i8000 SAMSUNG OFFICIAL JC1 BY SAMSUNG KIES

Guest jackyaway

Guest kromo
Hi people,

I´m from Portugal and has you I own a O2.

I've read almost everything about upgradind the firmware of O2.

I've some doubts, can you help me?

My O2 has this firmware:

PDA- I8000NXXII9

CSC- I8000TMNII7

PHONE- I8000XXII6

WM 6.5 SO CE 5.2.21856

I want to update for JC1 (latest release) however my o2 is locked to the operator. So I can't update by NPS or Kies.

Is it possible to update my O2 with the latest rom JC1? I've read that I must update only the pda in order to maintain the config.. of my language, Portuguese, and operator config.

Should I update the pda and the Phone and leave the csc as it is? How?

Can Anybody help this beginner?

Thank you in advance.

Filipe Mendonça

you can make what i make

jc1 from here http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...t-english-only/

and the csc from this tread... work fine.. but almos soft i have are english soft... but work fine for me in the csc choose portugues language. that all

Now PDA I8000HZUJC1

CSC: I80000TMNII7

Phone: I8000XXII6

it's ok i think,

just choose in setting ,, Portuguese

Edited by kromo

Guest Du5aN
Don't install it becouse it's too small. The JB3's CSC is about 175MB, and this is only 50MB.

I upload on RS a rar file. When you unpack rar file, the CSC file is large about 180MB.

Edited by Du5aN

Guest unholygid2006

Flashing and testing the CSC. Hope it supports multi language.

I will provide screen shots later....

Edited by unholygid2006

Guest unholygid2006

No anti virus and wifi program pre installed though but the JC1 CSC is genuine though.

And other languages fonts can be read.

post-530494-1269779686_thumb.png

post-530494-1269779698_thumb.png

post-530494-1269779707_thumb.png

post-530494-1269779737_thumb.png

post-530494-1269779748_thumb.png

Guest Du5aN
No anti virus and wifi program pre installed though but the JC1 CSC is genuine though.

And other languages fonts can be read.

Thanks for testing and screen shots. Now I also flashed the file and found that is CSC* file truly MULTILANGUAGE (ALL EUROPE) :P .

* CSC CUSTOMIZATIONS:

AMN, ATO, AUT, CNX, COA, CYO, DBT, EUR, EUS, FOP, HAT, IRD, ITV, MBM, MOB, MOT, MOZ, MTL, O2C, OMX, ORO, PAN, PLS, PRO, PRT, SEB, SEK, SER, SIM, SKZ, SMO, SUN, SWC, TIM, TPH, TRA, VDC, VDH, VGR, VIP, VIR, WIN, XCS, XEB, XEE, XEF, XEH, XEN, XEO, XEP, XEU, EZJ, YOG

Guest jukefox
I found somewhere on the net I8000NXXJC1 CSC file. I do not know and not tested yet, but this file can be multilanguage. Can anyone confirm that?

I upload it to rapidshare. Here is DWL link: http://rapidshare.com/files/369104258/CSC_...NXXJC1.rar.html

Hi Du5aN,

thanks for finding and uploading the international CSC. But, may you please tell us where you have found this? I regularly check for new official releases using Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader but cannot find this CSC-file.

Guest kromo
I found somewhere on the net I8000NXXJC1 CSC file. I do not know and not tested yet, but this file can be multilanguage. Can anyone confirm that?

I upload it to rapidshare. Here is DWL link: http://rapidshare.com/files/369104258/CSC_...NXXJC1.rar.html

is not the same of the first post?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mk12zeylj1z/I8000ITVJC1.7z

it's also multi-language...

if not what the diference?

Guest Du5aN
Hi Du5aN,

thanks for finding and uploading the international CSC. But, may you please tell us where you have found this? I regularly check for new official releases using Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader but cannot find this CSC-file.

I found this multi CSC file on this russian forum. But there you must dwl complete ROM and PDA file is just in russian.

Guest cpinilla1986

Flashed much faster than the previos 6.5 official version, and many more settings optios, have not used WM settings yet, thinking about hidding it again

Guest Odysseas07
anybody flashed just the CSC? i already have flashed JC1 with JB3 CSC. or should I flashed all together again?

thanks in advance

I think that you can install only the CSC ...