Rapid's Semi-Lite ROM with and without TF3D 1.3

Guest Rapid81

Guest Basil Daniel

Dear Rapid

The work you are doing is realy appreciated.

Have you got a time scale organized as to the release of your sence 2.5 rom?

I am eagerly looking forward to it.

It must be stated though that it would be better to wait rather than to release a buggy version as there are so many out there already.

On the other hand your TF3D 1.3 is smooth and organized. I hope the same case will apply to the 2.5 version.

Thank you

Basil Daniel

Edited by Basil Daniel

Guest Rapid81
hey Rapid81, are U ready share your sense 2.5 rom?

It's not ready yet. The facebook and twitter not working. And we have some trouble with adding new contacts. The gui don't want to add the contacts name but it works on the samsungs gui. Do you want it this way too? If yes, then I can create an english version.

Guest Shadowy
It's not ready yet. The facebook and twitter not working. And we have some trouble with adding new contacts. The gui don't want to add the contacts name but it works on the samsungs gui. Do you want it this way too? If yes, then I can create an english version.

I for one would love to try it as is. Your work is much appreciated.

Guest manost

I would like you to upload your sense 2.5 version yesterday, but i think the best is to solve all the known issues you have in mind and after that you give us a non bugged rom.

I would like to add a new contact using the sense gui. If i would like to use the random samsung's i could stay with the original rom.

Thanks again for your work. It's appreciated. And hope to read about solving the problems occured, soon.

Guest dpcngt

Yes, I'm ready

Guest DT1234

Hi Everyone,

Been reading the posts, it seems that the rom is indeed very good. Thanks Rapid. I tried to download the file in the first post, however cannot. Appreciate if someone could upload it to Rapidshare as I think its the only file sharing website which I can access right now as I am currently in China running some errands. Thanks in advance. I am also eagerly waiting for Sense 2.5. Cheers.

Guest johnchua55

great rom !

i have a question ...... how can i change the link of the messages tab ... to launch windows sms instead of samsung and vice versa ..... can it be changed thru the registry and if so where ?

Guest Faisal Rz

dear mr. rafid....

I am from indonesia.....it's last 6 days your last post....

when you publish sense 2.5 ....

Sorry for english

Guest willis111
dear mr. rafid....

I am from indonesia.....it's last 6 days your last post....

when you publish sense 2.5 ....

Sorry for english

I think he's going to post it when it's done .... Pretty sure he's said that a few times already.

Guest Rapid81
great rom !

i have a question ...... how can i change the link of the messages tab ... to launch windows sms instead of samsung and vice versa ..... can it be changed thru the registry and if so where ?

I'm sure you cannot do it with registry settings, but I don't know the way. Sorry. It's not needed to me.

I think he's going to post it when it's done .... Pretty sure he's said that a few times already.

Yeah, I said it a few times. nOObody just arrived from his vacation, so we can get back to work. And I repeat: I don't know any release date or time period, so stop asking. The only thing I can say: It will come when it's done. I don't want to release any bugged version. Right now only a hungarian test version exists, what we're testing with the community of PDAFanClub.com.

Guest Rapid81
there are 2 version of cert.. which one needed for most app?

newsdkcert or wm65cert?

Why don't you read? I wrote down, one of the installer, and one of the original certificates. They are the same! ;)

Any why are you wrote here. It has a different thread.

I wrote a full explanation to it. I hope you understand now. ;)

Edited by Rapid81

Guest monyozt
Why don't you read? I wrote down, one of the installer, and one of the original certificates. They are the same! ;)

Any why are you wrote here. It has a different thread.

I wrote a full explanation to it. I hope you understand now. ;)

ok.. get it now ;)

thanks

Guest hakoom

First, Thanks for the wonderful rom very, very very great work and excellent did not need to install other software all out there ... I inquire about the weather, some cities do not exist in the list, how can i add them to the list or put data manually, for example, are the cities of Salalah in Oman??

As for the Start Menu How can Make three rows??

Edited by hakoom

Guest Rapid81
First, Thanks for the wonderful rom very, very very great work and excellent did not need to install other software all out there ... I inquire about the weather, some cities do not exist in the list, how can i add them to the list or put data manually, for example, are the cities of Salalah in Oman??

As for the Start Menu How can Make three rows??

Read the post #77. ;)

And get an original StartMenu_GridScene_480x800.cpr file from somewhere. Attached. Copy it to the \Windows and SR.

StartMenu_GridScene_480x800.zip

Edited by Rapid81

Guest hakoom
Read the post #77. ;)

And get an original StartMenu_GridScene_480x800.cpr file from somewhere. Attached. Copy it to the \Windows and SR.

Now the system has been completed with me ... All of the settings work very well .... You are the best .. Waiting for new creations .. You Regards

Guest ttheodorou

i would like to thank you for this rom. i have been searching an this rom is almost perfect for me. i want to ask only one question. is there any way tha i can remove some of the aplications tha i don't like from your rom?

Guest willis111
i would like to thank you for this rom. i have been searching an this rom is almost perfect for me. i want to ask only one question. is there any way tha i can remove some of the aplications tha i don't like from your rom?

No, there is no way to remove applications that were cooked.

Guest muchospesos

This might be a numb question, but what csc are you using with this rom? I have been trying some but they always hang with this rom. Thanks

Guest jmsmartins

hi guys

i have an i900 since dec 2008 and i've been around in modaco flashing hundreds of roms..

now i'm a newbie in i8000 (bought it last weekend) and i've been reading this section. i think i'm ready to flash it and i'd like to try this rom.

i just need a litle help here.

my device came with wm6.5 and here are some specs:

PDA NXXII9

CSC TPHII9

PHONE XXII6

i'm thinking of flashing PDA and CSC, but i wanted to know if i have/you recommend to flash also the phone part (so far i'm happy with the phone part); also do i have to flash eboot? from what i've read i think it isn't necessary because i'm already on wm6.5 but still do u think it would be better? (some fear of bricking my O2 )

thanks guys, hope to see an answer soon