (stupid) users view:

After 3 days of testing no crashes so far, running fast and stable => it´s worth to flash. :)

A new thread is welcome and requested...

contable

Guest Lancez
I´m tired of technical discussions. This is for real developers.

Maybe we should upload the rom at xda-developers.com for getting a professional opinion... very funny.

Here my opinion about the rom from the (stupid) users view:

After 3 days of testing no crashes so far, running fast and stable => it´s worth to flash. :)

A new thread is welcome and requested...

contable

done, thanks.

Lance

Guest sinancetinkaya
@Sinan

below is my original post, read between the lines, where can you see me saying its better than Ginkage/chainfire's?

as in idiot, it was referring to someone else, but if u r gonna take it on urself, its fine.

PDAVIET feeding s*** to their users as always it have been :P

MSM720X OpenGL driver on Samsung CPU. OMG :)

And it clamed better than GinKage/Chainfire OpenGL driver ;)

Next time i suggest to copy OpenGL drivers from Desktop Windows 7. It should be even better *LOL*

Guest sinancetinkaya
and your point is?

"And it clamed better than GinKage/Chainfire OpenGL driver"

Secondly this is not my business anymore unless the person who said "2 idiots" doesn't explain who they are

Guest Lancez

Secondly this is not my business anymore unless the person who said "2 idiots" doesn't explain who they are

thats his(sorg) post, not mine. who claimed its better than Ginkage/chainfire's? u saw my original post, right?

Guest contable

@Lancez:

I think you should contact the allmighty Dr. K. for getting a professional rom cooker opinion about the technical problem we have...hahaha

It´s funny here.

... to be continued...

Guest mihai_mihai

first of all u are offtopic , second don't go down to our level and ignore us, third open your own topic and write there anything u want

p.s tested opengls aplication on 23547 an it is working without installing any driver i belive that is enough for those who are trying sb roms

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest Lancez
@Lancez:

I think you should contact the allmighty Dr. K. for getting a professional rom cooker opinion about the technical problem we have...hahaha

It´s funny here.

... to be continued...

i think Dr.K already knews, as well as a lot members here :)